Will Trump finally admit that Obama was born in the US ???

When has Trump ever admired that he wrong?
When Bill Clinton admitted he licked Monica Lewinski's vagina or that she sucked his penis...Never.
I. Never. Had. Sexual. Relations. With. That. That. Woman.

bill-clinton-thumbs-up-Getty.jpg

Add an "Uh" between each word and you've got Obama.

I...uh...um....uh...

bill-thumbs-up-720.jpg

You;re way too kind for the bumps......See, we found something "good" that you can do.....Thanks:

We love showing how stupid you is be.

Well, Trump's lap dog (and any future job applicant) Rudy Giuliani finally admitted that Trump NOW believes that Obama was born in the U.S........This is quite an admission.

So, rest assured that Trump will be CONSTANTLY asked to confirm Rudy's admission that Trump is no longer a "birther," and Trump will no longer have the luxury of stating, like an 8 years old, "I don't want to talk about it....".

So, here are the choices left for the Trumpster......

a. Fire Giuliani as an incompetent lap dog who spoke out of turn.....OR

b.Admit that he has been full of shit about his "birther movement" and that Obama is a "legitimate American":.......and then risk losing the illustrious support from tea baggers, fellow birthers and some white supremacists.

Tough days ahead for the orange charlatan......
When has Trump ever admired that he wrong?
When Bill Clinton admitted he licked Monica Lewinski's vagina or that she sucked his penis...Never.
I. Never. Had. Sexual. Relations. With. That. That. Woman.

bill-clinton-thumbs-up-Getty.jpg
JESUS!!!

He's almost as creepy as Hillary!!

MAD-Magazine-535-Hillary-Cover_55c373e96a7878.12277368.jpg

Who was the original "birther" Who initially brought up the "birther" question? Oh and if you really do know, I would bet you won't tell.

You cons will always have that little gym won't you? You need it whenever morons like Trump, Palin, or Bachmann open their mouths. Never mind the obvious which is that Obama simply misspoke. He is 5x smarter than you ever will be and you can't handle it.
Ad hominem.
I don't need a teleprompter to avoid saying, 'Uh", every 4 words.
Too bad you still lack a higher education.
Ad hominem.
I have a Master's Degree.
All you needed to do was ask before making an uninformed assumption.
Ah, but you never made it to Harvard though? Gosh darn it. I guess you just are dumber than Obama.

And I never went to Yale so I'm not as stupid as GW.
I guess you have no idea what it REALLY takes to go to Harvard when you're a minority...not much.
Or, as Obama would put it, "I, uh, guess, uh, you, uh, have, uh, no, uh...".
Get it?
I think you're full of shit.

Ad hominem.
Ad hominem.
Ah, but you never made it to Harvard though? Gosh darn it. I guess you just are dumber than Obama.

I guess you have no idea what it REALLY takes to go to Harvard when you're a minority...not much.
Get it?
We don't think.....we know you're full of shit. :iagree:

Hell with it!!

I'm gonna thumb fuck her one more time if she wins....

bill-clinton-thumbs-up.jpg

Heck, I'll even do a bit better....what about two thumbs!!?

One for each orfice!!

030116supertuesdayar07.jpg

Ad hominem.
Ad hominem.

Get it?
Never use the word "think" in regards to yourself if you want to remain honest.
About 6 or 7 weeks ago, The Daily News of New York, a low IQ Liberal rag, ran a headline stating that potential Hiilary interns were demanding bodyguards if Hillary actually followed through on her suggestion to have Bill involved in forming Economic Policy.

About 6 or 7 weeks ago, The Daily News of New York, a low IQ Liberal rag, ran a headline stating that potential Hiilary interns were demanding bodyguards if Hillary actually followed through on her suggestion to have Bill involved in forming Economic Policy.

What the fuck does THAT have to do with this thread's title and objective???

Right wing morons do this often....The thread is about Obama and Trump,so this idiot decides to redirected it to Hillary and Bill.

What the fuck does THAT have to do with this thread's title and objective???

Right wing morons do this often....The thread is about Obama and Trump,so this idiot decides to redirected it to Hillary and Bill.
Hillary thinks it's A-OK to have a sexual molester amongst interns.

Forum List

Back