Will they come for the flag? Will a Democrat be the first to denounce its symbolism?

You just got to know it’s in the works.
Some Lefty some where is lobbying for its abolishment and redesign...right?
I mean, our flag is symbolic with old America...the America that ‘new unAmericans’ hate...right?
Suppose this happens....What percentage of Democrats would come to our flags defense?

What do you care . You fly the confederate flag. And we all know what that stands for .

Sure do...power to the people.
You hate that don’t you?

power to the people to own other people! :113:

Negative
To save people from dying terrible deaths in Africa

What do you care . You fly the confederate flag. And we all know what that stands for .

You hate that don’t you?

Yes I hate when people fly a flag of traitors who killed more us troops than any enemy every .
They weren't traitors. You probably think the American people who support President Trump are traitors.

Of course they were traitors, they waged a war against our country.
They fought for their independence.

They were independent. They had their reps and there votes . We even counted slaves to bolster their votes .

You hate that don’t you?

Yes I hate when people fly a flag of traitors who killed more us troops than any enemy every .
They weren't traitors. You probably think the American people who support President Trump are traitors.

And they fought to keep fellow humans as chattel....and then they got their asses kicked. Good.
If they were muslims you guys would call them heroes for being patriots to their cause.

and they lost, thus they were traitors.

The colonies were traitors against the British...the only difference is they won.

Right . And you don’t see monument to George Washington all over England .

There is one...but that came long after we had won and had gone on to establish relations with them.

You just got to know it’s in the works.
Some Lefty some where is lobbying for its abolishment and redesign...right?
I mean, our flag is symbolic with old America...the America that ‘new unAmericans’ hate...right?
Suppose this happens....What percentage of Democrats would come to our flags defense?

You hate that don’t you?

power to the people to own other people! :113:

Negative
To save people from dying terrible deaths in Africa

better for them to die terrible deaths here....you are such a humanitarian.

The colonies were traitors against the British...the only difference is they won.

There is one...but that came long after we had won and had gone on to establish relations with them.
I remember I joined a special operations security team bravo in Afghanistan. I told myself I’ll never let anybody disrespect my flag.. you on the other hand lol

And they fought to keep fellow humans as chattel....and then they got their asses kicked. Good.
If they were muslims you guys would call them heroes for being patriots to their cause.

Huh? You just make up bullshit .

I remember I joined a special operations security team bravo in Afghanistan. I told myself I’ll never let anybody disrespect my flag.. you on the other hand lol

Dude, quit telling us about your Call Of Duty games...nobody cares about them.

Projecting?

Projecting?

yes you are.

Projecting?

yes you are.
sure

Projecting?

yes you are.
sure

It is good of you to acknowledge it.

Projecting?

yes you are.
sure

It is good of you to acknowledge it.
I was acknowledged many times by cabinet members

Questioning one's allegiance while redefining it to fit one's political stance is the ...penchant....of ....loosers...~S~

Where did you read a “question of allegiance”?
Your O(riginal) P(ost) is absolutely dripping - downright saturated - with implications of such questioning.

giphy.gif

But you knew that before typed your first keystroke in response, didn't you? :21:

Forum List

Back