Will they come for the flag? Will a Democrat be the first to denounce its symbolism?

So as a veteran you think the First Lady disrespecting the American flag is funny?

I think it is funny that you were duped yet again by your fake news sources.

You're such a loser. It's right there and you want us to believe someone faked the video.

The video is not faked, she did not say those words.

When I see some racist shit head waving the flag and preaching hate I want to kick that flag up his ass. Perhaps you think that is desecrating the flag? Make the flag mean more than just some colorful rag shitty people wave around while they rage against freedom and democracy for all.

“Preaching hate”?
Do you really mean supporting law and order, American sovereignty and a closed border?
Yeah, that shit is super annoying...huh?
Our flag was carried to the moon. It was raised at Iwo Jima. It was victorious at Appomattox. It has covered the bodies of our honored dead. BUT The flag is at Klan Rallies. It was carried proud as the cavalry massacred native Americans. It has wrapped all manner of atrocity in a cloak of patriotic necessity. When haters like you raise the flag it represents all those time when brutish men ground the weak under their heel in the name of America. Hitler ruined the swastika don't ruin the flag too.
Says the guy who supports every flag burning POS in the Democrat Party.

55901866_2429878413711561_5318318935890722816_n.jpg

So as a veteran you think the First Lady disrespecting the American flag is funny?

I think it is funny that you were duped yet again by your fake news sources.

You're such a loser. It's right there and you want us to believe someone faked the video.

The video is not faked, she did not say those words.

Okay, so what did she say?

You just got to know it’s in the works.
Some Lefty some where is lobbying for its abolishment and redesign...right?
I mean, our flag is symbolic with old America...the America that ‘new unAmericans’ hate...right?
Suppose this happens....What percentage of Democrats would come to our flags defense?

I can see it. The American Flag:
  • Symbol of hate, because we conquered others to get here.
  • Symbol of discrimination, because not everyone is American.
  • Symbol of Inequality, because non-citizens are not citizens.
THE LIBERAL SOLUTION:
  1. Pay reparations to the world for American Imperialism.
  2. Open our borders to all.
  3. Create the new flag of Liberal America!

why-a-white-flag-is-used-as-the-universal-symbol-of-surrender.jpg

America: From Don't Tread On Me to WE SURRENDER!

You just got to know it’s in the works.
Some Lefty some where is lobbying for its abolishment and redesign...right?
I mean, our flag is symbolic with old America...the America that ‘new unAmericans’ hate...right?
Suppose this happens....What percentage of Democrats would come to our flags defense?

What do you care . You fly the confederate flag. And we all know what that stands for .

Tell us Timmy.

When I see some racist shit head waving the flag and preaching hate I want to kick that flag up his ass. Perhaps you think that is desecrating the flag? Make the flag mean more than just some colorful rag shitty people wave around while they rage against freedom and democracy for all.

OCCUPIED'S TRANSLATIONS
"RACIST": Any person who promotes national pride.

"PREACHING HATE": Promoting a value system which opposes people like him!

With the woke rebranding of America led by George Floyd and BLM will come the proposition of a new more inclusive flag....bank on it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not the flag !
How will the people of Bangladesh survive ?

The American flag is the flag of slavery.

The US was a slave country 80 years prior to the Civil War, all during the Civil War and for almost a year after the Civil War.

Nowadays it is the symbol of slavery to the welfare state.

It has to go.

Forum List

Back