Wind Farm Seeks Permit to KILL GOLDEN EAGLES

I'll tell you this driving down the Columbia river gorge with hundreds of miles of windmills, is a fucking eyesore.

Of course dumb shit Democraps don't give a shit about eyesores unless it directly involves them. Fucking self absorbed assholes!

Have you ever seen billboards, power poles, and cell towers?

I'll tell you this driving down the Columbia river gorge with hundreds of miles of windmills, is a fucking eyesore.

Of course dumb shit Democraps don't give a shit about eyesores unless it directly involves them. Fucking self absorbed assholes!

out here it wreaks the night sky

hundreds of flashing red lights flashing on and off in unison

Crawl back into your hole and they'll go away.

Where do I apply for a permit to exempt myself from the death of migratory/threatened/endangered bird kills?

Whup! Ain't no such place. Hydrocarbon production bad.

Bad man stop.

QUOTE=Papageorgio;7919787]I'll tell you this driving down the Columbia river gorge with hundreds of miles of windmills, is a fucking eyesore.

Of course dumb shit Democraps don't give a shit about eyesores unless it directly involves them. Fucking self absorbed assholes![/QUOTE]

Eyesore is correct. For some reason the enviro Nazis think this looks OK:cuckoo:

kansas_windmills_by_endofgreatness-d50o74m.jpg

windmills_kansas.jpg

eyesore-windmills-california.jpg

blog-wind.jpg

7839941082_01f56b40f2_z.jpg

wild_horse_wind.jpg

Eyesore is correct. For some reason the enviro Nazis think this [wind farm] looks OK

You think WE'RE the self absorbed assholes!

You think this is better?!?!

Man, I don't know what universe you live in, but I want no part of it

Black-Thunder2-2.jpg

smoke.stack.pollution.jpg

but-thousands-flock-here-to-make-real-money-in-the-oil-sands--where-creating-synthetic-crude-begins-in-the-strip-mine.jpg

smokestack.jpg

Ilinois_coal_mine_-_underground.jpg

images

the_epas_west_virginia_coal_mining_smackdown.jpg

SmokeStack.jpg

20090713-mountaintop-removal-coal-mine.jpg

2179929940_196018c40b_o.jpg

Coal-Mine_0.jpg

images

Last edited:

Eyesore is correct. For some reason the enviro Nazis think this [wind farm] looks OK

Black-Thunder2-2.jpg

but-thousands-flock-here-to-make-real-money-in-the-oil-sands--where-creating-synthetic-crude-begins-in-the-strip-mine.jpg

smokestack.jpg

images

SmokeStack.jpg

Coal-Mine_0.jpg

images

something isnt quite right about your photos

perhaps that they several of the years old

some appear not to even be coal mines

and then one has to wonder

just how popular burning coal is

in heating buildings these days

QUOTE=Papageorgio;7919787]I'll tell you this driving down the Columbia river gorge with hundreds of miles of windmills, is a fucking eyesore.

Eyesore is correct. For some reason the enviro Nazis think this looks OK:cuckoo:

kansas_windmills_by_endofgreatness-d50o74m.jpg

windmills_kansas.jpg

eyesore-windmills-california.jpg

blog-wind.jpg

7839941082_01f56b40f2_z.jpg

wild_horse_wind.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Of course, conservatives would prefer return to the caves instead of signs of progress. Why? That would take a great deal of inaction, their favorite thing.

Black-Thunder2-2.jpg

smokestack.jpg

images

SmokeStack.jpg

Coal-Mine_0.jpg

images

Yes, you are the self absorbed assholes. Notice how you had to go back to black and white pictures to "make your point", or how the mining pictures are all aerial shots? You can't see 99% of the mining footprint from ground level. Those you can see can be made to blend in with the terrain.

So yes, wind farms are a far bigger eyesore than even strip mining will ever be.

Black-Thunder2-2.jpg

smokestack.jpg

images

SmokeStack.jpg

Coal-Mine_0.jpg

images

Yes, you are the self absorbed assholes. Notice how you had to go back to black and white pictures to "make your point", or how the mining pictures are all aerial shots? You can't see 99% of the mining footprint from ground level. Those you can see can be made to blend in with the terrain.

So yes, wind farms are a far bigger eyesore than even strip mining will ever be.

We all know that your rants have nothing at all to do with birds and aesthetics. They are only desperate substitutes for the fact that your energy position is indefensible, an impossibly inconvenient truth given your ego.

Mankind has to have a completely different energy future than past. That statement is true both on the basis of the reality of supply and demand, and on the cost of the consequences of inaction. You were hoping for a different alternative that turns out not to be available.

Time to move on.

First --- birds don't run into the sides of buildings UNLESS they've been gorging on the joy juice from fermented berries.. They run into WINDOWS. So antennas and other man-made structures that don't move aren't anymore dangerous than a tree..

