Will Trump's enemies go silent

They are not likely to go silent until Donny is safely behind us in the rearview mirror as the country drives away.
Trump isn't the problem, he is a symptom of a problem.

What do you think that problem might be? Could it be that many, if not most, Americans feel as though their government no longer represents them and their interests? That their government looks out only for themselves, to enrich only themselves.

Is that possible?

Rightly or wrongly, is that the problem?

It's a movement not a person you stupid fuck.
Luckily, a movement is all it is, as a movement goes just so far and stops, as opposed to a revolution, which keeps coming around in your face. ala, Tommy Lee Jones the deranged anarchist mastermind of what he announced was a revolution, but proved to be only a movement, afterall.
1697308065831.jpeg

Trump isn't the problem, he is a symptom of a problem.

What do you think that problem might be? Could it be that many, if not most, Americans feel as though their government no longer represents them and their interests? That their government looks out only for themselves, to enrich only themselves.

Is that possible?

Rightly or wrongly, is that the problem?
I'll give you that first sentence, as I agree, but that is not to say he isn't a rallying point, for those that would tear the place down with no idea what to replace it with, than anything in the world. Some thought him the outsider that would bring it together, but no, his flaws and self-serving, self-importance, just made it an interesting toy for his own benefit. The politically prominent nutballs that follow, announce themselves as nutballs weekly if not daily and are recognized as nutballs. They will not take it down, as they are recognized, and we are warned, after observing what fanaticism can do by falsly self-proclaimed but misguided patriots Jan 6.

There has not been that much unity in the country, probably since World War II, and hopefully it won't take another to bring it back. It wasn't there during Korea, certainly not during Vietnam, only breifly showing after 9/11 and destroyed with finding out the war in Iraq was in fact, all based on lies, we still don't know why were told. I think we will just keep the form of government we have and work through the bullsh#t as we have since I was born.

I'll give you that first sentence, as I agree, but that is not to say he isn't a rallying point, for those that would tear the place down with no idea what to replace it with, than anything in the world. Some thought him the outsider that would bring it together, but no, his flaws and self-serving, self-importance, just made it an interesting toy for his own benefit. The politically prominent nutballs that follow, announce themselves as nutballs weekly if not daily and are recognized as nutballs. They will not take it down, as they are recognized, and we are warned, after observing what fanaticism can do by falsly self-proclaimed but misguided patriots Jan 6.

There has not been that much unity in the country, probably since World War II, and hopefully it won't take another to bring it back. It wasn't there during Korea, certainly not during Vietnam, only breifly showing after 9/11 and destroyed with finding out the war in Iraq was in fact, all based on lies, we still don't know why were told. I think we will just keep the form of government we have and work through the bullsh#t as we have since I was born.
You are a creature of the Main Stream Media. You just don't understand. I can tell by the numerous keywords, trigger words you used

And I don't have the time nor the inclination to make you understand. The Country will just continue without you and in a few years, if we win, you'll understand.

Then claim that you were with us the whole time.

You are a creature of the Main Stream Media. You just don't understand. I can tell by the numerous keywords, trigger words you used

And I don't have the time nor the inclination to make you understand. The Country will just continue without you and in a few years, if we win, you'll understand.

Then claim that you were with us the whole time.
No likely. I am at the age an position in life where I don't have to agree. I wasn't trying to trigger you or use buzz phrases, simply expressing my opinion.

My opinion is, if you do not succeed in negating the constitution, things will go along and keep going along as the pendulum swings back and forth as it has for over 200 years in the longest standing democratically elected representative republic in the history of the planet. But, I do realize:
1697310758062.jpeg

Also "under Trump", a deadly virus spread throughout the country, race-based violence increased, the Fed's balance sheet exploded, and our inflationary debt increased by TRILLIONS. That stuff happened, too, under "his watch", as they say.

A President has a certain amount of influence over current events, but not really all that much. There is a much bigger picture to see.

Those who will only see the one (1) side of the story they like, are not really paying honest attention. They're just following. Blindly.
Yes, a deadly virus, COVID-19 originated from one of the employers of President Biden, Communist China. Gee, I wonder who China, North Korea, Iran, Russia, and a few other bad actors wanted in the Oval Office?

What caused the explosion in our debt? COVID-19, and, as you know, President Biden has managed to crush spending by Trump and pushed us into massive inflation from which we have not recovered. As you know too, inflation is on the increase again.

Amusing. In the first paragraph, you blame everything on President Trump, and in the second, you say the president doesn't have that much influence over current events. Come on man, make up your mind.

I understand your desperation in trying to make President Biden out to be such a catastrophe, but when do you face facts? Our country was in far better shape, in every way imaginable, under President Trump. Although, he did talk and treat us like adults and that hurt your feelings.

Last edited:
supported mass incarceration for minor drug offenders that almost destroyed the African-American community" was overwhelmingly supported by the Right and the GOP

Forum List

Back