🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will the Real Black Americans Please Stand Up

I haven't looked, but has any of the left nutjobs called him an Uncle Tom yet?

It has to be coming

-Geaux

That's the standard strategy, but I'm beginning to get the feeling that there is a momentum building, and that the days of the Dems' "ownership" (ironic, appropriate pun intended) of Black Americans may be slowly coming to an end. It's going to take a while because the damage they have caused is deep, but I think it's beginning.

Indeed. Guys like in the video should be the face of the Black community. However, that does not feed the media division model. Instead, we get the Trayvon and fat-boy plights in the quest for respect in the hood.

-Geaux

Yeah, the media isn't gonna help, for obvious reasons. But they no longer control all information.

Social media, for example.

It will therefore be a slower process than it could be, but it does seem to be happening.

Fvck the hoods!!! Mr Obama....tear down those walls that imprison the Black Americans!!! They may not be of barbed wire, but they are of ignorance, crime and poverty!!!

Greg

He has some good points but he is excusing white people for being racists and condemning an entire group because of what some dumbasses do. Still I like his viewpoint better than people whining and waiting for equality. They need to go out there and create their own equality through economics and education. Its dumb to actually wait on a racist system to stop being racist. Like I always say, "MF what a white person thinks of me. I'm not going to be stopped."

And from your typical hateful racist post here assleper, what should a white person think of you?
None of my business what some random white person thinks of me. I'm not concerned with it.

Then why are you here shooting your mouth off, genius?
Because I want to. What does that have to do with what white people think?

Frankly I don't give a damn what people think.....whether they're black, white green or purple!!! I have my opinions and wherever they lead so be it!!

Why do you say "None of my business what some random white person thinks of me"? So you do care what random Blacks, greens and purples think about you?? lol.

Be consistent, Assclep; don't give a damn what a random ANYONE thinks of you!!

Greg
He has some good points but he is excusing white people for being racists and condemning an entire group because of what some dumbasses do. Still I like his viewpoint better than people whining and waiting for equality. They need to go out there and create their own equality through economics and education. Its dumb to actually wait on a racist system to stop being racist. Like I always say, "MF what a white person thinks of me. I'm not going to be stopped."

And from your typical hateful racist post here assleper, what should a white person think of you?
None of my business what some random white person thinks of me. I'm not concerned with it.

Frankly I don't give a damn what people think.....whether they're black, white green or purple!!! I have my opinions and wherever they lead so be it!!

Why do you say "None of my business what some random white person thinks of me"? So you do care what random Blacks, greens and purples think about you?? lol.

Greg
I said that because he asked what should a white person think of me. I dont really care except maybe my goddaughter, and the white people I have in my family. People I am close to I do care what they think. I have a vested interest in what other Black people think of me when I talk to them. If they see me as someone with a plan they may listen.

Stop being a racist knuckle dragger and you won't have to worry about it.
I'm not worried about it. It seems like you and Sweetnam are.

Greg

Greg
I said that because he asked what should a white person think of me. I dont really care except maybe my goddaughter, and the white people I have in my family. People I am close to I do care what they think. I have a vested interest in what other Black people think of me when I talk to them. If they see me as someone with a plan they may listen.

I like that you say take responsibility for yourself. I suggest the same thing to anyone with a victim mentality.

Greg

Whole groups always get condemned for what a few dumbasses do. that was one of his points. He sounds like a free thinker to me, probably going somewhere in life.

Negros take responsibility for themselves? They don't know how and they don't want the burden anyway. Half of them are illiterate; half of them are still back on the plantation.

Your facts are wrong.

2011_Education_Attainment_Chart_2_opt.jpg

It is interesting that the gap between Average and Black attainment of degrees or higher has opened up to 10% while in 1960 the gap was 2%. During the 50s that gap was nearly closed, with the rate stagnant between 1960 and 1980. So what happened between 1960 and 1970? Was that where Welfare Dependence started to have an effect?

2011-Education-Degree-Chart_opt.jpg

BlackDemographics.com Educational Attainment
Asclep: what say ye??

Greg

Please. Blacks who are barely literate get degrees in this country via affirmative action and grade curves based on one's skin color, called "race norming" and "centering". It was affirmative action, race norming, and centering that got our barely literate president a law degree at Harvard. That's why his grades are a state secret, that's why the moron sticks his foot in his mouth on those rare occasions he hasn't been tethered to a teleprompter.

