🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump finally admit that Obama was born in the US ???

Nobody gives a fuck.
The birther shit died years ago.because he sure as shit doesn't like this one.
Fuck
him. He and Colin Kapernick can just fucking move .....fuck away ...

Mudhole has become a bit unhinged.....LOL

Although he is well practicing his Shakespearean love sonnets writing entries.......

Last edited:
Well, Trump's lap dog (and any future job applicant) Rudy Giuliani finally admitted that Trump NOW believes that Obama was born in the U.S........This is quite an admission.

So, rest assured that Trump will be CONSTANTLY asked to confirm Rudy's admission that Trump is no longer a "birther," and Trump will no longer have the luxury of stating, like an 8 years old, "I don't want to talk about it....".

So, here are the choices left for the Trumpster......

a. Fire Giuliani as an incompetent lap dog who spoke out of turn.....OR

b.Admit that he has been full of shit about his "birther movement" and that Obama is a "legitimate American":.......and then risk losing the illustrious support from tea baggers, fellow birthers and some white supremacists.

Tough days ahead for the orange charlatan......
Not only was he born in the US...he is the biggest asshole ever born in the US.
Nope.....Hillary's a bigger asshole.
Thanks for the imagery...I REALLY needed that before going to sleep.
KHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite possibly the most meaningless issue of this election cycle. And for the record, Politifact acknowledges that the birther movement was started by Hillary supporters. That is Hillary's MO, coercing underlings to do her dirty work.

Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement?

MORON....you should actually READ what you cite you dumb idiot....Here, from the cite (What an asshole...LOL)

.............It’s an interesting bit of history that the birther movement appears to have begun with Democrats supporting Clinton and opposing Obama. But Trump, and others who have made this claim, neglect to mention that there is no direct tie to Clinton or her 2008 campaign.

From the article:
There is no record that Clinton herself or anyone within her campaign ever advanced the charge that Obama was not born in the United States. A review by our fellow fact-checkers at Factcheck.org reported that no journalist who investigated this ever found a connection to anyone in the Clinton organization.

I'm sure they checked of out, but found there was nothing to it and dropped the matter. That's called "due diligence", but has nothing to do with the ensuing birther movement.

I had missed YOUR response and I also pointed out to that idiot that he/she should learn to read AND comprehend.

Nobody gives a fuck.
Fuck

Although he is well practicing his Shakespearean love sonnets writing entries.......
Well, Bug, since this is another one of your silly Troll Threads....nobody cares.

Nobody gives a fuck.
Fuck

Well, Bug, since this is another one of your silly Troll Threads....nobody cares.
His name is Gnat!

Well, Trump's lap dog (and any future job applicant) Rudy Giuliani finally admitted that Trump NOW believes that Obama was born in the U.S........This is quite an admission.

So, rest assured that Trump will be CONSTANTLY asked to confirm Rudy's admission that Trump is no longer a "birther," and Trump will no longer have the luxury of stating, like an 8 years old, "I don't want to talk about it....".

b.Admit that he has been full of shit about his "birther movement" and that Obama is a "legitimate American":.......and then risk losing the illustrious support from tea baggers, fellow birthers and some white supremacists.

When has Trump ever admired that he wrong?

Soooo. my right wing friends WILL TRUMP ADMIT HE WAS FUL OF SHIT ABOUT THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT.......OR

WILL HE FIRE GIULIANI FOR OPENING HIS CROOKED MOUTH ????

(Did you REALLY think that this issue would be forgotten by those of us who don't want anorange clown in the oval office???)

When Bill Clinton admitted he licked Monica Lewinski's vagina or that she sucked his penis...Never.

When Bill Clinton admitted he licked Monica Lewinski's vagina or that she sucked his penis...Never.
I. Never. Had. Sexual. Relations. With. That. That. Woman.

bill-clinton-thumbs-up-Getty.jpg

Add an "Uh" between each word and you've got Obama.

QUICK, QUICK change the topic.....LOL

I...uh...um....uh...

bill-thumbs-up-720.jpg

Are we ever really alone?

clintonthumbsup.jpg

I...uh...um....uh...

bill-thumbs-up-720.jpg

You;re way too kind for the bumps......See, we found something "good" that you can do.....Thanks:

But Gnat...
Hasn't Hillary already suggested that Cunning Linguist Bill be her Economic Policy advisor?

Forum List

Back