Will Trump take the 5th?

Of course he won't; he absolutely will not!! In the past he has derided the 5th claiming that it proves guilt and that "the mob takes the 5th.

Besides, Trump is a stand up guy who is totally innocent, so he says. Therefore he would have no problem with truthfully answering "witch hunt" questions, and, I am sure, would insist that his kids do the same.
With his well-known reputation for lying, perjury will be trump's go-to tool in court testimony as well as any statement(s) he might make before the Select Committee investigating the January 6th insurrection.

However, he must wait until the last minute to fabricate his tall tales, as testimony from previous witnesses and/or interviewees immediately before he takes the hotseat, could expose his falsehoods as soon as he opens his lying piehole.

Absolutely. What an absolute drubbing. That's why you are still throwing an embarrasisng hissy fit. Your self awareness, 1 to 10: -4
Hey...FFI...can you tell me what policies of President Trump you dislike?....just curious...

Of course he won't; he absolutely will not!! In the past he has derided the 5th claiming that it proves guilt and that "the mob takes the 5th.

Besides, Trump is a stand up guy who is totally innocent, so he says. Therefore he would have no problem with truthfully answering "witch hunt" questions, and, I am sure, would insist that his kids do the same.
Trump never drank !

There was no 81 million. There is no 81 million.

2020-11-03_USA_G_P_BalanceOfPower-0-298.png

us2020_resultpromo_306.png

usa.jpg

1645269654395.jpeg

See post #156, by poster "playtime", just above:

Electoral College in 2020:
Joe Biden = 306
Don Trump = 232

A "landslide" victory?
(not my words. Actually, they are DTrump's words. Back in 2016.)
-----------------------------------------------

For example: "We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College. I guess the final numbers are now at 306," Trump said in an interview on Fox News Sunday.

"The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history."

------------------------------------------------------------------

So there is that. ;)

See post #156, by poster "playtime", just above:

Electoral College in 2020:
Joe Biden = 306
Don Trump = 232

A "landslide" victory?
(not my words. Actually, they are DTrump's words. Back in 2016.)
-----------------------------------------------

For example: "We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College. I guess the final numbers are now at 306," Trump said in an interview on Fox News Sunday.

"The election ended a long time ago in one of the biggest Electoral College victories in history."

------------------------------------------------------------------

So there is that. ;)

Trump had a real victory over Hillary. Biden couldn't bring in 12 people to his rallies but he has 81 million votes? :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

If it was so honest of an election, why would NINETEEN STATES pass voter laws to ensure that this election fraud doesn't happen again?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back