🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will They Ever Ask Joe Biden About The Terrible Economy Of 2009/2010?,Summers Of Recovery?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
and not just that, why hasn't Biden ever spoke of how great the economy was after he became Vice-President? Biden, on his campaign tour never wants to talk about how great our lives were in the first few years of his time with Obama.
It's as if 2009/2010 and beyond never happened. those 90 plus million unemployed Americans never happened, the rapid 10 Trillion additional in national debt never happened, and of course, the billions sent to Iran also never happened when he was Vice President.
we could make quite a list of bad stuff that happened under Vice President Biden that he will never speak about, and yet, the MSM wont ask him about.

This Sucks !!!
:iagree:

Summers Of Recovery?

If they do, he'll repeat his "Corn Pop" story, facing down the black gang-leader....single handed.

8 years of Obama/Biden and the Fed never raised the rate over 0%, not once. I know they were dealt a shitty hand and I think Bush was a absolute shit show of a president, worse than Carter. Obama got the economy going by injecting money, the same as Trump. Lets face it, the best 2 presidents of my life were Reagan and Clinton. Trump should cake walk to the presidency over these disgusting new age Democrats. Open borders, free shit, disgusting people and Im a registered Democrat.

wouldnt u think that when someone runs for president, they would brag about all of their accomplishments? doesnt Biden have about a hundred of them?

Biden has never said something like,,,,,When I was Vice-President under Bush,,I mean Bill, I mean Obama, we had more jobs than people looking for them!

If anyone asks creepy groper hair sniffer uncle Joe about the economy him and Barry flushed down the toilet, then he'll call them a "LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLDIER."

Wonder if Obama will swallow whatever's stuck in his craw and endorse his former step-n-fetchit, Joe Biden?

I think his objective is to suggest that cheap stuff from China is good for the U.S economy.

Like Obama, he and the MSM will work to convince Americans that things will be better, then after the Rust Belt and remaining Middle Class vote for him, they will quickly learn of the return to unemployment and lost industries.

No Democrat candidate spoke out against China, because they want their supporters from D.C, Cali and NY to support them. The rest of the country pays the steepest price, as does the rest of the West.

Wonder if Obama will swallow whatever's stuck in his craw and endorse his former step-n-fetchit, Joe Biden?

He will endorse him and pretend he was "just waiting for the process to run it's course".

This may or may not be true, but he convinced Biden to NOT run in 2016 for a reason. What was it?

and not just that, why hasn't Biden ever spoke of how great the economy was after he became Vice-President? Biden, on his campaign tour never wants to talk about how great our lives were in the first few years of his time with Obama.
It's as if 2009/2010 and beyond never happened. those 90 plus million unemployed Americans never happened, the rapid 10 Trillion additional in national debt never happened, and of course, the billions sent to Iran also never happened when he was Vice President.
we could make quite a list of bad stuff that happened under Vice President Biden that he will never speak about, and yet, the MSM wont ask him about.

This Sucks !!!
:iagree:
Hey, the gun sales went through the roof. Joe "the groper" should run on those stats...

LOL! That's all you fucking Trumpits have to Fucking Blather about? What a Fucking Dolt.

Will They Ever Ask Joe Biden About The Terrible Economy Of 2009/2010?,Summers Of Recovery?

You mean the Great Bush Recession? Are you retarded?

LOL! That's all you fucking Trumpits have to Fucking Blather about? What a Fucking Dolt.

I bet the Magic Negro does break down and endorse Biden at some point. Even though he doesn't want to be upstaged by his own previous Step-n-Fetchit, he has no choice.

I bet the Magic Negro does break down and endorse Biden at some point. Even though he doesn't want to be upstaged by his own previous Step-n-Fetchit, he has no choice.
when Biden speaks at the DNC, he will inadevertantly make a comment about the current President Abe Lincoln

What a dumbass thread. The financial crisis started with Bush and with the election of Obama/Biden they pulled this country out of the depths of that crisis. This thread is typical Trumpist revisionism. Well, revisionism on top of a pile of dog shit.

Forum List

Back