Will Van Halen Be Suing Trump Next?

So does Sammy and Michael Anthony and the Will Ferrel drum dude these days, oh yeah!
Oh! And Joe Satriani is their guitar player. How the fuck did I miss that?
Sammy's old and still rocks like a motherfucker. Much respect!
The drummer's name is Chad. :dunno:

Michael Anthony in this. :rock:
This is some high-level musicing here. :aargh:

Last edited:
And then there was Sammy.
You know, back in the day, I was like "Fuck The Red Rocker."
But then we got older and I realized he's alright.
I know he dgaf but yeah. I had unnatural Red Rocker hate for no reason.
Them boys put on a show, I tell ya wut.

Lol, my first cruising motorcycle has a cassette deck in it with decent speakers. At the time I didn't own many cassette tapes. All I had was Sammy Hagar Three lock box and Boston Boston Album. Only worked part time at a grocery store, most that money went towards beer. Lol, people would hear one of those two tapes and know it was me coming. I always liked the Red Rocker. I was present at the grand opening of Cabo Wabo Cantina. Saw him live in a bar setting. Lol what a weekend.

Lol, my first cruising motorcycle has a cassette deck in it with decent speakers. At the time I didn't own many cassette tapes. All I had was Sammy Hagar Three lock box and Boston Boston Album. Only worked part time at a grocery store, most that money went towards beer. Lol, people would hear one of those two tapes and know it was me coming. I always liked the Red Rocker. I was present at the grand opening of Cabo Wabo Cantina. Saw him live in a bar setting. Lol what a weekend.
What kinda GoldWing was it?
Oh, and that's all cool, btw.
I had a lot of bikes, from 15 to whenever the beater gray Cavalier type 10 pulled out right in front of me.
Yeah, if I had hit the brakes I would have gone through her back glass, eh, probably stopped in the cab and then she'd wreck. Nope. I jerked it around her (I was going the speed limit or thereabouts, too.)
slid past her while on the back brake in the grass, yes, and then there's this power pole with a guy
wire coming up to get my right leg, but I've already passed the puller-outer on the rear brake in the grass,
so I jerk it back in front of the car that almost killed me.
Stopped at the corner and threw my hands up and they were oblivious.
You are not seen on 2-wheeled things. Assume that.
I parked that bike about a week after and let it go.
Pretty sure I even bored and balanced the engine in it. That and hearing it run was way more fun than almost dying because of someone else.
It was a 3-man ordeal on the engine build anyways, just for fun.
An old man helped me do it God bless him. And my friend down the street. We pretty much did it at his house.
Well, we used to do B3000s for truck races there, too. Chevy 250 straight sixes are a lot different than 4v/cyl OH cam motorcycles. Idk how, but the old man knew about all of it. Shims under the lifter cups and all that. I can hear any motorcycle that needs that adjusted.
That old man was special. His dog mighta been mean, he got to like me, but that man was special.
I mean extra special.

Last edited:
What does he do?
Lead guitar. Really, really good. Eddie use to spend some time in Toledo Oh. He had a friend that runs those water jet packs on the Maume River. Lol, that guy ran those trips for seven years before the coast guard pulled him over and asked to see his captains license. He didn't realize he needed one. Lol. He has the pictures to prove old Eddie was on his boat. I met the guy that runs those trips at sea school.

Forum List

Back