Will they come for the flag? Will a Democrat be the first to denounce its symbolism?

Of course they were traitors, they waged a war against our country.
They fought for their independence.

and they lost, thus they were traitors.

The colonies were traitors against the British...the only difference is they won.

Right . And you don’t see monument to George Washington all over England .

There is one...but that came long after we had won and had gone on to establish relations with them.
I remember I joined a special operations security team bravo in Afghanistan. I told myself I’ll never let anybody disrespect my flag.. you on the other hand lol

Lying about military service is way too far, troll.

The colonies were traitors against the British...the only difference is they won.

There is one...but that came long after we had won and had gone on to establish relations with them.
I remember I joined a special operations security team bravo in Afghanistan. I told myself I’ll never let anybody disrespect my flag.. you on the other hand lol

What was a lie boy

He claims to have been with Black Water (and he did spell it that way! :21::21::21::21:)

He claims to have been with Black Water (and he did spell it that way! :21::21::21::21:)
Ummm ok

Ummm ok

So, you did not claim to be part of blackwater? Is that what you are implying?

Who, fwiw, do have a flag>
BlackwaterFlagNewOrleans_Katrina.jpg

And (correct me if i'm wrong here) are seen as representing the USofA in the roll of mercenaries

Yet their allegiance being totally self serving, at the whim of their corporate masters doesn't seem to worry folks much

At least they're honest about it

But are we ??

~S~

What do you care . You fly the confederate flag. And we all know what that stands for .

Sure do...power to the people.
You hate that don’t you?

Yes I hate when people fly a flag of traitors who killed more us troops than any enemy every .
They weren't traitors. You probably think the American people who support President Trump are traitors.

They fought to keep people as property...just ask them.

A geographical line has been drawn across the Union, and all the States north of that line have united in the election of a man to the high office of President of the United States, whose opinions and purposes are hostile to slavery. He is to be entrusted with the administration of the common Government, because he has declared that that “Government cannot endure permanently half slave, half free,” and that the public mind must rest in the belief that slavery is in the course of ultimate extinction. This sectional combination for the submersion of the Constitution, has been aided in some of the States by elevating to citizenship, persons who, by the supreme law of the land, are incapable of becoming citizens; and their votes have been used to inaugurate a new policy, hostile to the South, and destructive of its beliefs and safety. ~ South Carolina's casus belli

Mississippi - Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery—the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out ouLouisiana

Louisiana - As a separate republic, Louisiana remembers too well the whisperings of European diplomacy for the abolition of slavery in the times of annexation not to be apprehensive of bolder demonstrations from the same quarter and the North in this country. The people of the slave holding States are bound together by the same necessity and determination to preserve African slavery.

Alabama - Upon the principles then announced by Mr. Lincoln and his leading friends, we are bound to expect his administration to be conducted. Hence it is, that in high places, among the Republican party, the election of Mr. Lincoln is hailed, not simply as it change of Administration, but as the inauguration of new principles, and a new theory of Government, and even as the downfall of slavery. Therefore it is that the election of Mr. Lincoln cannot be regarded otherwise than a solemn declaration, on the part of a great majority of the Northern people, of hostility to the South, her property and her institutions—nothing less than an open declaration of war—for the triumph of this new theory of Government destroys the property of the South, lays waste her fields, and inaugurates all the horrors of a San Domingo servile insurrection, consigning her citizens to assassinations, and. her wives and daughters to pollution and violation, to gratify the lust of half-civilized Africans.

Texas - ...in this free government all white men are and of right ought to be entitled to equal civil and political rights; that the servitude of the African race, as existing in these States, is mutually beneficial to both bond and free, and is abundantly authorized and justified by the experience of mankind, and the revealed will of the Almighty Creator, as recognized by all Christian nations; while the destruction of the existing relations between the two races, as advocated by our sectional enemies, would bring inevitable calamities upon both and desolation upon the fifteen slave-holding states....​

I marvel at Repubs disingenuously wrapping themselves in the flag while supporting a self absorbed showman with no moral compass and no philosophical foundation, whose only loyalty is to himself and his money.

I marvel at Repubs disingenuously wrapping themselves in the flag while supporting a self absorbed showman with no moral compass and no philosophical foundation, whose only loyalty is to himself and his money.

Still stings, huh?

Oh, but he dry humps the flag...makes up for all that. :rolleyes:

You just got to know it’s in the works.
Some Lefty some where is lobbying for its abolishment and redesign...right?
I mean, our flag is symbolic with old America...the America that ‘new unAmericans’ hate...right?
Suppose this happens....What percentage of Democrats would come to our flags defense?

If it was up to most Democrats the American flag would have the hammer and sickle on it. Then they would be happy.

Golfing Gator as a war hero, how do you feel about those who shit in your face and disrespect our flag?
FULL DISCLOSURE: this is a test.

A typical leftist wannabe military man responds with....
“I served to protect their right to disrespect that flag.”
A legit military man responds with...
“I hope that motherfucker rots in hell...I served for their right to live protected under that flag.”

This is an interesting question, especially in the last few weeks with the msm/democrats demonizing any criticism of Vindman saying that we should respect the uniform.

They weren't traitors. You probably think the American people who support President Trump are traitors.

You fools are embarrassing yourselves in public.
Monarchies and Republics function quite differently.
Further, as much as it hurts your fragile feelings, slavery (saving people from Africa) was the norm for its time and much of the citizenry felt that it was their constitutional right to OWN slaves. They felt as though government was depriving them of rights and took up arms...Confederates were absolute badasses...you pussies wouldn’t understand.
Question; do you ignorant fucks also compare how we function and live our lives today in modern times to how cavemen lived and functioned in their lives? Why not...how far back is too far back?

You're damn right they are coming after old glory and it's a line in the sand I wont allow!
The protesting of the national anthem is leading there the same way gay marriage is leading to the normalization of pedophilia.
To both I say OVER MY DEAD BODY YOU FUCKING FILTH!

Are you over 60 ?

Forum List

Back