Will The Republican Caravan Scare Tactic Still Be A Thing One Second After The Elections on Nov 6th?

Will the Caravan Scare be a Story after Nov 6th, 2018?

• I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think it WILL be

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I'm a Democrat/liberal and I think it WON'T be

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think it WILL be

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm a Republican/conservative and I think it WON'T be

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I'm an independent/Centrist and I think it WILL be

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm an independent/Centrist and I think it WON'T be

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Or will this "story" evaporate into the nethersphere immediately after the elections are over?

Probably, not liek the Kavanaugh RAPE bullshit that went away once he was confirmed.

What happened to FORD?

Aren't we all concerned about her?

Why isn't she all over the news anymore? You know, #metoo and all?

Or will this "story" evaporate into the nethersphere immediately after the elections are over?
It will evaporate.

There was a big scary caravan coming to kill the pseudocons this past April. It had them shitting their pants.

But it never got here, and the pseudocons have already forgotten about it.

Now they are shitting their pants again over this one.

Fool a pseudocon once, shame on you. Fool a pseudocon 60, 70, 1000 times, and we are looking at some seriously stupid people. :lol:

I started a topic last week explaining the Caravan O'Death was not coming. Unfortunately, the forum search function is broken right now or I would link to it.

Illegals have been a "thing" for years for real Americans. Thinking it won't be after the election is stupid
Are you telling me the white media will be talking about the Caravan Scare after next Tuesday?

Scare tactic? Is that the way the left sees it? When was the last time in history when we had a mob of thousands of people preparing to illegally enter the USA? Maybe the Mexican War? Is it possible that rogue elements in the CIA recruited these people just in time for the mid terms? Stranger things have been happening in the Deep State lately.

It will evaporate.

There was a big scary caravan coming to kill the pseudocons this past April. It had them shitting their pants.

Fool a pseudocon once, shame on you. Fool a pseudocon 60, 70, 1000 times, and we are looking at some seriously stupid people. :lol:

I started a topic last week explaining the Caravan O'Death was not coming. Unfortunately, the forum search function is broken right now or I would link to it.
So why are posters like Grampa Murked U suggesting that it will continue to be "a thing" post Nov 6, 2018?

Unlike the scare campaigns of the left, illegal immigration is a REAL issue. Therefore it will continue to be "a thing" after the election, as it has been "a thing" all along.

Unlike the scare campaigns of the left, illegal immigration is a REAL issue. Therefore it will continue to be "a thing" after the election, as it has been "a thing" all along.
The country has a record-breaking 7.1 million jobs available. Republicans know that they can’t do those jobs. The Republican’s jobs are unskilled labor less than minimum-wage. Those are the jobs they’re afraid immigrants will take.

Scare tactic? Is that the way the left sees it? Is it possible that rogue elements in the CIA recruited these people just in time for the mid terms?

Scare tactic, aka the left's excuse for failing to win back control of the House. Those racist Republicans scared people into voting Republican.

Scare tactic? Is that the way the left sees it? When was the last time in history when we had a mob of thousands of people preparing to illegally enter the USA? Maybe the Mexican War? Is it possible that rogue elements in the CIA recruited these people just in time for the mid terms? Stranger things have been happening in the Deep State lately.
The dumb rightwing bastards are talking about Leprosy, diseases, gangs, fire, brimstone....the drama!!

Will they continue down this BOGUS rhetoric road post 11/6/2018???

#LOLGOP

It will evaporate.

So why are posters like Grampa Murked U suggesting that it will continue to be "a thing" post Nov 6, 2018?

Because cartels are making money off the caravans and will go on organizing them.

Forum List

Back