Will you accept the election results regardless of who wins?

Will you accept the election results regardless of who wins?

• Total voters
Oh ok. So if Trump wins in 2024, you will say that his win is not valid because you're allowing for the possibility of fake votes and fake counts. lol
Another feeble swing and (of course) another whiff. You really suck at this.

When Trump wins, all you dipshit libturds will suddenly proclaim that he lost because you can’t wrap your little nitwit minds around the fact that Kamalalala is recognized as the shallow gibbering moron she is.

Meanwhile, idiots like you can’t even admit that there was some clearly shady election shit done back in 2020.

If Biden's victory isn't necessarily valid because of the possibility of fake votes and fake counts, then you would need to say the same about Trump's victory. lol
Even by your always retarded standards, that’s a spectacularly ignorant and erroneous claim.

We know there were serious issues about the validity of some voting for Potato as well as legitimate questions concerning the vote tabulations in various states.

We don’t know that the pending Trump victory will suffer from any such things.

We know there were serious issues about the validity of some voting for Potato as well as legitimate questions concerning the vote tabulations in various states.
"Serious issues" and "legitimate questions" according to you.

Were there "serious issues" and "legitimate questions" in 2016 when Trump won? Was there the possibility of fake votes and fake counts? Or was that one "valid"? lol ;)

"Serious issues" and "legitimate questions" according to you.

I know. I was here when I wrote the words, you idiot.
Were there "serious issues" and "legitimate questions" in 2016 when Trump won?
I don’t know of any? Are you pretending to ask a question or are you feebly pretending to pose an allegation in the guise of a “question?”
Was there the possibility of fake votes and fake counts?
Not that I know of. Why? Do you pretend there were?
Or was that one "valid"?

As far as we all know, it was valid.

I believe Shrillary cried and whined about her contention that she had “won.” But that was just her rationalization for failing to take the Electoral College into account.

The stupid twat <— something you and she have in common.

As far as we all know, it was valid.
Oh ok. So Trump's 2016 win was "valid". There were no "serious issues" or "legitimate questions". There's no need to "account for the possibility of fake votes and fake counts" when Trump wins, only when Democrats win. Now I see. lol ;)

Oh ok. So Trump's 2016 win was "valid".

Again. As far as any of us know. Yes.
There were no "serious issues" or "legitimate questions".

If there had been, vermin cockbites like you would have been all over it.
There's no need to "account for the possibility of fake votes and fake counts" when Trump wins, only when Democrats win. Now I see.
There does need to be a reasonable basis for any such expressed concerns.

Like most important things in life, that eludes shitbags like you.

Again. As far as any of us know. Yes.

If there had been, vermin cockbites like you would have been all over it.

There does need to be a reasonable basis for any such expressed concerns.

Like most important things in life, that eludes shitbags like you.

So to summarize:

When your candidate wins -> The result is valid

When the Democrat wins -> There are "serious issues" and "legitimate concerns" -> We need to account for the possibility of fake votes and fake counts -> The votes that caused the Democrat to win may not be actual votes -> We can't conclude that the election victory is valid

So you only accept the legitimacy of the results when your side wins. Thanks for sharing, B. ;)

So to summarize:

When your candidate wins -> The result is valid

When the Democrat wins -> There are "serious issues" and "legitimate concerns" -> We need to account for the possibility of fake votes and fake counts -> The votes that caused the Democrat to win may not be actual votes -> We can't conclude that the election victory is valid

So you only accept the results when your side wins. Thanks for sharing,
False summary from a retard. Figures.

1728879626136.png

I’m not interested in Freedom. I’m an Authoritarian. I want only those citizens who have proven they understand what the country should be, to be voting.
Unstick Ourselves from the Anti-Populist Popular Vote

The Constitution-bangers do not give you the right to do that. It's a new idea, though it shouldn't be, that the majority should have had the right to veto (through referendums) disintegration integration, civil rights for the uncivilized, and "come one, come all" immigration. Too late for that, so the only recourse is for Whites to secede and start over.

Forum List

Back