Will the USA turn to fascism to defeat peaceful protestors?

The USA pushed back HARD on the federal government being used to stop VIOLENT ANTIFABLM RIOTS.

David-Dorn.jpg

ztbs_ZYyIKLmZeStBBX8UwMXm3bxdq8_Ih1GmGuFRis.jpg

Now we see governments are resorting to martial law and fascism to squash a peaceful protest with no murders, no looting, no burning down government buildings, no assaults.

We have seen a protest change from a “small fringe minority” to the greatest threat in the history of a nation in 2 weeks.

The response to the demands of the protestors to end mandates is for the government to declare maritial law and steal assets of the protestors.

THIS WILL HAPPEN IN THE USA. IF NOT THIS TIME, IT WILL NEXT TIME.

We need to wake up and push back against this left wing authoritarianism.

Democrat politicians want facism because it favors them, they can just silence anyone they want which is what they have been trying to do for the last year.

All they have to do is either wait for a big enough problem, or create a big enough problem and let it get out of hand so they can step and take extreme measures and create new laws "for our protection" as they are the wolves in sheep's clothing. If they can scare or anger enough people, atleast 20%, then they can do as they please.

Go on, tell us more about how arresting violent right-wing terrorists makes you a victim.

You spend your days running cover for those flying swastikas and Confederate flags right now. All the Trump cultists here do. YOu clearly all identify very strongly with Nazis and slavers.
Only DemNazis cover up their DemNazism, fool.

The police have been nonexistent for weeks.

Time to take out the trash.
Shouldn't you be busy trying to scare us over Omicron or Megatron and telling us we are all gonna die unless we comply?
Maybe you are too busy trying to buy some fake Russian Collusion or spying on a President.

I see Putin and Xi are trying to help Biden out by giving the DemNazi Media something else to talk about besides Jimmy Carter's...err Asterisk Joe's failed presidency.

Good Job Commie Tards!

The police have been around them the entire time.

The purpose of civil disobedience is to force the system to arrest peaceful people, something Canada is evidently trying to avoid up until now.
So the police are just observing them violate the law. Gotcha.

If it were lefty protestors, they’d have beat the shit out of them a week ago.

Unlike lefty protesters they seem to be able to go for weeks without destroying shit or attacking the police.
I think the left hates that more than anything -- the fact that this has been truly peaceful. They simply cannot fathom any statement about personal or civil rights that is not screamed out and accompanied by violence.

I can't stand Trudeau but the fascism thing is over the top as it relates to the truck driver protest. They are not legal protests. They are blocking traffic, setting up camps on city roads, blocking an international trade route. These aren't some harmless protesters standing on the sidewalk holding up signs. They need to be removed. I don't know how or what powers need to be exercised but it makes sense that delivering food and refreshments to them would also be illegal.

You mean like your DemNazi leaders did in the BLM-Antifa Summer of Love Intifada?

I think The Truckers should burn down Canada in a mostly peaceful protest, eh.

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

Attachments

• 1645192375100.png
    1645192375100.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 8
I can't stand Trudeau but the fascism thing is over the top as it relates to the truck driver protest. They are not legal protests. They are blocking traffic, setting up camps on city roads, blocking an international trade route. These aren't some harmless protesters standing on the sidewalk holding up signs. They need to be removed. I don't know how or what powers need to be exercised but it makes sense that delivering food and refreshments to them would also be illegal.
The power to lift tyrannical mandates. Like the ones that are falling like dominoes all over the world.

The power to simply undo a tyrannical little pussyboi of a dictator.

Shouldn't you have gotten off of your ass and stopped The BLM-Antifa Summer of Love Intifada in 2020? They blocked roads, burned the cars on the roads, and then burnt the neighborhoods down around the roads.

Where were you? Kissing Putin's ass, buying fake Russian Dossiers, spying on a president, or buying Hunter Biden's overpriced (money laundering) paintings?
Maybe you should go get your free crack pipe and call it a day. Xi might send you some Chinese Sex Slaves like he did Hunter if you ask nicely.

Last edited:

In Canada????

LOL. Lefty protesters were allowed to actually destroy property during the GF riots in many blue cities in the US never mind Canada, with only minimal police activity, and then only when either shamed by video recording of the violence, or media outrage of specific acts.

Violating the law peacefully and violently are two different universes.

The power to lift tyrannical mandates. Like the ones that are falling like dominoes all over the world.

The power to simply undo a tyrannical little pussyboi of a dictator

I'm against all vax mandates but I wouldn't reward this crap with any policy changes either. Your right to protest ends when it infringes on someone else's rights.

In Canada????

LOL. Lefty protesters were allowed to actually destroy property during the GF riots in many blue cities in the US never mind Canada, with only minimal police activity, and then only when either shamed by video recording of the violence, or media outrage of specific acts.

Violating the law peacefully and violently are two different universes.
The police would march around just randomly shooting at people standing around and beat the crap out of anyone who they felt like including people who were committing the crime of standing in their own front porch.

At least you can admit the protestors in Canada are violating the law. They don’t seem to think they’re doing anything wrong.

Not to mention that the truckers are using their kids as human shields.

The police would march around just randomly shooting at people standing around and beat the crap out of anyone who they felt like including people who were committing the crime of standing in their own front porch.

At least you can admit the protestors in Canada are violating the law. They don’t seem to think they’re doing anything wrong.

Not to mention that the truckers are using their kids as human shields.

Links?

They know they are breaking laws, that's the point of civil disobedience

Links?

Lots of accusations from you, no actual evidence.

Forum List

Back