Will we torture again?

My-husband-kills-kids-with-drones-Michelle-Obamas-viral-pic-fuels-anti-drone-campaign-516x340.jpg

No, torture, or whatever you want to call it, has been going on since the revolutionary war. We have always extracted information from our enemies. Why all the consternation now? Why all the hand wringing now? It's all hypocritical.
Because torture violates the supreme law of the land.
"It is debated as to whether or not torture as a punishment falls under the cruel and unusual punishment clause of the Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

"Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted "

"The U.S. Supreme Court has held since at least the 1890s that punishments that involved torture are forbidden under the Eighth Amendment."
Torture in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

This is guaranteed to citizens of the US. I am in full agreement with that.

I already answered, Kondor 3, under circumstances that would make consider.
Link?
You have already read and replied to it above, so, no, "You don't get just once more" try.
I don't want one more try on anything.

I asked you a question.

Under the circumstances I outlined (use torture, or suffer the nuclear destruction of one of our large cities), if you were the one who had to authorize the use of torture, would you say 'Yes' or 'No' ?

I have not seen any such answer on your part.

So, if you have, indeed, given me that 'Yes' or 'No' answer, would you please be kind enough to point me (us) to that?

Kondor, you were given the answer, so, no, we are not playing any Kondor games. Period.

Link?
You have already read and replied to it above, so, no, "You don't get just once more" try.

I asked you a question.

Under the circumstances I outlined (use torture, or suffer the nuclear destruction of one of our large cities), if you were the one who had to authorize the use of torture, would you say 'Yes' or 'No' ?

So, if you have, indeed, given me that 'Yes' or 'No' answer, would you please be kind enough to point me (us) to that?

Jake runs when the heat gets to be too much for him.

Kondor, you were given the answer, so, no, we are not playing any Kondor games. Period.
Jake, if you gave me your answer, then all I ask is that you point me to it.

I did not realize that you had served-up an answer to that question: 'Would you authorize torture...?' .

I must have missed it.

Please point me to it, or please clarify your meaning here.

Thanks.

Link?

I asked you a question.

I am really trying to give him every chance to give a straight answer to a simple question.

I am hoping that he mans-up and provides that straight answer, rather than running.

Time to find out, I guess.

Link?

I asked you a question.

I am really trying to give him every chance to give a straight answer to a simple question.

I am hoping that he mans-up and provides that straight answer, rather than running.

Time to find out, I guess.

He won't.

When cornered he lies.

Link?

I asked you a question.

Dishonest people are always running to hide from the truth.

Oh, look at all the far right cry babies who lost their political power.

Thank heavens it's the Boehners et al and not the Cruzes who have the power.

without the far right the republicans would not have won, but you really don't care about that I think you would have loved seeing the democrats win.

you really need to review your mental meds with your doctor. you are totally disconected from reality. Might be time for an intervention and committment to an institution.

Forum List

Back