🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will there be civil unrest/riots if Trump is found guilty?

Will there be civil unrest?

• Yes, cities torched, violence galore!

• Maybe some loud protests, but nothing really violent

• Just a social media meltdown, but nothing more

Results are only viewable after voting.
So many of you are garbage. Not all, but many. 100% of you are painfully stupid. And no it’s not matter of you liking Biden instead. You can hate him all you want. I don’t care. You’re just a moron for voting for Trump.
Iggy.

So many of you are garbage. Not all, but many. 100% of you are painfully stupid. And no it’s not matter of you liking Biden instead. You can hate him all you want. I don’t care. You’re just a moron for voting for Trump.
You’re full of yourself.

You mean the Orange commie fascists in DC on J6. You will always be corrected.
Two hours in one building in one city on one day?
Versus;
Hundreds of cities across the nation for about 3-4 months, to a tune of about two dozen killed and 1-2 billion$ damage ?

You DumbocRATs can't do either math or logic, can you.

After-Action Reports on the Riots of 2020 | Police Magazine

Julie

The scope was severe. "The summer 2020 riots resulted in some 15 times more injured police officers, 30 times as many arrests, and estimated damages in dollar terms up to 1,300 times more costly than those of the Capitol riot." Is the left's take is that the Capitol is more symbolically meaningful than the small businesses, federal courthouses, police precincts, etc?

Like, the dollar amounts, number of demonstrations over many days, number of arrests, etc don't matter as much because the Capitol holds more significance than all of those things combined? It seems that intimidating local communities hurts democracy just as much as intimidating lawmakers.

Last edited:
Were we to apply the same standards to DemocRAT POTUS, then Clinton (both), Obama, and Biden would be doing jail time now.
We are seeing a clear political only trial typical of communist and other fascists regimes.
You could maybe make that argument about Clinton, although you spent 70 million dollars giving him a colonoscopy and all you found was he lied about a blow job in court.

Obama and Biden, nope, not so much.

Trump has been a grifter his entire life. It's nice to see it finally catching up with him.

Two hours in one building in one city on one day?
Versus;
Hundreds of cities across the nation for about 3-4 months, to a tune of about three dozen killed and 1-2 billion$ damage ?

You DumbocRATs can't do either math or logic, can you.
11 killed, fourteen thousand arrested, more than four thousand in prison.

Tell all the story, chowderhead.

You could maybe make that argument about Clinton, although you spent 70 million dollars giving him a colonoscopy and all you found was he lied about a blow job in court.

Obama and Biden, nope, not so much.

Trump has been a grifter his entire life. It's nice to see it finally catching up with him.
Clinton, Obama, and Biden were also grifters, plundering the taxpayers;
After graduating from law school, Clinton returned to Arkansas and won election as state attorney general, followed by two non-consecutive tenures as Arkansas governor. As governor, he overhauled the state's education system and served as chairman of the National Governors Association. Clinton was elected president in the 1992 election, defeating the incumbent Republican Party president George H. W. Bush and the independent businessman Ross Perot. He became the first president to be born in the Baby Boomer generation.
Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. He graduated from Columbia University in 1983 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and later worked as a community organizer in Chicago. In 1988, Obama enrolled in Harvard Law School, where he was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. He became a civil rights attorney and an academic, teaching constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He also went into elective politics; Obama represented the 13th district in the Illinois Senate from 1997 until 2004, when he successfully ran for the U.S. Senate. In 2008, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Clinton, he was nominated by the Democratic Party for president and chose Delaware Senator Joe Biden as his running mate. Obama was elected president, defeating Republican Party nominee John McCain in the presidential election and was inaugurated on January 20, 2009.
Biden;
... He graduated from the University of Delaware before earning his law degree from Syracuse University. He was elected to the New Castle County Council in 1970 and to the U.S. Senate in 1972. As a senator, Biden drafted and led the effort to pass the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act and the Violence Against Women Act. He also oversaw six U.S. Supreme Court confirmation hearings, including the contentious hearings for Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas. Biden ran unsuccessfully for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1988 and 2008. In 2008, Obama chose Biden as his running mate, and he was a close counselor to Obama during his two terms as vice president. In the 2020 presidential election, Biden and his running mate, Kamala Harris, defeated incumbents Donald Trump and Mike Pence. He is the oldest president in U.S. history, and the first to have a female vice president.
All three have next to no experience in the private sector of economy where wealth is created, but they have careers almost entirely of living of the taxpayers, i.e. being wealth Takers and Fakers.

