🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will you join with me in praying for Hillary Clintons Health?

Will you join me in praying for Hillary Clinton to have her health restored to her soon?

• Yes, I want Americans to be healthy

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • No, I think Hillary's death would be better for America

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • I dunno; when is the game on?

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters
I'm glad my God is not like yours.

People who have been responsible for so much destruction will not enter The Kingdom of Heaven, unless they repent of their sins, and I can't see any of the Neo-Conservatives and their Puppets repenting about anything.

I am praying for her. She is an American citizen and a major leader of a major party and I pray she gets better.
Will you join me in praying for Hillary Clinton to have her health restored to her soon?

We mustn't be like the Leftists, we must be above them, as we have morals, many Leftists wish death on Donald Trump and on anyone who stands in the way of The Globalist Agenda.

So I don't wish death on Hillary, I wish her many years to enjoy her Grandchildren, I just don't want her in any position of great power, because if Hillary wins, it'll not only be the end of America, it'll be the end of my Continent Europa, because Hillary will start war with Russia and we don't want a Third War.
Many????? Like 10???

I don't like the women, but I hope she isn't seriously ill.

I'm glad my God is not like yours.

People who have been responsible for so much destruction will not enter The Kingdom of Heaven, unless they repent of their sins, and I can't see any of the Neo-Conservatives and their Puppets repenting about anything.
As I said...I am glad my God is not like yours. Truly evil people will be punished. Over the top evil. Hillary is getting there, but what has McCain done?

Anyway..they will just be absent from God, and in limbo. Hell is for the special people..like the ones that torture and murder.

I am praying for her. She is an American citizen and a major leader of a major party and I pray she gets better.

Is that what you call it, Praying?

article-2535114-1A7734EF00000578-347_470x592.jpg

I am committed by the Bible to pray for my enemies and leaders alike... So yes I will pray for her.

I may be a bad Christian, but I am not going to pray for her.

However every day I'm praying for RIP of thousands of victims of regime changing, organised and sponsored by her bosses (Soros and Co): thousands innocent civilians killed in SE Ukraine, 6 Russian journalists killed in Donbass in 2014, murdered Ukrainian journalists and those who dared to criticize the current Ukrainian regime, controlled from Washington.

Also I'm praying for RIP of over 15 Russian best officers, who were killed this year while fighting ISIS in Syria.

Pray for Hillary's health is the same like to pray for ISIS supporting/financing and for more wars on our planet.

Sorry, Jim....

Last edited:
I don't like the women, but I hope she isn't seriously ill.
I agree. But I believe she is seriously ill. I believe she had a stroke in 2012, not a fall brought on by a stomach bug, and she looks as though she may have seizures, forgetfulness etc etc etc because of a brain tumour. The reason she made such a remarkable recovery today in such a short time is probably because she'd had IV diazepam for the seizure.

Do you realize that if we had socialized medicine the political process would decide if Hillary gets to live or die. Of course, she may be the future president so the people will naturally give her all she can to keep her alive but the same people wouldn't give a rats ass about anyone else in a similar question. The next time someone says 'society cares' then I will just point out what happens in almost all managed ecomomies. People in power get their stuff first and the people out of power don't get squat.

Forum List

Back