Wilson Thinks She's A Rock Star Now

This despicable woman thinks she's famous now.

Here's another widow's experience with the president.
A Gold Star widow says Trump understood her loss - CNNPolitics
This despicable woman thinks she's famous now.
Famous? yeah, like this box of rocks.

this-box-of-rocks-is-smarter-than-99-of-liberals.jpg

Well lets see, T and Kelly do not have their facts right, who is lying. T turned her into a rock star, by his tweets.
He called her a liar, yet Kelly said that is what he told T what was said to him.

Was she suppose to jump out of the car, yet she was eaves dropping on a phone call. Kelly is as uninformed a T.

Well lets see, T and Kelly do not have their facts right, who is lying. T turned her into a rock star, by his tweets.
He called her a liar, yet Kelly said that is what he told T what was said to him.

Was she suppose to jump out of the car, yet she was eaves dropping on a phone call. Kelly is as uninformed a T.
You fall right in with the rest of those rocks in the box....

Join in the attacks. maybe you'll get what you deserve.

I find it hilarious how you Trumpsters are at outraged at this but have no issue with Trump holding rallies where he brags about his electoral votes and crowd size. He's used serious events to talk about himself.

I would be okay with her jumping out of the car.

Well she ain't lying. Trump's Twitter rants would make anyone a star. An enemy of Trump is alright in my book.

Kelly simply said she embellished the facts to score political points, and was appalled at the fact she would do such a thing.
But taking into consideration what she said about being a rock star now, we can see what her malicious purpose was. How else can any decent person take this?

I find it hilarious how you Trumpsters are at outraged at this but have no issue with Trump holding rallies where he brags about his electoral votes and crowd size. He's used serious events to talk about himself.
What else is a politician supposed to talk about at HIS POLITICAL RALLY????

:anj_stfu::ahole-1:

Well she ain't lying. Trump's Twitter rants would make anyone a star. An enemy of Trump is alright in my book.
That's clearly why she did it.
Twisting the truth to solicit an understandably negative and very justified reaction. Silence on this subject would be an approval and only encourage more of these dishonest and highly politically motivated scams.

I frequently get on YouTube and watch shortened videos of liberal media election night coverage named: CNN Reaction When Trump is Declared Winner, or ABC Reacts to Wisconsin Election Results. The best one is The Young Turks election night coverage. LOL.

So I and my fellow Trump voters don't have any problem hearing President Trump recounting the election results of the States as they fall into his corner.

Nothing you libs can say can cause us to regret our vote. By the Grace of God Almighty this country was spared a bullet to the heart last November.

What else is a politician supposed to talk about at HIS POLITICAL RALLY????

:anj_stfu::ahole-1:

The point is you're not. Supposed to hold rallies after you win. And they're are a lot of important issues to discuss other than himself. Rallies are not for ego stroking. We don't do that in America.

Forum List

Back