All three have amassed net worth far beyond what would be possible via their 'public'/guv'mint salaries and benefits.
All three are classic examples and profiles of the majority of the political Left of this nation who also tend to be wealth takers and fakers.

Clinton, Obama, and Biden were also grifters, plundering the taxpayers;
After graduating from law school, Clinton returned to Arkansas and won election as state attorney general, followed by two non-consecutive tenures as Arkansas governor. As governor, he overhauled the state's education system and served as chairman of the National Governors Association. Clinton was elected president in the 1992 election, defeating the incumbent Republican Party president George H. W. Bush and the independent businessman Ross Perot. He became the first president to be born in the Baby Boomer generation.
Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. He graduated from Columbia University in 1983 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and later worked as a community organizer in Chicago. In 1988, Obama enrolled in Harvard Law School, where he was the first black president of the Harvard Law Review. He became a civil rights attorney and an academic, teaching constitutional law at the University of Chicago Law School from 1992 to 2004. He also went into elective politics; Obama represented the 13th district in the Illinois Senate from 1997 until 2004, when he successfully ran for the U.S. Senate. In 2008, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Clinton, he was nominated by the Democratic Party for president and chose Delaware Senator Joe Biden as his running mate. Obama was elected president, defeating Republican Party nominee John McCain in the presidential election and was inaugurated on January 20, 2009.
Biden;
... He graduated from the University of Delaware before earning his law degree from Syracuse University. He was elected to the New Castle County Council in 1970 and to the U.S. Senate in 1972. As a senator, Biden drafted and led the effort to pass the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act and the Violence Against Women Act. He also oversaw six U.S. Supreme Court confirmation hearings, including the contentious hearings for Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas. Biden ran unsuccessfully for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1988 and 2008. In 2008, Obama chose Biden as his running mate, and he was a close counselor to Obama during his two terms as vice president. In the 2020 presidential election, Biden and his running mate, Kamala Harris, defeated incumbents Donald Trump and Mike Pence. He is the oldest president in U.S. history, and the first to have a female vice president.
All three have next to no experience in the private sector of economy where wealth is created, but they have careers almost entirely of living of the taxpayers, i.e. being wealth Takers and Fakers.

All three have amassed net worth far beyond what would be possible via their 'public'/guv'mint salaries and benefits.
All three are classic examples and profiles of the majority of the political Left of this nation who also tend to be wealth takers and fakers.
Not sure why you think public service is a gift.

I don't want people from the private sector running my government. I want people who understand government.

I don't want people from the private sector running my government. I want people who understand government.
I prefer people who understand how prosperity is advanced and how jobs are created. I prefer people who have experience living under the laws imposed upon us. I prefer people who have created jobs and were successful working in a variety of fields.

Career politicians don’t understand any of that. All they understand is how to sustain their old on power.

One doesn’t need to be a career politician to know how government is supposed to work. Career politicians have created the disorder we see today.

I prefer people who understand how prosperity is advanced and how jobs are created. I prefer people who have experience living under the laws imposed upon us. I prefer people who have created jobs and were successful working in a variety of fields.

Career politicians don’t understand any of that. All they understand is how to sustain their old on power.

Actually, we've had three businessmen presidents.

Trump, Bush Jr. and Herbert Hoover.

All three of them ran the country into the ground.

When there is pay and benefits taken, it's a job,, not a "service" (another Leftist lie and disinformation)
FWIW, Trump donated his salary as POTUS.

"I don't want people from the private sector running my government. I want people who understand government."
Spoken like a true statist, fascist, and Leftist parasite.
You clarify the difference between the Left and the Right in this nation.

"The business of America is Business."

I prefer those from the private sector who know how to run a business and operations keeping within budget/costs, not run up deficit and debt, make a profit.
Admittedly difficult to do for an elected conservative given how much of guv'mint is filled with career parasites and near-do-wells, a.k.a. the "Deep State".

Actually, we've had three businessmen presidents.

Trump, Bush Jr. and Herbert Hoover.

All three of them ran the country into the ground.
A president is the least powerful of the elected officials. You can’t be a career president.

You don’t understand how our government was intended to function.

BTW, Bush was a two term governor of a large state. Your comment exposed you as a partisan hack.

The Founders intended and designed our Constitution and government to be more a "gift" from officeholders than a source of grift. Which is what has evolved into.

Not sure why you think it's "public service" when most employed in guv'mint "work" treat it like we the people are to serve them.

Forum List

Back