Will the USA turn to fascism to defeat peaceful protestors?

You're delusional if you think there was no police response to riots in the summer of 2020.

I've never said anything about committing violence against any of the truckers. I think you just arrest them and clear the trucks. Probably would have been done long ago if it hadn't been for them using their children as human shields. If they'd have been left wing protestors, the police would have already done so, except they would have beat the shit out of them first. Oh, and that level of violence would be cheered by little fascists such as yourself.

There was a pathetic, restrained response to the riots. Lefty cities gave too much leeway to lefty protesters and let them run rampant.

Not Human Shields, in fact the thing you posted shows the government is using the children as enhancements, as well as trying to apply other larger laws as threats. The government is the bad guy here, not the truckers. When Trudeau wouldn't even talk to them, he set down the gauntlet, and now is paying for it.

If this would have been a left wing protest, it would have devolved into violence the first few days.

So they're violating the law, hence they're lawless.
The real issue is for Deplorables to be wary of the police they support. Deplorables are seeing their asses stomped on for things minor compared to what Progs do.

There was a pathetic, restrained response to the riots. Lefty cities gave too much leeway to lefty protesters and let them run rampant.

Not Human Shields, in fact the thing you posted shows the government is using the children as enhancements, as well as trying to apply other larger laws as threats. The government is the bad guy here, not the truckers. When Trudeau wouldn't even talk to them, he set down the gauntlet, and now is paying for it.

If this would have been a left wing protest, it would have devolved into violence the first few days.
I've provided video evidence which contradicts everything you just said.

I'm done trying to bring a loser like yourself back to reality. It's impossible. Your politics overrides all.

Awwww sorry if my insulting fascist fucks hurts your feelings Trig!

But to each his own.
You DEMNazi trash are all the same; the only freedom you want is the freedom to destroy "We the People"!!!! You can't stand being unable to control the masses who despise your ideology!!!

Greg

Last edited:
I am wondering though if the Canadian government got a court order or made a mandate through their Enabling Act, sorry, emergency decree that will make the supposed crimes worse.

Im not familiar with their emergency decree. It has never been used. It would probably be similar to martial law here where the govt could do anything it deems necessary.

That's nice. If they were left wing protestors obstructing city streets for three weeks, you guys would be relishing the thought of them being beat to a bloody pulp.

BLM was protesting for a year and although I disagree with them, I wouldn't be calling for the beating of innocent people. The rioters in that group, yes.

BLM was protesting for a year and although I disagree with them, I wouldn't be calling for the beating of innocent people. The rioters in that group, yes.
Hell, we had plenty of right wingers that dreamed of running protestors over with their cars as they were obstructing them.

BLM protests were put down with much violence enacted on many people who committed no acts of violence. It was cheered by the right wing.

The USA pushed back HARD on the federal government being used to stop VIOLENT ANTIFABLM RIOTS.

David-Dorn.jpg

ztbs_ZYyIKLmZeStBBX8UwMXm3bxdq8_Ih1GmGuFRis.jpg

Now we see governments are resorting to martial law and fascism to squash a peaceful protest with no murders, no looting, no burning down government buildings, no assaults.

We have seen a protest change from a “small fringe minority” to the greatest threat in the history of a nation in 2 weeks.

The response to the demands of the protestors to end mandates is for the government to declare maritial law and steal assets of the protestors.

THIS WILL HAPPEN IN THE USA. IF NOT THIS TIME, IT WILL NEXT TIME.

We need to wake up and push back against this left wing authoritarianism.

Free countries are slipping, in some cases galloping, into tyranny. I hope the go9d people 9f Canada rise in and throw Trudeau and his henchmen out.

Hell, we had plenty of right wingers that dreamed of running protestors over with their cars as they were obstructing them.

BLM protests were put down with much violence enacted on many people who committed no acts of violence. It was cheered by the right wing.

Really? Here's the australian govt cooking peoples brains for protesting vaccine mandates.

"LRADs, also known as acoustic weapons or sound cannons, are used to project very loud sounds over long distances. While the voice function can be helpful to communicate in loud settings, the device’s most dangerous setting, the alert function, can cause brain damage, permanent hearing loss, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), dizziness, and disorientation."

You're delusional if you think there was no police response to riots in the summer of 2020.

I've never said anything about committing violence against any of the truckers. I think you just arrest them and clear the trucks. Probably would have been done long ago if it hadn't been for them using their children as human shields. If they'd have been left wing protestors, the police would have already done so, except they would have beat the shit out of them first. Oh, and that level of violence would be cheered by little fascists such as yourself.
Why don't you send in you DemNazi Brown Shirt goon squad BLM and AntiFa SS to burn all the Truckers Trucks down?

Really? Here's the australian govt cooking peoples brains for protesting vaccine mandates.

"LRADs, also known as acoustic weapons or sound cannons, are used to project very loud sounds over long distances. While the voice function can be helpful to communicate in loud settings, the device’s most dangerous setting, the alert function, can cause brain damage, permanent hearing loss, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), dizziness, and disorientation."

Did you read the article?

This is what it actually said.

“ACT Policing has deployed several types of loudspeakers and amplification devices to quickly and effectively convey voice messages to large, and often loud, crowds of people during the recent protest activity in Canberra,” an ACT Policing spokesperson said in a statement to The Epoch Times on Feb. 16.

“The [LRADs] were only used to convey spoken-word messages. The ‘alert’ function was not used.”

You're a liar or a moron.

Did you read the article?

This is what it actually said.

“ACT Policing has deployed several types of loudspeakers and amplification devices to quickly and effectively convey voice messages to large, and often loud, crowds of people during the recent protest activity in Canberra,” an ACT Policing spokesperson said in a statement to The Epoch Times on Feb. 16.

“The [LRADs] were only used to convey spoken-word messages. The ‘alert’ function was not used.”

You're a liar or a moron.
Yeah, right, just like they told everyone two weeks to flatten the curve, wear a mask, no don't wear a mask, the injection is safe, etc. You're too gullible, naive, or a partisan liberal hack. Has to be one of those.

Yeah, right, just like they told everyone two weeks to flatten the curve, wear a mask, no don't wear a mask, the injection is safe, etc. You're too gullible, naive, or a partisan liberal hack. Has to be one of those.
You're a liar and the story you linked directly contradicts your claim.

I'm sure you didn't think I'd notice because you wanted me to go to a website that requires you send your email address to a religious cult to read the material.

The [LRADs] were only used to convey spoken-word messages. The ‘alert’ function was not used.”
Sez who?

the authorities who used the device?

i was not expecting a confession

the very fact that they have such a weapon is troubling to true civil libertarians

Just stick to joe rogue on to get your information then....

Forum List

Back