Will Women Degrade Themselves For Hillary?

I am wondering where this honest politician ever was created in the minds of the right? Their side damn sure has no truthers and non liars..

I may be going out on a limb here but I'm going to say NO.

Granted her numbers are falling with women and fewer and fewer trust her. But I think they {women} have a greater goal in mind. Of course they would love to have the first woman president but that's a short term goal that as proven by Obama supporters means nothing to historical records.

I think women are SMARTER then your Obama voter as a whole. I think they know the importance of a Meir or a Thatcher. Women see what a total failure Obama has been to the Negro and truly don't want to repeat that.

I think women realize the importance of not starting off their legacy with a liar. Because legacy IS what gets you another shot in the future and I think they not only see that but know that.

And if they do find a Meir or a Thatcher men will cross that gender line in a minute. Just a thought.

Fury

Will you continue taking it in the ass for the GOP - TeaBrain - Taliban?

Granted her numbers are falling with women and fewer and fewer trust her. But I think they {women} have a greater goal in mind. Of course they would love to have the first woman president but that's a short term goal that as proven by Obama supporters means nothing to historical records.

I think women are SMARTER then your Obama voter as a whole. I think they know the importance of a Meir or a Thatcher. Women see what a total failure Obama has been to the Negro and truly don't want to repeat that.

I think women realize the importance of not starting off their legacy with a liar. Because legacy IS what gets you another shot in the future and I think they not only see that but know that.

And if they do find a Meir or a Thatcher men will cross that gender line in a minute. Just a thought.

Fury

That coming from a gay moon with communist symbols. :boohoo:

greatest-office-gifs-kevins-patience-stupidity.gif

Fury

That coming from a gay moon with communist symbols. :boohoo:
What are you trying to say? "A fag muslim communist?" …only in America...

I am wondering where this honest politician ever was created in the minds of the right? Their side damn sure has no truthers and non liars..

Do you seriously believe there has been an honest politician, on either side, since Lincoln?

She's a disgusting person and I think you're right. Women don't want to make the same mistake they made with the first black president and elect a corrupt and incompetent, self serving piece of shit like Hillary to represent them in history. She's dog meat.

I think you guys are projecting your personal beliefs onto people who don't necessarily think like you do.
No I just think their stands are higher. They ARE leaving Hillary and they don't trust her. I truly DO think that they see the importance of leadership of honesty as being a REAL part of an honest legacy.
A good portion of women will still think that making history is more important.
Hillary is a woman and that's all that matters to them.

She's a disgusting person and I think you're right. Women don't want to make the same mistake they made with the first black president and elect a corrupt and incompetent, self serving piece of shit like Hillary to represent them in history. She's dog meat.

I think you guys are projecting your personal beliefs onto people who don't necessarily think like you do.
No I just think their stands are higher. They ARE leaving Hillary and they don't trust her. I truly DO think that they see the importance of leadership of honesty as being a REAL part of an honest legacy.
If that were the case her numbers with women would be pretty solid. They ARE slipping. They are not in it for a one time shot. They WANT a voice and if Hillary does for women what Obama has done for the Negro that IS what it will be. A one time shot.

Yep!

Far too many will vote for her just like they voted for Obama, to be "on the right side of history".

My sister did it, cost her her job.

Forum List

Back