Will your child's school silently promote the LGBT agenda this Friday

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Reported By Larry Tomczak) “And do not have fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness; instead, expose them. For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret” (Eph. 5:11-12). “The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.” —Abraham Lincoln

Will Your Child's School Silently Promote the LGBT Agenda This Friday?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course they will American zombies are so fkn out of it they are lucky they know what planet they are on.
They are too busy being up the asses of the Government, MSM, and not having their own common sense think for them. Instead they rely on the IDIOT box to think for them.

They can't decode information that is right in front of them, and because they word things in such a way that certain zombie brain just doesn't get it. What else is new.

Many of them will. The sickness grows daily, indoctrinating children into the filth and nasty and depravity of queers is shameful.

(Reported By Larry Tomczak) “And do not have fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness; instead, expose them. For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret” (Eph. 5:11-12). “The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.” —Abraham Lincoln

Will Your Child's School Silently Promote the LGBT Agenda This Friday?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course they will American zombies are so fkn out of it they are lucky they know what planet they are on.
They are too busy being up the asses of the Government, MSM, and not having their own common sense think for them. Instead they rely on the IDIOT box to think for them.

They can't decode information that is right in front of them, and because they word things in such a way that certain zombie brain just doesn't get it. What else is new.
Not in Maine they won't; it's school vacation week.

I don't know. My daughter who is in the 8th grade was marched over to the library yesterday to be indoctrinated about how they can get counseling and turn their families in for imagined *crimes* without ever worrying about anybody telling their parents.

I explained to her that it's just the way commies indoctrinate our children away from us, and she swore to never tell them SHIT.

That's my girl.

I don't know. My daughter who is in the 8th grade was marched over to the library yesterday to be indoctrinated about how they can get counseling and turn their families in for imagined *crimes* without ever worrying about anybody telling their parents.

I explained to her that it's just the way commies indoctrinate our children away from us, and she swore to never tell them SHIT.

That's my girl.
sexual or physical abuse?

This gives a great idea how the youth think today a live interview on LGBT God help us.

Forum List

Back