🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump finally admit that Obama was born in the US ???

Well, Trump's lap dog (and any future job applicant) Rudy Giuliani finally admitted that Trump NOW believes that Obama was born in the U.S........This is quite an admission.

So, rest assured that Trump will be CONSTANTLY asked to confirm Rudy's admission that Trump is no longer a "birther," and Trump will no longer have the luxury of stating, like an 8 years old, "I don't want to talk about it....".

So, here are the choices left for the Trumpster......

a. Fire Giuliani as an incompetent lap dog who spoke out of turn.....OR

b.Admit that he has been full of shit about his "birther movement" and that Obama is a "legitimate American":.......and then risk losing the illustrious support from tea baggers, fellow birthers and some white supremacists.

Tough days ahead for the orange charlatan......
Not only was he born in the US...he is the biggest asshole ever born in the US.

Trump OWNS the birther movement...tacit racism and all...........

In the birther movement, Mr. Trump recognized an opportunity to connect with the electorate over an issue many considered taboo: the discomfort, in some quarters of American society, with the election of the nation’s first black president. He harnessed it for political gain, beginning his connection with the largely white Republican base that, in his 2016 campaign, helped clinch his party’s nomination.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/03/us/politics/donald-trump-birther-obama.html?_r=0
Nobody gives a fuck.
The birther shit died years ago.
The only thing we can see is Obama acts like he's from another country, because he sure as shit doesn't like this one.
Just today he was talking about how lazy Americans are.

Fuck him. He and Colin Kapernick can just fucking move to some country that they don't think is lazy or racist and stay the fuck away from the United States.
Yes, you just had to bring up Kapernick. Repubs only like their own free speech. You people are such hypocritical children.

Well, Trump's lap dog (and any future job applicant) Rudy Giuliani finally admitted that Trump NOW believes that Obama was born in the U.S........This is quite an admission.

So, rest assured that Trump will be CONSTANTLY asked to confirm Rudy's admission that Trump is no longer a "birther," and Trump will no longer have the luxury of stating, like an 8 years old, "I don't want to talk about it....".

b.Admit that he has been full of shit about his "birther movement" and that Obama is a "legitimate American":.......and then risk losing the illustrious support from tea baggers, fellow birthers and some white supremacists.

Then when will Obungle's own grandmother quit claiming he was born in KENYA???

Obama’s Grandmother Drops Bombshell – Admits He Was Born In Kenya | USA Politics Today

Obama hates America. That's pretty obvious. That Kenyan village will be getting its idiot back very soon. Good riddance. Go Trump!

That Trump doesn’t believe the president was born in the United States in of itself renders Trump unfit to be president.
And Obama thinking the US has 57 States?...
You cons will always have that little gym won't you? You need it whenever morons like Trump, Palin, or Bachmann open their mouths. Never mind the obvious which is that Obama simply misspoke. He is 5x smarter than you ever will be and you can't handle it.

Quite possibly the most meaningless issue of this election cycle. And for the record, Politifact acknowledges that the birther movement was started by Hillary supporters. That is Hillary's MO, coercing underlings to do her dirty work.

Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement?
From the article:
There is no record that Clinton herself or anyone within her campaign ever advanced the charge that Obama was not born in the United States. A review by our fellow fact-checkers at Factcheck.org reported that no journalist who investigated this ever found a connection to anyone in the Clinton organization.

I'm sure they checked of out, but found there was nothing to it and dropped the matter. That's called "due diligence", but has nothing to do with the ensuing birther movement.

That Trump doesn’t believe the president was born in the United States in of itself renders Trump unfit to be president.
You cons will always have that little gym won't you? You need it whenever morons like Trump, Palin, or Bachmann open their mouths. Never mind the obvious which is that Obama simply misspoke. He is 5x smarter than you ever will be and you can't handle it.
Ad hominem.
I don't need a teleprompter to avoid saying, 'Uh", every 4 words.

Quite possibly the most meaningless issue of this election cycle. And for the record, Politifact acknowledges that the birther movement was started by Hillary supporters. That is Hillary's MO, coercing underlings to do her dirty work.

From the article:
There is no record that Clinton herself or anyone within her campaign ever advanced the charge that Obama was not born in the United States. A review by our fellow fact-checkers at Factcheck.org reported that no journalist who investigated this ever found a connection to anyone in the Clinton organization.

I'm sure they checked of out, but found there was nothing to it and dropped the matter. That's called "due diligence", but has nothing to do with the ensuing birther movement.

Ha, the Clintons are the original 'Birthers.' Funny how their Bootlickers conveniently ignore that.

Ad hominem.
Too bad you still lack a higher education.

Ad hominem.
Ad hominem.
I have a Master's Degree.
All you needed to do was ask before making an uninformed assumption.

From the article:

No, she pinned him as a Muslim, which led to the foreign birth narrative.

Ad hominem.
Ad hominem.
Ah, but you never made it to Harvard though? Gosh darn it. I guess you just are dumber than Obama.

Hillary was the original birther.....so STFU.

Get a clue.....nobody cares about this issue.

Nobody cares, because Obama's going to be history in a few months.

Hillary is not the original birther. That's a damn lie.
She started it in the LA times before Obama won the nomination.

Bullshit, liar.
Probably the most intelligent thing you've said all day.
Also untrue.

So......you're dumb.

That claim was debunked a long time ago, dummy.
How many times have I heard you libs try to deflect with that sentence?
A million times.

One fact has become clear........if the left had to be honest.....they'd never win an election and never have a chance to fuck up the country the way they want.

We don't care what you dumb-asses think anymore. You have to register new voters from foreign countries my the thousands to make up for all of the people that have gotten wise to your game.
U.S. Spends Another $10 Mil to Register New Immigrant Voters - Judicial Watch

Last edited:
Ad hominem.
Ad hominem.
Ah, but you never made it to Harvard though? Gosh darn it. I guess you just are dumber than Obama.

And I never went to Yale so I'm not as stupid as GW.
I guess you have no idea what it REALLY takes to go to Harvard when you're a minority...not much.
Or, as Obama would put it, "I, uh, guess, uh, you, uh, have, uh, no, uh...".
Get it?

Not only was he born in the US...he is the biggest asshole ever born in the US.
Nope.....Hillary's a bigger asshole.

Forum List

Back