Will Trump add England to his ban list ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
trump is right ! Time to end the PC shit . We can't trust anyone coming from that Terror state if England . After all, it's not a "Muslim ban" .... right?

trump is right ! Time to end the PC shit . We can't trust anyone coming from that Terror state if England . After all, it's not a "Muslim ban" .... right?
Pretty soon you will only be able to fly to that liberal bastion...........Saudi Arabia.

Amazing you draw some sorta trump russia connection and refuse to draw a muzzie terror connection

No, he won't. But it is awfully tragic what the Left has done to England. The damage is done. It's likely irreparable. And all their Prime Minister has to offer, is censoring the Internet more and taking more freedoms away from law abiding Citizens. That's her solution.

Things will get much worse in Western Europe. The Left Wingers who created the bloody chaos, can't be relied on to be the ones to fix things. And that's what Western Europeans are relying on right now. So, there are much darker times ahead for the region. I just hope & pray we're able to stop our own Left Wing from creating the same awful chaos here.

No, he won't. But it is awfully tragic what the Left has done to England. The damage is done. It's likely irreparable. And all their Prime Minister has to offer, is censoring the Internet more and taking more freedoms away from law abiding Citizens. That's her solution.

Things will get much worse in Western Europe. The Left Wingers who created the bloody chaos, can't be relied on to be the ones to fix things. And that's what Western Europeans are relying on right now. So, there are much darker times ahead for the region. I just hope & pray we're able to stop our own Left Wing from creating the same awful chaos here.

Chickens come home to roost .

Amazing you draw some sorta trump russia connection and refuse to draw a muzzie terror connection

You make shit up . Of course there are Muslim terrorists . Doesn't make all muslims terrorists.

Chickens come home to roost .

Spot On. It's so tragic. The Left's damage in Western Europe may be irreparable. The chickens will continue to come home to roost for many years.

I have a serious question that liberals haven't been able to answer: exactly what GOOD do you expect for American society by importing more Islam? Looking at 50-something 3rd-world, oppressive, barbaric Islam shitholes, exactly what benefit does Pisslam bring to a society?

And don't tell me you're motivated by "compassion" because it's NOT compassion if you're willing to have other Americans raped and killed (which it has a 100% track record of doing) so you liberals can feel noble; if anything it's one of the most psychopathic parodies of compassion I've seen.

trump is right ! Time to end the PC shit . We can't trust anyone coming from that Terror state if England . After all, it's n

Muslim ban" .... right?

You make shit up . Of course there are Muslim terrorists . Doesn't make all muslims terrorists.
All terrorist are muslim

Pretty soon every country will be on the ban list. But he's impotent to do anything about it because it's unconstitutional and he's been spanked twice.

IMG_0218.jpg
I have a serious question that liberals haven't been able to answer: exactly what GOOD do you expect for American society by importing more Islam? Looking at 50-something 3rd-world, oppressive, barbaric Islam shitholes, exactly what benefit does Pisslam bring to a society?

And don't tell me you're motivated by "compassion" because it's NOT compassion if you're willing to have other Americans raped and killed (which it has a 100% track record of doing) so you liberals can feel noble; if anything it's one of the most psychopathic parodies of compassion I've seen.
Only a small % of muslims are terrorists. Duh.

View attachment 130973

Europe is reaping what they sow… Karma is a bitch

Who would ever think London would have a Piece of Shit Muslim Mayor who is telling Londoners that they should expect to be killed by his Jihadi Brethren?

So that's his vision for Londoners? To expect to die at the hands of Satanic Islam without warning?

The Mayor should be removed from office and tried for Treason.

England is an infiltrated nation and they had better clean Great Britain up before even more People die and it is Great No More!

Pretty soon every country will be on the ban list. But he's impotent to do anything about it because it's unconstitutional and he's been spanked twice.

Let's see what Supreme Court says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who would ever think London would have a Piece of Shit Muslim Mayor who is telling Londoners that they should expect to be killed by his Jihadi Brethren?

So that's his vision for Londoners? To expect to die at the hands of Satanic Islam without warning?

England is an infiltrated nation and they had better clean Great Britain up before even more People die and it is Great No More!

Well gee . Maybe if England hadn't been such douchbeags since forever, there wouldn't be constant terror attacks .

India , Mid East , Ireland ... constant stream of attacks .

I'm sure you can do vetting on people coming from England a lot more effectively than you can those coming from say Somalia.

View attachment 130973

Liberal teachings created home grown hate.

That won't happen, Obama is still praised by the idiots.

No need to add England. It will exterminate itself soon enough. Liberal idiots will insure it.

trump is right ! Time to end the PC shit . We can't trust anyone coming from that Terror state if England . After all, it's n

Muslim ban" .... right?

All terrorist are muslim

Except for the anti-Muslim conservatives in the US who recently attacked Muslim-Americans.

Forum List

Back