Will they come for the flag? Will a Democrat be the first to denounce its symbolism?

Well scripted..,I see youā€™ve practiced that...or committed plagiarism...huh?
Thatā€™s a hell of a tap danceā€¦Where did you learn to toe the line like that?
Again, a real military man leaves it at...ā€I hope that motherfucker rots in hellā€....you failed with your word games.

There you go putting words in my mouth againā€¦ Where did I make a request for government intervention?

you would not know a " real military man" if one kicked you ass across the street.

a real military man knows what the Constitution says and knows that it is the Constitution that we swear to defend.

Look up the 1st amendment and read it...and do not worry, us real military men and women will keep on defending your rights no matter how offensive you are.
lol
SILLY RABBIT....

When I see some racist shit head waving the flag and preaching hate I want to kick that flag up his ass. Perhaps you think that is desecrating the flag? Make the flag mean more than just some colorful rag shitty people wave around while they rage against freedom and democracy for all.

ā€œPreaching hateā€?
Do you really mean supporting law and order, American sovereignty and a closed border?
Yeah, that shit is super annoying...huh?
Our flag was carried to the moon. It was raised at Iwo Jima. It was victorious at Appomattox. It has covered the bodies of our honored dead. BUT The flag is at Klan Rallies. It was carried proud as the cavalry massacred native Americans. It has wrapped all manner of atrocity in a cloak of patriotic necessity. When haters like you raise the flag it represents all those time when brutish men ground the weak under their heel in the name of America. Hitler ruined the swastika don't ruin the flag too.

You just got to know itā€™s in the works.
Some Lefty some where is lobbying for its abolishment and redesign...right?
I mean, our flag is symbolic with old America...the America that ā€˜new unAmericansā€™ hate...right?
Suppose this happens....What percentage of Democrats would come to our flags defense?

What do you care . You fly the confederate flag. And we all know what that stands for .

Sure do...power to the people.
You hate that donā€™t you?

I mean, our flag is symbolic with old America...the America that ā€˜new unAmericansā€™ hate...right?
Suppose this happens....What percentage of Democrats would come to our flags defense?

What do you care . You fly the confederate flag. And we all know what that stands for .
lol
Quite falling down the well....
Itā€™s been way over 100 years since slavery was legal

We know what the left wants everyone to believe it stands for. It actually stands for nothing.

When I see some racist shit head waving the flag and preaching hate I want to kick that flag up his ass. Perhaps you think that is desecrating the flag? Make the flag mean more than just some colorful rag shitty people wave around while they rage against freedom and democracy for all.

ā€œPreaching hateā€?
Do you really mean supporting law and order, American sovereignty and a closed border?
Yeah, that shit is super annoying...huh?
Our flag was carried to the moon. It was raised at Iwo Jima. It was victorious at Appomattox. It has covered the bodies of our honored dead. BUT The flag is at Klan Rallies. It was carried proud as the cavalry massacred native Americans. It has wrapped all manner of atrocity in a cloak of patriotic necessity. When haters like you raise the flag it represents all those time when brutish men ground the weak under their heel in the name of America. Hitler ruined the swastika don't ruin the flag too.
lol
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

Yes I hate when people fly a flag of traitors who killed more us troops than any enemy every .

Yes I hate when people fly a flag of traitors who killed more us troops than any enemy every .
They weren't traitors. You probably think the American people who support President Trump are traitors.

Well scripted..,I see youā€™ve practiced that...or committed plagiarism...huh?
Thatā€™s a hell of a tap danceā€¦Where did you learn to toe the line like that?
Again, a real military man leaves it at...ā€I hope that motherfucker rots in hellā€....you failed with your word games.

There you go putting words in my mouth againā€¦ Where did I make a request for government intervention?

you would not know a " real military man" if one kicked you ass across the street.

a real military man knows what the Constitution says and knows that it is the Constitution that we swear to defend.

Look up the 1st amendment and read it...and do not worry, us real military men and women will keep on defending your rights no matter how offensive you are.
lol
SILLY RABBIT....

another statist jumps in! Just like clockwork.

They weren't traitors. You probably think the American people who support President Trump are traitors.

Of course they were traitors, they waged a war against our country.

power to the people to own other people! :113:

They fought for their independence.

The Confederates were the literal definition of traitors .

This flag?
upload_2019-11-24_14-51-8.jpeg

And they fought to keep fellow humans as chattel....and then they got their asses kicked. Good.

and they lost, thus they were traitors.

The colonies were traitors against the British...the only difference is they won.

We know what the left wants everyone to believe it stands for. It actually stands for nothing.
Liberty and justice for ALL. Yes all. Yes even them. Yes those people too. All means everyone.

Our flag was carried to the moon. It was raised at Iwo Jima. It was victorious at Appomattox. It has covered the bodies of our honored dead

Lot of history

But can we carry that torch of freedom anywhere on this rock, if we don't respect it at home?

That was my point. A lot of people have died for that flag but we cannot just discount those who have died because of it.

and they lost, thus they were traitors.

The colonies were traitors against the British...the only difference is they won.

Right . And you donā€™t see monument to George Washington all over England .

Forum List

Back