Will Trump's enemies go silent

So you support the Marxist Transformers formally known as the Democratic Party in order to keep our form of government? Do you not see the undermining of the US Justice System, the Media, Law Enforcement and the border all at the hands of the Democrats? Or do you blame Trump for all that?
Deliberate and methodical undermining.

Yes, a deadly virus, COVID-19 originated from one of the employers of President Biden, Communist China. Gee, I wonder who China, North Korea, Iran, Russia, and a few other bad actors wanted in the Oval Office?

What caused the explosion in our debt? COVID-19, and, as you know, President Biden has managed to crush spending by Trump and pushed us into massive inflation from which we have not recovered. As you know too, inflation is on the increase again.

Amusing. In the first paragraph, you blame everything on President Trump, and in the second, you say the president doesn't have that much influence over current events. Come on man, make up your mind.

I understand your desperation in trying to make President Biden out to be such a catastrophe, but when do you face facts? Our country was in far better shape, in every way imaginable, under President Trump. Although, he did talk and treat us like adults and that hurt your feelings.
What I'm actually saying is that ignoring half the story if it's bad, and giving all the credit for the good, is the sign of a follower. Mindless. Obedient. Incurious. Regardless of where that person exists on the political spectrum.

You're a follower. Part of the problem. Defend your God all you want. Only see the good. Only see the bad of the other guy. That's all you know.

Last edited:
What I'm actually saying is that ignoring half the story if it's bad, and giving all the credit for the good, is the sign of a follower. Mindless. Obedient. Incurious. Regardless of where that person exists on the political spectrum.

You're a follower. Part of the problem. Defend your God all you want. Only see the good. Only see the bad of the other guy. That's all you know.
Who nominated you judge of that, boy?

It won't. They want to destroy MAGA utterly, but are watching from the sidelines as MAGA eats itself and does it for them.
Chumps like you and Mac1958 are not going to destroy MAGA, it's a movement that will thrive for at least half a century or more.

Your authoritarian and hostile to the wellbeing of Americans' ways are not going to make things very nice for you.

AKA: You're in a world of shit and you don't even know it.

It's my personal opinion. That works for me. If you don't like my personal opinion, too bad.

You're free to run with the philosophy of your cult all you'd like. Follow. Follow.
Yeah, well, you know what they say about opinions.

They're like assholes. Everybody's got one, and they all stink.

FYI:Your opinion ain't shit and you're a stupid severely TDS-afflicted, non-cognizant loon.

That's my opinion, asshole. You are so consumed with TDS that it has crippled your capacity for rational thought.

That's my personal observation and opinion of you.

Maybe you can convince me (with evidence) where I'm wrong?

Last edited:
Some say silence is golden. If Trump's enemies went silent it would be a good thing for America. This man of God may help America in great ways.

---Pastor Asks Jesus To Strike Down Trump’s Enemies---

I have to wonder how much money Trump needed to bribe that pastor to pray something like that at one of his rallies?

I have to wonder how much money Trump needed to bribe that pastor to pray something like that at one of his rallies?
I have to wonder what kind of fucktardedness would possess you to make you wonder anything along that line of thinking. :rolleyes-41:

In reality or in jest, even.

Oh! I got an idea! Leftist Fucktardedness, amirite? :D

Yeah, well, you know what they say about opinions.

They're like assholes. Everybody's got one, and they all stink.

FYI:Your opinion ain't shit and you're a stupid severely TDS-afflicted, non-cognizant loon.

That's my opinion, asshole. You are so consumed with TDS that it has crippled your capacity for rational thought.

That's my personal observation and opinion of you.

Maybe you can convince me (with evidence) where I'm wrong?
I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

Now, wanna know what I think of you?

I don't. Sorry.

I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

Now, wanna know what I think of you?

I don't. Sorry.
That doesn't even make sense, Maccy. That's how screwed up your brain is from the TDS.

I wish I knew how to help you, but I don't. :(

PS: If you can't make an argument, you're not going to convince anyone, ever.

And I do mean anyone. You're way out there on a plank in shark-infested waters, brah.

I get a sense of that you think that you're above considering me. Like I'm some kind of Untermenschen, do I have that correct?

You feel that you are above considering me. Is that what that post meant? Wow.

Well, let it be seen to all who the Nazis are in these days and times, that's all I'm gonna say.

And uh..I ain't no Jew in a ghetto in Germany. This ain't gonna go how you want it to, Nazi.

Last edited:
Chumps like you and Mac1958 are not going to destroy MAGA, it's a movement that will thrive for at least half a century or more.

Your authoritarian and hostile to the wellbeing of Americans' ways are not going to make things very nice for you.

AKA: You're in a world of shit and you don't even know it.
It's dying now and will be gone by 2024. You are being schooled, but like many chumps just take the bumps and lumps and don't change.

It's dying now and will be gone by 2024. You are being schooled, but like many chumps just take the bumps and lumps and don't change.
You're all "rah rah" rooting for what you think is "your team" but their actual goal is to enslave you.

And here you are advocating for it. Ya know, that kinda makes you a dumbass. A dangerous dumbass.

So you support the Marxist Transformers formally known as the Democratic Party in order to keep our form of government? Do you not see the undermining of the US Justice System, the Media, Law Enforcement and the border all at the hands of the Democrats? Or do you blame Trump for all that?
If that is what it takes to keep our present form of government, an unqualified, YES.
I see it all. I also see the slow but consistent expansion of the economy, the help wanted advertisements on local TV for factory jobs in this area with starting salaries that would put the hired workers significantly above average state income and providing a comfortable lifestyle for average families. In traveling, to mountainous rural Arkansas last week, I saw campgrounds packed with motor homes, late model RVs, camper trailers and SUVs, from all over the United States, Maine to Montana, this after the start of school, and during workweek, not a holiday week. The price of gas holding nobody back from leisure trips hundreds to well over a thousand miles, to park their camper or travel bus by rushing clear streams in slots, several thought a bargain at well over a thousand a month.
It is true, I see people like yourself lamenting the higher prices of goods and services and finding news articles to support, yet I know that when it comes to good news, good news does not sell and worrisome or bad news does and understand advertising profits are up, also. So, I look around and can't help thinking, "How bout that? It's the good money expanding economy 90s again. Though hardly what anybody would consider rich, I see me coming back from one leisure trip, only to book another beach house for our next vacation in the sand and sun (leaving Friday), away from cooler temps, simply to relax from our surprisingly busy retired life, knowing there is nothing special about me. It had only taken conservative planning and execution over our exceedingly average work lives, while raising our family, pretty much reflecting the conservative values and money management taught by parents and grandparents. I hear your laments, but cannot help but think, thou dost protest too much.

Forum List

Back