🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump finally admit that Obama was born in the US ???

Hillary was the original birther...
I seeeeee...

So Hillary told the pseudocon birthers to say Obama was born in Kenya, and they are obeying her instructions to this day!

ALLLLLL righty then!

Trump will wriggle when asked. "Well...some people still think he was born in Kenya. But I don't think it matters any more. He's done. Who cares?"

Then he will be asked if Trump is a Muslim. :lol:

Never use the word "think" in regards to yourself if you want to remain honest.
About 6 or 7 weeks ago, The Daily News of New York, a low IQ Liberal rag, ran a headline stating that potential Hiilary interns were demanding bodyguards if Hillary actually followed through on her suggestion to have Bill involved in forming Economic Policy.

What the fuck does THAT have to do with this thread's title and objective???

Right wing morons do this often....The thread is about Obama and Trump,so this idiot decides to redirected it to Hillary and Bill.
"B-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

It's a red herring which has been handed to the tards to toss around because they are intellectually incapable able of addressing anything about Trump beyond a response shorter than a bumper sticker.

o Hillary told the pseudocon birthers to say Obama was born in Kenya, and they are obeying her instructions to this day!

Now, now....you know that "pseudocons" can't think on their own and MUST follow instructions as directed.

Too bad you still lack a higher education.
Ad hominem.
I have a Master's Degree.
All you needed to do was ask before making an uninformed assumption.
Ah, but you never made it to Harvard though? Gosh darn it. I guess you just are dumber than Obama.

And I never went to Yale so I'm not as stupid as GW.
I guess you have no idea what it REALLY takes to go to Harvard when you're a minority...not much.
Or, as Obama would put it, "I, uh, guess, uh, you, uh, have, uh, no, uh...".
Get it?
I think you're full of shit.
About 6 or 7 weeks ago, The Daily News of New York, a low IQ Liberal rag, ran a headline stating that potential Hiilary interns were demanding bodyguards if Hillary actually followed through on her suggestion to have Bill involved in forming Economic Policy.
Well that's some world class stupidity there. ^

I always stated that the "Birther" issue was complete nonsense because a number of US citizens named Reagan, Bush Sr. and GW screwed the non-elite up the rear end.

I think Trunk is a jerk concerning the "Birther" issue.

Ad hominem.
I have a Master's Degree.
All you needed to do was ask before making an uninformed assumption.
Ah, but you never made it to Harvard though? Gosh darn it. I guess you just are dumber than Obama.

And I never went to Yale so I'm not as stupid as GW.
I guess you have no idea what it REALLY takes to go to Harvard when you're a minority...not much.
Or, as Obama would put it, "I, uh, guess, uh, you, uh, have, uh, no, uh...".
Get it?
I think you're full of shit.
Well that's some world class stupidity there. ^
Explain...
Or admit you're an idiot spewing out an ad hominem.

I seeeeee...

So Hillary told the pseudocon birthers to say Obama was born in Kenya, and they are obeying her instructions to this day!

ALLLLLL righty then!
So you claim that the liberal press doesn't obey her orders?

Jesus.....you're one gullible sob.....or just dishonest as fuck....piss-drinking rube.

I seeeeee...

ALLLLLL righty then!
So you claim that the liberal press doesn't obey her orders?

Jesus.....you're one gullible sob.....or just dishonest as fuck....piss-drinking rube.
You are the one who said birthers are obeying Hillary's instructions. Wasn't me!

Trump will wriggle when asked. "Well...some people still think he was born in Kenya. But I don't think it matters any more. He's done. Who cares?"

Right on target....When Trump will be asked during EACH of the debates whether he still is a "birther", he will answer almost exactly what you wrote.....

He doesn't want to piss off all of his birther backers and tea baggers.

Birfer Trump

trump_tweet_birther_080612.png

lol

Birfer Trump

trump_tweet_birther_080612.png

lol

Its extremely COWARDLY of Trump to "state" something but always providing an excuse that it is someone else who is making the claim......The clown seems to always need an "escape hatch"....

Trump always feeds his followers....

He saw people dancing in the streets celebrating after the attack on the Trade Center...
He had his crack investigative team looking into Obama's birth certificate and was amazed at what they found.... which turned out to be nothing
He spoke with a high level Police Dept official in Chicago.....saying that the problems there could be solved in weeks...

Nothing has come from any of this...
No proof any of it happened....

The guy is a Con Man...
And he seems to be winning.

The guy is a Con Man...
And he seems to be winning.

Bite your tongue that he is winning....LOL

Seriously, he is NOT winning; he'll have some spikes on various polls, but the guy has pissed off too many constituencies and he cannot overcome what the electoral college clearly shows.

The election will be decided by voters' turnout.....Lazy democrats best get off their asses and VOTE.

Forum List

Back