Please. Blacks who are barely literate get degrees in this country via affirmative action and grade curves based on one's skin color, called "race norming" and "centering". It was affirmative action, race norming, and centering that got our barely literate president a law degree at Harvard. That's why his grades are a state secret, that's why the moron sticks his foot in his mouth on those rare occasions he hasn't been tethered to a teleprompter.

You got any data on that?

Agree about Obama btw: Biggest bullshitter in modern memory!!

Greg

The numbers say that something happened in the 60s and 70s that stopped higher learning wrt blacks in the US after I assume the post war GI Bill access to tertiary education stimulus. Any idea what...apart from the Welfare shit from LBJ??

Greg

Last edited:
"Will the Real Black Americans Please Stand Up"

You are seeing real African-Americans.

That you don't like what you see or understand what you hear doesn't change that.

Yeah, and its not pretty. They get what they ask for. And yes, they are asking for it

-Geaux

RACIAL PROFILING - It Works

There is nothing wrong with racial profiling. There, I said it. Profiling based on race, gender, or any other attribute, is the natural way our minds work. Our brains are able to think quickly by gathering past experiences and condensing them down to create "profiles" of how we expect things to be. We are smart enough to realize that not every experience will fit into these profiles - but many of them do. There is nothing inherently wrong with this - and the ability to draw quick conclusions helps us in many aspects of our lives.

We are not born with the racial profile of black people being more likely to commit crimes. This is a profile that people create in their minds over time due to their experiences, and, simply, the facts. If we look at the number of homicides committed in the United States between 1974 and 2004, 52% of offenders were black and 46% were white. Seems pretty equal, right? The kicker is that blacks made up only 12% of the total population during this time period, while whites made up 80%. This shows that statistically, your average black person was much more likely to commit a homicide than your average white person. This might be uncomfortable to hear, but facts are facts. In addition, it's also more likely that a black man would commit a homicide than a black woman. The facts tell us this, too. Over time, our brains gather this information and form a judgment based on fact - black people are more likely to be murderers. Does this mean that every black man is going to commit homicide? Of course not. But it is a rational judgment, based on facts, that helps us make sense of our world. Ben Jealous, the president of the NAACP, said about the Trayvon Martin story on Meet the Press: "And so it would be a mistake for us to say this is simply about some lone racist or it's just about racists. This is about a culture in which black men are seen as more suspicious..." Yes, Ben, they are. But for good reason.

Racial Profiling - It Works

RACIAL PROFILING - It Works

There is nothing wrong with racial profiling. There, I said it. Profiling based on race, gender, or any other attribute, is the natural way our minds work. Our brains are able to think quickly by gathering past experiences and condensing them down to create "profiles" of how we expect things to be. We are smart enough to realize that not every experience will fit into these profiles - but many of them do. There is nothing inherently wrong with this - and the ability to draw quick conclusions helps us in many aspects of our lives.

We are not born with the racial profile of black people being more likely to commit crimes. This is a profile that people create in their minds over time due to their experiences, and, simply, the facts. If we look at the number of homicides committed in the United States between 1974 and 2004, 52% of offenders were black and 46% were white. Seems pretty equal, right? The kicker is that blacks made up only 12% of the total population during this time period, while whites made up 80%. This shows that statistically, your average black person was much more likely to commit a homicide than your average white person. This might be uncomfortable to hear, but facts are facts. In addition, it's also more likely that a black man would commit a homicide than a black woman. The facts tell us this, too. Over time, our brains gather this information and form a judgment based on fact - black people are more likely to be murderers. Does this mean that every black man is going to commit homicide? Of course not. But it is a rational judgment, based on facts, that helps us make sense of our world. Ben Jealous, the president of the NAACP, said about the Trayvon Martin story on Meet the Press: "And so it would be a mistake for us to say this is simply about some lone racist or it's just about racists. This is about a culture in which black men are seen as more suspicious..." Yes, Ben, they are. But for good reason.

Racial Profiling - It Works
Not all asians/E. Indians own and operate convenience stores. But if you were to walk into one hundred of these stores how many would be owned operated by asians/E. Indians?
Same thing.
Even good old J. Jackson said he is afraid to walk down the street when young Black men are behind him.
Smoke>Fire
The problem with facts are they are always facts.

Forum List

Back