Will the USA turn to fascism to defeat peaceful protestors?

Shouldn't you have gotten off of your ass and stopped The BLM-Antifa Summer of Love Intifada in 2020? They blocked roads, burned the cars on the roads, and then burnt the neighborhoods down around the roads.

Where were you? Kissing Putin's ass, buying fake Russian Dossiers, spying on a president, or buying Hunter Biden's overprice (money laundering) paintings?
Maybe you should go get your free crack pipe and call it a day. Xi might send you some Chinese Sex Slaves like he did Hunter if you ask nicely.
You don't know me very well. I'm just being consistent. No, I shouldn't have gotten off my ass and stopped that shit. The police should have. I guess you headed over there and kicked some ass, tough guy?

Links?

They know they are breaking laws, that's the point of civil disobedience

Links?

Lots of accusations from you, no actual evidence.
Never is. Merely the belief is evidence to them. Over and over they prove it in these forums.

"Because I say so" is what they consider to be a wise and logical argument.

Over and over.

And we have let them get away with it for far, far, far too long. Time to stomp it down. :)

Links?

They know they are breaking laws, that's the point of civil disobedience

Links?

Lots of accusations from you, no actual evidence.

You need to know that you embrace fascism.

You need to know that you embrace fascism.

Bringing your kids to a peaceful protest is not using them as shields. Pathetic.

As for the others, BLM/Anti-fa protests were violent, and got a tepid police response at best. Plus the progs doing the violence whine when arrested and accused of violence.

Your the one supporting violent government responses to peaceful protest, hack.

Never is. Merely the belief is evidence to them. Over and over they prove it in these forums.

"Because I say so" is what they consider to be a wise and logical argument.

Over and over.

And we have let them get away with it for far, far, far too long. Time to stomp it down. :)

He linked some bullshit and calls it evidence. Cuckfax is a hack, and always will be.

The USA pushed back HARD on the federal government being used to stop VIOLENT ANTIFABLM RIOTS.

David-Dorn.jpg

ztbs_ZYyIKLmZeStBBX8UwMXm3bxdq8_Ih1GmGuFRis.jpg

Now we see governments are resorting to martial law and fascism to squash a peaceful protest with no murders, no looting, no burning down government buildings, no assaults.

We have seen a protest change from a “small fringe minority” to the greatest threat in the history of a nation in 2 weeks.

The response to the demands of the protestors to end mandates is for the government to declare maritial law and steal assets of the protestors.

THIS WILL HAPPEN IN THE USA. IF NOT THIS TIME, IT WILL NEXT TIME.

We need to wake up and push back against this left wing authoritarianism.
Liberal - not left wing - but yes.

Bringing your kids to a peaceful protest is not using them as shields. Pathetic.

As for the others, BLM/Anti-fa protests were violent, and got a tepid police response at best. Plus the progs doing the violence whine when arrested and accused of violence.

Your the one supporting violent government responses to peaceful protest, hack.
It is using them as a human shield when you’re breaking the law. They know this. They’re human trash. Defending exportation of children in this was is truly pathetic.

I gave you video of police shooting at people standing on their own porch and your response is they deserve it.

That’s how we know you’re a fascist.

He linked some bullshit and calls it evidence. Cuckfax is a hack, and always will be.
I provided video evidence of what I said. A good fascist like yourself is perfectly capable of ignoring reality in favor of their delusional world view.

I could say

"That's Dumb. I support open roads and appropriate punishment for those who blockage those roadways regardless if they are truckers, blm or antifa fucks."

and i did.
Peaceful protest is protected under law. Violence isn't. What is so confusing about that?

It is using them as a human shield when you’re breaking the law. They know this. They’re human trash. Defending exportation of children in this was is truly pathetic.

I gave you video of police shooting at people standing on their own porch and your response is they deserve it.

That’s how we know you’re a fascist.

"breaking the law". That's just the excuse, the real reason is they are political opponents of the government and the elites.

Plenty of lefties bring their children to their protests, and those are usually far more violent.

You gave me a video of something.....Of course since it's from the protesters we know they like to make shit up.

"breaking the law". That's just the excuse, the real reason is they are political opponents of the government and the elites.

Plenty of lefties bring their children to their protests, and those are usually far more violent.

You gave me a video of something.....Of course since it's from the protesters we know they like to make shit up.
As always, you're delusional.

You have the plain facts in hand and yet you take a right turn down to crazy land. That's what happens when people embrace fascism. The narrative overwrites their perception of reality.

As always, you're delusional.

You have the plain facts in hand and yet you take a right turn down to crazy land. That's what happens when people embrace fascism. The narrative overwrites their perception of reality.

You use fascism like you use other words wrong, and you seem to be proud of it.

You usually don't get this testy until like 10 pages of back and forth, you must really know you are on the side of wrong on this.

Forum List

Back