Second -- I see this thread has been diverted into an enviro screed about coal. Kentucky and W. Virginia is some of the prettiest country in the nation. But nonetheless --- all that is a diversion.

So --- Another bird kill thread unwinds and I've learned a valuable lesson..

Neither Man or Beast should ever place their lives, freedom or justice into the hands of leftist politicos. They are just too fickle and self-promoting

Black-Thunder2-2.jpg

smokestack.jpg

images

SmokeStack.jpg

Coal-Mine_0.jpg

images

One just has to laugh at your rather lame attempt at justifying the unjustifiable.

Black-Thunder2-2.jpg

smokestack.jpg

images

SmokeStack.jpg

Coal-Mine_0.jpg

images

Oh-my-god! And I thought Mr. berserk was grasping at straws! What does having B&W pictures have to do with the validity of Abe's argument? Aerial shots are necessary because the scale of the damage cannot be imaged from the ground. That said, the scale of the damage is so huge that even Abe's aerial pictures do not capture all of it. Acid mine run off and other mine pollution can NEVER be made to "blend in with the terrain"!

Last edited:

Black-Thunder2-2.jpg

smokestack.jpg

images

SmokeStack.jpg

Coal-Mine_0.jpg

images

Certainly had to make a trip or two in the "wayback machine" for a couple of those pics, certainly.
I'm wondering how many of these wacko greenies are still driving a hydrocarbon consuming dinosaur. How many wear fabrics or use household items made from or processed by hydrocarbons? Hey, how about the raw materials used to build those wonder-towers, the materials ripped and stripped from the Earth?
Unless they're living in caves, naked and barefoot, eating roots and berries that grow wild, they can pretty much STFU. Hydrocarbons are here to stay, at least for any foreseeable future. We've made huge strides in clean operations and much less intrusive extraction.

Black-Thunder2-2.jpg

smokestack.jpg

images

SmokeStack.jpg

Coal-Mine_0.jpg

images

Certainly had to make a trip or two in the "wayback machine" for a couple of those pics, certainly.
I'm wondering how many of these wacko greenies are still driving a hydrocarbon consuming dinosaur. How many wear fabrics or use household items made from or processed by hydrocarbons? Hey, how about the raw materials used to build those wonder-towers, the materials ripped and stripped from the Earth?
Unless they're living in caves, naked and barefoot, eating roots and berries that grow wild, they can pretty much STFU. Hydrocarbons are here to stay, at least for any foreseeable future. We've made huge strides in clean operations and much less intrusive extraction.

Hydrocarbons are here until they run out. A geologic certainty. The more we burn the less are available for things that require them as a raw material.

The more of what's left that we burn, the greater will be the difference between the climate that will be the consequence, and the climate that we have adapted civilization to.

Simple, simple economics.

Last edited:

Black-Thunder2-2.jpg

smokestack.jpg

images

SmokeStack.jpg

Coal-Mine_0.jpg

images

Oh-my-god! And I thought Mr. berserk was grasping at straws! What does having B&W pictures have to do with the validity of Abe's argument? Aerial shots are necessary because the scale of the damage cannot be imaged from the ground. That said, the scale of the damage is so huge that even Abe's aerial pictures do not capture all of it. Acid mine run off and other mine pollution can NEVER be made to "blend in with the terrain"!

Oh, you poor stupid man, B&W photo's are from the past, we no longer spew out shit like that in the First world and rarely in the Third world now (save where they are making your precious solar modules) though China, of course, is still a gross polluter on a grand scale. The stacks you show are releasing steam not smoke, the aerial photo's are necessary because the hole in the ground is not visible from any other angle and is a far smaller footprint than the miles upon miles of windmills you wish to erect.

Show us some ground view pictures of mines why don't you olfraud.

Oh, you poor stupid man, B&W photo's are from the past, we no longer spew out shit like that in the First world and rarely in the Third world now (save where they are making your precious solar modules) though China, of course, is still a gross polluter on a grand scale. The stacks you show are releasing steam not smoke, the aerial photo's are necessary because the hole in the ground is not visible from any other angle and is a far smaller footprint than the miles upon miles of windmills you wish to erect.

I don't know what planet you live on, but on this planet, air pollution is STILL very much a part of daily life. Perhaps you should peek out of your cave more often and smell the bull shite you are shoveling.

I can show you plenty of ground view pictures. But olbrainless one, why do you think that showing ground view pictures are going to make those mines less polluting? Are you really that daft?

I don't know what planet you live on, but on this planet, air pollution is STILL very much a part of daily life. Perhaps you should peek out of your cave more often and smell the bull shite you are shoveling.

I can show you plenty of ground view pictures. But olbrainless one, why do you think that showing ground view pictures are going to make those mines less polluting? Are you really that daft?

Then please do so. Put your money where your mouth is, as they say.

Here is the outflow from a solar panel plant..... What toxic chemicals do you think are coming out here?

china-water-pollution-jiangsu-plant.jpg

Forum List

Back