Will the USA turn to fascism to defeat peaceful protestors?

You use fascism like you use other words wrong, and you seem to be proud of it.

You usually don't get this testy until like 10 pages of back and forth, you must really know you are on the side of wrong on this.
Isn't it fun when they make that purty SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!!!!!!!!!! You can tell they're THAT desperate.

You use fascism like you use other words wrong, and you seem to be proud of it.

You usually don't get this testy until like 10 pages of back and forth, you must really know you are on the side of wrong on this.
I just get sick and tired of losers like yourself who deny the reality even when confronted directly with it. There's no hope for you.

Now go ahead and wish violence upon me as you usually do, because that is exactly what a fascist would do.

Where the fuck did you get this ^ obviously wrong idea? The right kills more cops than the left? Pff, you guys probably AT LEAST 10 times as many cops. Do you have any idea how many cops were LITERALLY assasinated by BLM last year?

there really is no point in arguing with someone who is obviously so ashamed of their behavior that they project their behavior on others. Truly no objective argument with insanity such as theirs that can ever return a logical response.

Yeah, they can be cited and then they'll pay a fine. Thats perfectly fine. Its nothing.

• You may be arrested and charged with criminal offences including but not limited to mischief, and potentially charged with a variety of other non-criminal offences.
  • Your vehicle and property may be seized or removed.
  • Your driver’s licence may be suspended or cancelled.
  • CVOR (Commercial Vehicle Operator’s Registration) certificates may be suspended or cancelled.
  • Your personal or business bank accounts, including virtual currency, may be subject to examination and restriction.
  • If you bring a minor (a person under 18) with you to an unlawful protest site, you may be charged and fined up to $5000 and/or potentially spend up to five years in prison.
  • Those who are delivering fuel and other supplies to those taking part in the unlawful demonstration can be charged.
  • Persons traveling to any other unlawful protest sites to participate in or support the unlawful demonstration can be charged.
  • Be aware that legislation now prohibits interference with any critical infrastructure including 400-series highways, railways, airports and international border crossings.

So they're violating the law, hence they're lawless.
You are lawless, hence you are a violation to nature and an offense to God's nostrils, and all of ours.

Where was your love for The Rule of Law during the BLM-Antifa Summer of Love Intifada?
Why weren't they arrested for violating quarantine, mask mandates, and lock down orders?
How come you weren't on here screaming "lock them up" while they burned America down?

Did any of your DemNazi Brethren running their shithole cities arrest the 1,000s of BLM Antifa insurrectionists burning their cities down?

• You may be arrested and charged with criminal offences including but not limited to mischief, and potentially charged with a variety of other non-criminal offences.
  • CVOR (Commercial Vehicle Operator’s Registration) certificates may be suspended or cancelled.
  • Your personal or business bank accounts, including virtual currency, may be subject to examination and restriction.
  • If you bring a minor (a person under 18) with you to an unlawful protest site, you may be charged and fined up to $5000 and/or potentially spend up to five years in prison.
  • Those who are delivering fuel and other supplies to those taking part in the unlawful demonstration can be charged.
  • Persons traveling to any other unlawful protest sites to participate in or support the unlawful demonstration can be charged.
  • Be aware that legislation now prohibits interference with any critical infrastructure including 400-series highways, railways, airports and international border crossings.

Quite a bit more than are murdered by the left.

For a cop, if someone political is going to come after you for political reasons, he's most likely going to be from the right.
wait, ahem, excuse me, isn't it mostly black men who are attacked by cops, isn't it BLM who started defund the police, most of the anger protest were due to cop vs black man syndrome, and aren't blacks demofks?

Name one event that a right killed a cop. I'll wait for my crickets and insults.

Yeah, they can be cited and then they'll pay a fine. Thats perfectly fine. Its nothing.

I am wondering though if the Canadian government got a court order or made a mandate through their Enabling Act, sorry, emergency decree that will make the supposed crimes worse.

You are lawless, hence you are a violation to nature and an offense to God's nostrils, and all of ours.

Where was your love for The Rule of Law during the BLM-Antifa Summer of Love Intifada?
Why weren't they arrested for violating quarantine, mask mandates, and lock down orders?
How come you weren't on here screaming "lock them up" while they burned America down?

Did any of your DemNazi Brethren running their shithole cities arrest the 1,000s of BLM Antifa inusrrectionists burning their cities down?

cause he's a fking nutjob.

I just get sick and tired of losers like yourself who deny the reality even when confronted directly with it. There's no hope for you.

Now go ahead and wish violence upon me as you usually do, because that is exactly what a fascist would do.

Nah, It's more pity at this point.

BLM Anti-fa burns cities for months, not a whisper, some truckers peacefully perform civil disobedience, off with their heads.

Maybe we should light your pants on fire as a mostly peaceful protest?
After all, you certainly lie a lot.
BLM certainly would agree with that, no?

the irony

Nah, It's more pity at this point.

BLM Anti-fa burns cities for months, not a whisper, some truckers peacefully perform civil disobedience, off with their heads.
You're delusional if you think there was no police response to riots in the summer of 2020.

I've never said anything about committing violence against any of the truckers. I think you just arrest them and clear the trucks. Probably would have been done long ago if it hadn't been for them using their children as human shields. If they'd have been left wing protestors, the police would have already done so, except they would have beat the shit out of them first. Oh, and that level of violence would be cheered by little fascists such as yourself.

They're not breaking laws like the former blm and antifa.

That's nice. If they were left wing protestors obstructing city streets for three weeks, you guys would be relishing the thought of them being beat to a bloody pulp.
I want to know what is violent and a threat in Ottawa. Please, enlighten me.

Forum List

Back