Will Trump add England to his ban list ?

Who would ever think London would have a Piece of Shit Muslim Mayor who is telling Londoners that they should expect to be killed by his Jihadi Brethren?

So that's his vision for Londoners? To expect to die at the hands of Satanic Islam without warning?

The Mayor should be removed from office and tried for Treason.

England is an infiltrated nation and they had better clean Great Britain up before even more People die and it is Great No More!

Well gee . Maybe if England hadn't been such douchbeags since forever, there wouldn't be constant terror attacks .

India , Mid East , Ireland ... constant stream of attacks .
So you will let anyone, anytime in your house? So your not considered a douchbeag?

View attachment 130973
I have a serious question that liberals haven't been able to answer: exactly what GOOD do you expect for American society by importing more Islam? Looking at 50-something 3rd-world, oppressive, barbaric Islam shitholes, exactly what benefit does Pisslam bring to a society?

And don't tell me you're motivated by "compassion" because it's NOT compassion if you're willing to have other Americans raped and killed (which it has a 100% track record of doing) so you liberals can feel noble; if anything it's one of the most psychopathic parodies of compassion I've seen.
Only a small % of muslims are terrorists. Duh.

Duh, terrorism is only ONE of MANY problems that it brings to every society, my simple-minded good buddy! Islam is the ONLY religion which stones women to death, teaches their own children to be suicide bombers, beheads and/or fucks the small children of their enemies, throws disfiguring acid in the faces of disobedient wives, non-surgically chops the clits off little girls.............I've studied that Nazi-like hate ideology for that past several years, fool, so do you wish to try again?

All terrorist are muslim

Yea? And who the fuck is this?

170518-one-time-use-only-times-square-crash-ew-501p_c707fdf344caedc82210b4449f08a400.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

0.jpg

150619144016-charleston-church-shooting-dylann-roof-bond-hearing-nr-00011622-large-169.jpg

920x920.jpg

trump is right ! Time to end the PC shit . We can't trust anyone coming from that Terror state if England . After all, it's n

Muslim ban" .... right?
Amazing you draw some sorta trump russia connection and refuse to draw a muzzie terror connection

You make shit up . Of course there are Muslim terrorists . Doesn't make all muslims terrorists.
All terrorist are muslim

Except for the anti-Muslim conservatives in the US who recently attacked Muslim-Americans.
Far more conservatives are BEING attacked, than are actually attacking others. No one is perfect, but the right certainly is the least violent political group in our nation.

I have a serious question that liberals haven't been able to answer: exactly what GOOD do you expect for American society by importing more Islam? Looking at 50-something 3rd-world, oppressive, barbaric Islam shitholes, exactly what benefit does Pisslam bring to a society?

And don't tell me you're motivated by "compassion" because it's NOT compassion if you're willing to have other Americans raped and killed (which it has a 100% track record of doing) so you liberals can feel noble; if anything it's one of the most psychopathic parodies of compassion I've seen.
What good to import ANY patriarchal religion?

trump is right ! Time to end the PC shit . We can't trust anyone coming from that Terror state if England . After all, it's n

Muslim ban" .... right?
Amazing you draw some sorta trump russia connection and refuse to draw a muzzie terror connection

You make shit up . Of course there are Muslim terrorists . Doesn't make all muslims terrorists.
All terrorist are muslim

Except for the anti-Muslim conservatives in the US who recently attacked Muslim-Americans.
When did that happen?

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Is England encouraging terrorism and exporting terrorists to other nations as Syria, Iran etc. are?

Is England encouraging terrorism and exporting terrorists to other nations?

Or are they merely suffering their attacks?

(It's so easy to deep-six the "arguments" of the fanatic snowflakes....)

The left wants the deaths of white Christians here just like in Syria or Afghanistan.

The left wants the deaths of white Christians here just like in Syria or Afghanistan.
Blow it out your fat lying ass.

Is England encouraging terrorism and exporting terrorists to other nations?

Or are they merely suffering their attacks?

(It's so easy to deep-six the "arguments" of the fanatic snowflakes....)

You mean like Saudi Arabia NOT on Cheeto's "terror watch list" Cupcake?

Forum List

Back