🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?

Will there be civil unrest?

• Yes, cities torched, violence galore!

• Maybe some loud protests, but nothing really violent

• Just a social media meltdown, but nothing more

Results are only viewable after voting.
What’s the problem Joe..you all supported it in 2020, are you now saying it’s wrong?
I didn't support it in 2020.

I just realized that people were rightfully fed up.

A bunch of white people whining that their orange God man was finally held to account for his bad behavior isn't the same as black people being upset the police are murdering them in the street.

So are you advocating people simply speaking their mind need to be put down?
That isn't what the thread is about.

Read the thread title.

1717069312650.png

There's some pretty good evidence that there were provocateurs involved. Having said that I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone who trespassed on federal property.

Even if they did it at the bidding of provocateurs they were just plain stupid to do it in the first place.
The only provocateur was Trump.

If one or two juries or more, don't believe Michael Cohen's testimony....they will not convict President Trump.

I voted some loud protests.

I think you fail to realize how juries work.

90% of juries find the accused guilty.

Most of them didn't have as much slam dunk evidence as this one has.

There's one major ingredient missing from your Marxist revolution.
Care to guess what that is........?

What is the missing ingredient?

Trump said, "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," Trump wrote on Truth Social on December 3, 2022. "Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

Yet, it's the right that always fucks things up.

Trump left us with recession, plague and riots
Bush Jr. left us with Recession and war.
Bush Sr. left us with recession and war
Reagan demolished the white working class.
Nixon gave us inflation, war, and recession

But to be fair, Ike wasn't a bad guy.
Stay of the cult sites.

Actually, it will end very badly for you. Because most of the suburban moms who vote republican because they don't like the gays or the colored isn't going to be down with violence.

The problem is, you idiots have latched your whole movement to the ego of one man.
That is such B.S gays or colored nice dog whisltes

Oh, I hope you people are stupid enough to try it.
Why? Trump is about to be president and he will own the DOJ. Biden wont be able to weaponize the DOJ against republicans anymore. It will be weaponized against democrats instead. YOUR people will go to jail, but ours wont. :dunno:

Why? Trump is about to be president and he will own the DOJ. Biden wont be able to weaponize the DOJ against republicans anymore. It will be weaponized against democrats instead. YOUR people will go to jail, but ours wont. :dunno:
Once you twits do something violent, the Suburban Moms will dump you in droves, if they don't already plan to do so because you took away their right to birth control

Thump said, "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," Trump wrote on Truth Social on December 3, 2022. "Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

Trump said, "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," Trump wrote on Truth Social on December 3, 2022. "Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!

Once you twits do something violent, the Suburban Moms will dump you in droves, if they don't already plan to do so because you took away their right to birth control
Yeah dude, im sure Biden is going to win this. :laugh:

Forum List

Back