Wilson did keep us out of WW1

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
If I was president: no way would I consider sending any American troops to WW1 trenches .

The entire war was just about the insanity of a few rapacious old men

USA never should have entered

If I was president: no way would I consider sending any American troops to WW1 trenches .

The entire war was just about the insanity of a few rapacious old men

USA never should have entered
The allies owed billions to American corporations that armed them for 4 years. If the war is lost there would be multiple bankruptcies. Without American bodies, Wilson has no seat at the table in Versailles where the treaty was negotiated. We went in for mop up duty.

"Historians" tell us that Wilson suffered a debilitating stroke a year after he sent Doughboys to France. They kept it a secret at the time so it's possible that Wilson might have had other deteriorating mental conditions when he broke his own promise to American mothers and sent their kids to fight for France.

We should have backed Germany in World War I and II and then the World would have been different!

Just imagine if we had given Germany Europe and Russia?

Just imagine if we gave Japan Asia and the South Pacific??

Just imagine we have Italy the Middle East and Africa???

Just imagine we took all of the America’s from North to South America and everything in between????

Just imagine them and then realize maybe we should have been on the wrong side because what we have now is not a lot better!

Canada entered the war when the British declared war on Germany on August 4, 1914. The British declaration of war automatically brought Canada into the war because of their status as a British dominion but it was up to Canada to determine their level of involvement. They went all in when Canada declared war on Germany. In 1939 they were no longer a part of the British empire and they went to war when Germany invaded Poland September 1, 1939. We sat on the sidelines until Japan`s attack on Pearl Harbor. It`s laughable that some people think Canada doesn`t need a large military because we protect them when history shows the opposite.

Then Hitler would have killed another billion folks
Wow are you an ignoramus

Mad_Jack_Flint
The Jews were the first
Then it was the Slavic and poles

Hell I would have joined the army and died fighting the Germans to my last breath

Russians were the lesser evil

The Japanese were on par with the Germans in brutality

Canadians and Australians help end WW1
They were the ones the Germans really feared because they mastered stealth

It was a Jewish general In Australia that figured out how to combine air with men and tanks

Russians were the lesser evil

The Japanese were on par with the Germans in brutality
Actually the Japanese and Russians Genocide more than the Germans but many are never taught this.

Stalin was a greater evil than Hitler and believe me I am just being mean too you when I say Hitler should have won but let not pretend Stalin was the lesser of the two evils.

Stalin caused or did Genocide more people under his leadership than Hitler…

what we have now is not a lot better!
Better than what ?
United States is 30 trillion dollars in debt as we speak. We've lost over ten thousand more troops in the last 20 years of wars....65 million displaced refugees from, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and Libya.

900 US military bases around the world, and you think it's to protect our freedom ?

Someone in the United States military commits suicide every hour.
R (11).jpeg

Last edited:
At the very least, 60 million Indians died under British rule. Some figures go as high as a billion. Only 4 million a year are dying there today. A capitalism success story.

Forum List

Back