Wind Farm Seeks Permit to KILL GOLDEN EAGLES

Oh, you poor stupid man, B&W photo's are from the past, we no longer spew out shit like that in the First world and rarely in the Third world now (save where they are making your precious solar modules) though China, of course, is still a gross polluter on a grand scale. The stacks you show are releasing steam not smoke, the aerial photo's are necessary because the hole in the ground is not visible from any other angle and is a far smaller footprint than the miles upon miles of windmills you wish to erect.

Show us some ground view pictures of mines why don't you olfraud.

I don't know what planet you live on, but on this planet, air pollution is STILL very much a part of daily life. Perhaps you should peek out of your cave more often and smell the bull shite you are shoveling.

I can show you plenty of ground view pictures. But olbrainless one, why do you think that showing ground view pictures are going to make those mines less polluting? Are you really that daft?

Then please do so. Put your money where your mouth is, as they say.

Here is the outflow from a solar panel plant..... What toxic chemicals do you think are coming out here?

china-water-pollution-jiangsu-plant.jpg

sheepinagug.jpg

Oh, you poor stupid man, B&W photo's are from the past, we no longer spew out shit like that in the First world and rarely in the Third world now (save where they are making your precious solar modules) though China, of course, is still a gross polluter on a grand scale. The stacks you show are releasing steam not smoke, the aerial photo's are necessary because the hole in the ground is not visible from any other angle and is a far smaller footprint than the miles upon miles of windmills you wish to erect.

Show us some ground view pictures of mines why don't you olfraud.

I don't know what planet you live on, but on this planet, air pollution is STILL very much a part of daily life. Perhaps you should peek out of your cave more often and smell the bull shite you are shoveling.

I can show you plenty of ground view pictures. But olbrainless one, why do you think that showing ground view pictures are going to make those mines less polluting? Are you really that daft?

Here is the outflow from a solar panel plant..... What toxic chemicals do you think are coming out here?

Wherever that photo originated, explain what it has to do with wind farms. Anything at all? Or are you resorting to misdirection like a wimpy little boy because you've lost the argument? And while you are contemplating your response, since you want to appear to know what is in that water, why don't you actually tell us what is in it, and please, do back it up with analytical results.

Wherever that photo originated, explain what it has to do with wind farms. Anything at all? Or are you resorting to misdirection like a wimpy little boy because you've lost the argument? And while you are contemplating your response, since you want to appear to know what is in that water, why don't you actually tell us what is in it, and please, do back it up with analytical results.

Shame on you for throwing your pal Abraham under a bus for "resorting to misdirection like a wimpy little boy".. Since those 1880s pics of pollution got posted by him--- I supposed it was open season on this thread for diversion and misdirection..

The thread is about killing raptors..

You know the answer to the question you first asked Jon..
Like I said a few posts ago.....

Neither Man or Beast should ever place their lives, freedom or justice into the hands of leftist politicos. They are just too fickle and self-promoting Thanks for the demo..... Poor Abe is now a martry to the cause...

Certainly no more a deflection than your ancient history photos of mines and dirty little kids.

Certainly no more a deflection than your ancient history photos of mines and dirty little kids.

You really should check who you are responding to before you press 'enter'. I'll take that response as a negative, meaning you don't know what is in that water. I'm not surprised.

Shame on you for throwing your pal Abraham under a bus for "resorting to misdirection like a wimpy little boy".. Since those 1880s pics of pollution got posted by him--- I supposed it was open season on this thread for diversion and misdirection..

Gee, another dweeb who has lost his way. My response was not to Abe, but you'd know that if you actually had the ability to follow a thread. And Abe was responding to someone else's misdirection. He likely just felt it important enough to respond to, and unlike you and your pal, he actually knows what he is talking about.

You said you could post all sorts of pictures of the mines from ground level. Please do so. Or are you going to admit you can't and were in fact lying as usual, olfraud.

You said you could post all sorts of pictures of the mines from ground level. Please do so. Or are you going to admit you can't and were in fact lying as usual, olfraud.

The extent of the damages is so much clearer when you can see it all.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2009/03/canadian-oil-sands/essick-photography

Neither Man or Beast should ever place their lives, freedom or justice into the hands of leftist politicos. They are just too fickle and self-promoting Thanks for the demo..... Poor Abe is now a martry to the cause...

The thread is about killing raptors

wind farms killing raptors and the federal government granting permits to do so

AMD.jpg

Acid mine drainage from a mine near Pittsburg, PA.

