🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will the Real Black Americans Please Stand Up

He has some good points but he is excusing white people for being racists and condemning an entire group because of what some dumbasses do. Still I like his viewpoint better than people whining and waiting for equality. They need to go out there and create their own equality through economics and education. Its dumb to actually wait on a racist system to stop being racist. Like I always say, "MF what a white person thinks of me. I'm not going to be stopped."

He has some good points but he is excusing white people for being racists and condemning an entire group because of what some dumbasses do. Still I like his viewpoint better than people whining and waiting for equality. They need to go out there and create their own equality through economics and education. Its dumb to actually wait on a racist system to stop being racist. Like I always say, "MF what a white person thinks of me. I'm not going to be stopped."

And from your typical hateful racist post here assleper, what should a white person think of you?

And from your typical hateful racist post here assleper, what should a white person think of you?
Not much. Could be a response to Demokkkrats thingy; you know; blacks are so disadvantaged that they should be living in ghettos without the prospect of a good education or well paying jog!! I like that Assclep is at least not one of the "pitiful me" mob; he says he gets his ass into gear. Might be true.

BTW: racists are shit!!

Greg

Probably one of the best posts I've seen from you. You still off on a couple of points but pretty good for the most part -- considering.

Funny, Just the opposite of Asclepias, Who seldom has some good points but he is always excusing black people for being racists and condemning all whites because of what a few dumbasses do

None of my business what some random white person thinks of me. I'm not concerned with it.

Probably one of the best posts I've seen from you. You still off on a couple of points but pretty good for the most part -- considering.
The points you think I'm off on are actually points you are wrong on. :biggrin:

None of my business what some random white person thinks of me. I'm not concerned with it.

Then why are you here shooting your mouth off, genius?

As a white person, I think of him as another white person, which he is.

Because I want to. What does that have to do with what white people think?

Because I want to. What does that have to do with what white people think?

Frankly I don't give a damn what people think.....whether they're black, white green or purple!!! I have my opinions and wherever they lead so be it!!

Why do you say "None of my business what some random white person thinks of me"? So you do care what random Blacks, greens and purples think about you?? lol.

Be consistent, Assclep; don't give a damn what a random ANYONE thinks of you!!

Greg

That guy is awesome! But, he will be called an uncle tom for saying it. Still...kudos to him. RIGHT ON!!

Stop being a racist knuckle dragger and you won't have to worry about it.

I haven't looked, but has any of the left nutjobs called him an Uncle Tom yet?

It has to be coming

-Geaux

It has to be coming

-Geaux

That's the standard strategy, but I'm beginning to get the feeling that there is a momentum building, and that the days of the Dems' "ownership" (ironic, appropriate pun intended) of Black Americans may be slowly coming to an end. It's going to take a while because the damage they have caused is deep, but I think it's beginning.

It has to be coming

-Geaux

That's the standard strategy, but I'm beginning to get the feeling that there is a momentum building, and that the days of the Dems' "ownership" (ironic, appropriate pun intended) of Black Americans may be slowly coming to an end. It's going to take a while because the damage they have caused is deep, but I think it's beginning.

Indeed. Guys like in the video should be the face of the Black community. However, that does not feed the media division model. Instead, we get the Trayvon and fat-boy plights in the quest for respect in the hood.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back