Will we torture again?

I am falling for the wages of sin is death.

Death begets death.

Torture begets torture.

You, my dimwitted friend, might ask why in the USA support our murder of women and children and infants in the ME.

Sunbeam, overthrowing the Taliban while 450 Americans, most of the CIA working with the Northern Alliance, resulted in little loss of life.

Trying to make a distorted image of the ME in our own distorted image after that, including Iraq, was a continual series of war crimes by our country.
Why do you coddle terrorists while supporting Obama who is murdering children? You're no better than Osama Bin Laden.

Death begets death.

Torture begets torture.

What a useful little tool you are. The Senate report pins the bogometer. It's been widely repudiated by those who know the details of what occurred (including Obama's head of the CIA). The Dems didn't interview anyone involved; this is a pure hatchet job.

And it's telling that you swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

Death begets death.

Torture begets torture.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

It means that Jakey is thoroughly marinated in the flavor of Moral Relativism which dictates that waterboarding known terrorists is Far Worse than killing innocents with drones.

Neil, boedicca, and other useful idiot regressives have no morality in their nature or their lives. They make good social cons.

Many in the mainstream GOP are distressed by the cowardice of the Torture Crowd. Many support the Torture Crowd.

The leftist prog tools have similar problems with their mainstream on issues.

Neil, boedicca, and other useful idiot regressives have no morality in their nature or their lives. They make good social cons.

Many in the mainstream GOP are distressed by the cowardice of the Torture Crowd. Many support the Torture Crowd.

The leftist prog tools have similar problems with their mainstream on issues.
A skunk sat on a stump. The stump think skunk stunk, the skunk thunk the stump stunk. You stink.

I can't torture again as I never began to.

as for whether you will or not, I encourage you not to

No more so than vietnam.
Are you saying the US war crimes in Vietnam justify those in the Middle East?

No, torture, or whatever you want to call it, has been going on since the revolutionary war. We have always extracted information from our enemies. Why all the consternation now? Why all the hand wringing now? It's all hypocritical.

OK, since by the logic of the dumb asses of our libertarian and far right wings, Americans who revolt against our Constitution and government and the people are not signers to the Geneva Convention, our national and state LEOs can torture your asses without any problem.

Got it.

Terrorists do not qualify for GC protections....period.

Poor Jake.....

The war in Vietnam, of course, does not justify Iraq or torture.

John McCain, who is supreme on this matter from his personal experiences, says the torture is wrong morally and materially.

He is 100% right, and those who ordered and those who carried out the crimes should be sent to the Hague.

Last edited:
....and yet when he was briefed...like Feinstein he was strangely quiet....the Senate report is shit and nothing more than Politics.

No, torture, or whatever you want to call it, has been going on since the revolutionary war. We have always extracted information from our enemies. Why all the consternation now? Why all the hand wringing now? It's all hypocritical.
Because torture violates the supreme law of the land.
"It is debated as to whether or not torture as a punishment falls under the cruel and unusual punishment clause of the Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted "

"The U.S. Supreme Court has held since at least the 1890s that punishments that involved torture are forbidden under the Eighth Amendment."
Torture in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back