4534740865_4cd2bf2d8f.jpg

On April 1st, the EPA announced strict new guidelines on the allowable levels of water pollutants for new valley fill permits. Coal companies complained that the new guidelines are too stringent and that the water coming out of valley fills is safer than a lot of bottled water. Bottoms up, boys.

pondposter2_t300.jpg

Coal ash slurry pond failure in Tennessee.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ats3dClc0No]TVA Coal Ash Spill Emory River Tennessee - YouTube[/ame]

photo035.jpg

Coal sludge impoundment.

5881718538_c3b97c0a56.jpg

Is there any doubt that the mining companies are fudging data?

Now, about those analytical results you were going to give us...

Last edited:

The thread is about killing raptors

wind farms killing raptors and the federal government granting permits to do so

To be specific, it's about ''The plan would allow the company's 50 wind turbines to kill as many as five golden eagles in a five-year period in exchange for measures to protect the birds, including retrofitting 133 power poles to prevent electrocutions, the Chronicle said."

I think we're being told that two wrongs do make a right. Our libtard friend defends permitting eyesore wind farms to commit wholesale murder of raptors, and other birds, justifying his defense because at one time someone mined the means to heat our homes and power industry.
It's very much like justifying every aberrant and anti-social behavior of their beloved messiah by their observing the "Bush did it!". (Whether Bush did, or didn't, is irrelevant to the argument.)

Our libtard friend defends permitting eyesore wind farms to commit wholesale murder of raptors, and other birds,

Our conservative friends just lie their asses off about liberals. It's all they can do, being they're too gutless and stupid to reply to what liberals actually say.

Conservatives, after you grow a pair, start addressing what liberals actually say, instead of snivelling out whatever 'tard mantras that your cult taught you.

(I've often thought that testosterone supplements might be a cure for conservatism, as then they wouldn't have to try so hard to compensate all the time.)

Last edited:
I think we're being told that two wrongs do make a right. Our libtard friend defends permitting eyesore wind farms to commit wholesale murder of raptors, and other birds, justifying his defense because at one time someone mined the means to heat our homes and power industry.
It's very much like justifying every aberrant and anti-social behavior of their beloved messiah by their observing the "Bush did it!". (Whether Bush did, or didn't, is irrelevant to the argument.)

So, to be clear, your argument is that wind farms are anti-social. :cuckoo:

Our libtard friend defends permitting eyesore wind farms to commit wholesale murder of raptors, and other birds,

Our conservative friends just lie their asses off about liberals. It's all they can do, being they're too gutless and stupid to reply to what liberals actually say.

Conservatives, after you grow a pair, start addressing what liberals actually say, instead of snivelling out whatever 'tard mantras that your cult taught you.

(I've often thought that testosterone supplements might be a cure for conservatism, as then they wouldn't have to try so hard to compensate all the time.)

Ex-lax might also do the trick, since their arguments appear to be quite constipated.

133c2d73-a480-4b5d-8f48-bdcd3fc073d2_zps9f39c82b.jpg

Conservatism is all about show, not substance. They strut and crow because they are unable to do anything, to accomplish anything, to solve any problems. In the absence of their noise, there is nothing. Nothing at all.

What a bizarre school of red herrings.

This is about the business of survival beyond the life of fossil fuels. This is about having a future.

Canadian Oil Sands ? Photo Gallery ? National Geographic Magazine

And that affects a far smaller area than the windfarms.

Canadian Oil Sands ? Photo Gallery ? National Geographic Magazine

And that affects a far smaller area than the windfarms.

One would have to be willfully ignorant to compare wind farms to oil sand mining operations. Congratulations.

Last edited:

AMD.jpg

Acid mine drainage from a mine near Pittsburg, PA.

4534740865_4cd2bf2d8f.jpg

On April 1st, the EPA announced strict new guidelines on the allowable levels of water pollutants for new valley fill permits. Coal companies complained that the new guidelines are too stringent and that the water coming out of valley fills is safer than a lot of bottled water. Bottoms up, boys.

pondposter2_t300.jpg

Coal ash slurry pond failure in Tennessee.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ats3dClc0No]TVA Coal Ash Spill Emory River Tennessee - YouTube[/ame]

photo035.jpg

Coal sludge impoundment.

5881718538_c3b97c0a56.jpg

Is there any doubt that the mining companies are fudging data?

Yep, that's the sort of thing I've been cleaning up for decades. The iron precipitates look bad but in the long run aren't truly dangerous. They do indicate other elements that ARE dangerous however. But, on an eyesore level this is far less than mile after mile of wind farm.

Forum List

Back