Will the real Slim Hussein Shady please stand up?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
"I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody." BHO

“I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money" -- BHO

After the shellacking, "The primary engine of America's economic success is not government. It's the ingenuity of America's entrepreneurs." - BHO, yes, seriously

Slim Hussein Shady said all of the above. So what is it?

Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

It's simple:
A) All remarks indicating that some people make too money at the expense of others and need to be punished are genuine.
B) All remarks indicating support for the idea of capitalism are fakes designed to appear bipartisan and gain popularity.
Some things are easy.

I dont see anything in those words about punishing anyone.

Do you think its possible for someone to have enough money?

If that's a government policy, what happens to those who have made money above what the government considers "enough"?

If that's a government policy, what happens to those who have made money above what the government considers "enough"?

Is it a government policy or just an opinion there is a dividing line somewhere between being an ingenious entrepreneurs generating weath and actual greed?

Yeap he was talking about the person realizing what is enough wealth.

Now I throughly believe there are people who have so much wealth it harms them as a human being.

That is not why I would deside to tax them.

I would deside to tax them because this country has to have revenue to support the needed infrastructure that makes these peoples money make them more money.

Those who benifit the most from the greasing of commerce by our infrastructure USE this infrastructure much more than most do.

You see that guy who uses the interstate to go back and forth to his job uses it.

The guy who owns a couple of companies that recieve goods and ship good in BIG FUCKING TRUCKS uses the infrastructure much more.

Why so many Americans want these people to get a free ride I will never know.

Is it a government policy or just an opinion there is a dividing line somewhere between being an ingenious entrepreneurs generating weath and actual greed?
The people who claim there is a line want an official policy stating such. So of course those who go over the line will be punished.

Now I throughly believe there are people who have so much wealth it harms them as a human being.

I would deside to tax them because this country has to have revenue to support the needed infrastructure that makes these peoples money make them more money.

Those who benifit the most from the greasing of commerce by our infrastructure USE this infrastructure much more than most do.

You see that guy who uses the interstate to go back and forth to his job uses it.

The guy who owns a couple of companies that recieve goods and ship good in BIG FUCKING TRUCKS uses the infrastructure much more.

There is no free ride. The company with the big trucks in your example pays for the use of the roads in enormous taxes on fuel.

The people who claim there is a line want an official policy stating such. So of course those who go over the line will be punished.

Out of curiosity, can you point me to the member(s) of Congress who have sponsored such a bill(all sponsors and cosponsors please)?

Out of curiosity, can you point me to the member(s) of Congress who have sponsored such a bill(all sponsors and cosponsors please)?

:lol: So, every want or desire a Congressman has must be put into a bill?

There is no free ride. The company with the big trucks in your example pays for the use of the roads in enormous taxes on fuel.

Is fuel taxes the ONLY way infrastructure is payed for?

After the shellacking, "The primary engine of America's economic success is not government. It's the ingenuity of America's entrepreneurs." - BHO, yes, seriously

One thing everyone needs to face up to is Obama doesn't always say what's on his mind. He only reads what's on the teleprompter.

For it to be government policy, yes. You made the claim they want it to be official policy.

Is fuel taxes the ONLY way infrastructure is payed for?
They're a large part of paying for the roads we're talking about.

For it to be government policy, yes. You made the claim they want it to be official policy.
Exactly. I didn't say it was policy, I said they wanted it to be policy. But they can't enact it yet. Given time, they would.

But they are NOT the only way these infrastructure needs are payed for huh?

Those who use them more and benifit more from their exsistance whould pay their fair share.

I just saw eminem on SNL last night. Love that guy for some reason.

Forum List

Back