Will you miss Trump ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I have to be honest here and say that I will. He is the most amazing political figure on the planet and I get up each day to see what dumb arse thing he has done while I have been catching some zzzs.

Its easy for me to say that. Johnson is a total wanker but I dont view him in that same light. I just despise him and the mediocrities that surround him. It must be different living in trumps America and my heart goes out to my friends on this board who labour under his amoral regime.

What is clear is that your constitution was not built for someone like Trump. His impeachment being a prime example of that. The nepotism, the patronage all the corruption has been allowed to fester unchallenged. You need to take a look at that so that future leaders do not repeat all of this shit.

If you do not then Pres Don Jnr will drive a coach and horses through America and pretty much destroy everything that Senior has left standing.

I have to be honest here and say that I will. He is the most amazing political figure on the planet and I get up each day to see what dumb arse thing he has done while I have been catching some zzzs.

Its easy for me to say that. Johnson is a total wanker but I dont view him in that same light. I just despise him and the mediocrities that surround him. It must be different living in trumps America and my heart goes out to my friends on this board who labour under his amoral regime.

What is clear is that your constitution was not built for someone like Trump. His impeachment being a prime example of that. The nepotism, the patronage all the corruption has been allowed to fester unchallenged. You need to take a look at that so that future leaders do not repeat all of this shit.

If you do not then Pres Don Jnr will drive a coach and horses through America and pretty much destroy everything that Senior has left standing.

Nah, I hear the State of NY will bury him at the bottom of a latrine...nobody is going to miss him. The line to use the latrine will be quite long however.

Last edited:
He very well could win. 50/50. But I certainly won't miss him, whether it's in five months or five years.

I just hope we've hit rock bottom. Maybe he'll serve a positive purpose in that way. A cautionary tale.
I just hope we've hit rock bottom.

we won't be leaving 'rock bottom' for at least 4 more years.

we will miss your TDS--HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAh
we won't miss your humorous TDS threads -we love them

gotta say though - whenever i hear you guys say 'wanker' - it always gives me the giggles!

Nope, his stench will linger for years past the end of his presidency because the right will refuse to learn a goddamned thing from this flirtation with authoritarianism.

If Trump were to lose, we probably won't have another serious conservative candidate for office, at least not for the next 100 generations.

The libs will have demonstrated to the common man that it is best to stay in their places, instead of seeking change and high office.

It will at least save me the hassle of casting ballots in my old age.

(R)s - other than the ones who have wisely bailed on the 'party' - not only hafta worry about donny winning, but also the senate. unlike 2018, there's only a few seats that would be needed this time around & it's not looking too good for some notable critters. donny could also be facing a (D) majority in both houses.

(R)s - other than the ones who have wisely bailed on the 'party' - not only hafta worry about donny winning, but also the senate. unlike 2018, there's only a few seats that would be needed this time around & it's not looking too good for some notable critters. donny could also be facing a (D) majority in both houses.

So caught up in your lies you fail to see reality.......normal........and expected..........people are not happy with the burn America crowd..........Maybe liberal tears will stop the fires after the election......kinda like Cali again these days...........save the smelt and don't log the forests..............worked out real well huh........

B8616010-2B66-44A6-A17E-56CE42EBC666.jpeg

So caught up in your lies you fail to see reality.......normal........and expected..........people are not happy with the burn America crowd..........Maybe liberal tears will stop the fires after the election......kinda like Cali again these days...........save the smelt and don't log the forests..............worked out real well huh........

no upright biped is happy watching amerika consuming itself - from either side. however, who is in the white house right NOW.

uh-huh.

take that libs.jpg

no upright biped is happy watching amerika consuming itself - from either side. however, who is in the white house right NOW.

uh-huh.

View attachment 385147

Playing the blame Trump for the DNC shitholes burning down...........nice .......where are my magic beans ......I ordered them a year ago..........pot of gold and a bean stalk is what you promised...........fairy tales.

uh-huh.

View attachment 385147

Playing the blame Trump for the DNC shitholes burning down...........nice .......where are my magic beans ......I ordered them a year ago..........pot of gold and a bean stalk is what you promised...........fairy tales.

i'm not a (D). so that's yer first fail.

magic beans? lol ... you mean donny's snake oil...

"I play to people's fantasies," he writes. "People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular." ~ djt 'art of the deal '

uh-huh.

View attachment 385147

"I play to people's fantasies," he writes. "People may not always think big themselves, but they can still get very excited by those who do. That's why a little hyperbole never hurts. People want to believe that something is the biggest and the greatest and the most spectacular." ~ djt 'art of the deal '

Sorry............not buying into your ISM

uh-huh.

View attachment 385147

Sorry............not buying into your ISM

not sure if i'm selling it since i don't know what them thar letters stand for.

All I have to do is scan the tabloids in the checkout line to see what dumb things the Royals are up to. How long are Brits going to donate their hard earned taxes to frivolous A-holes who flaunt their wealth. Did parlament ever deal with Brexis that the people voted for? My guess is that old Joe Biden would be considered a genius in the country formerly known as England.

Forum List

Back