Wind has overtaken coal for energy use in Texas

You understand the wind is already blowing, don't you? Those Turbines are not fans to create wind. They just turn when the wind hits them. I didn't realize you were that stupid.

There is no such thing as clean coal.
Actually they do not turn when the wind hits them. A diesel engine starts them turning when the wind hits them

Well, no. Some of the first wind turbines were built with a starter to start the blades turning, but improved blade design will allow them to self start in winds as low as 5mph and maintain rotation in winds as low as 3mph..
Actually the new ones weigh more and still need fossil fuel to begin operating. Most numbnuts have no clue

I have no idea about all, but evidently you are one who has no clue. Even the ones that required a starter just reversed the electrical flow from the grid and used the generator as a motor to start rotation. No diesel engine was required. dumb ass.
Lol do the wind starts blowing meaning the turbine is not producing, now to get it to turn an electric motor getting power from the fossil fueled grid can start the turbine turning

Yawn

I like morons

You could be right if that is the only turbine on the grid. dumb ass.

It also enables us to reserve or export more petroleum and other fossil fuels.

Wind energy is booming in Middle America and creating a huge demand for workers who can keep turbines spinning.
Not blowing smoke: Wind has overtaken 'risky' coal for energy use in Texas for the first time

I'm not surprised that Texas benefits from the wind, the amount of hot air posted by Texans on this message board could power a medium sized city for months.

Awww, poor wry catcher is distraught......must be because of his failed attempts to push the commie agenda he loves and holds so dear to his black heart.

(snicker)

Wind energy is booming in Middle America and creating a huge demand for workers who can keep turbines spinning.
Not blowing smoke: Wind has overtaken 'risky' coal for energy use in Texas for the first time

I'm not surprised that Texas benefits from the wind, the amount of hot air posted by Texans on this message board could power a medium sized city for months.

True when it comes to CRAZY RIGHT WINGERS
WE'RE NUMBER ONE!!!

Awww, poor wry catcher is distraught......must be because of his failed attempts to push the commie agenda he loves and holds so dear to his black heart.

(snicker)

Did the voices in your head tell you that Dale?

(snicker)

Commas, Bulldog......learn how to place them strategically, dumb ass.

Actually they do not turn when the wind hits them. A diesel engine starts them turning when the wind hits them

Well, no. Some of the first wind turbines were built with a starter to start the blades turning, but improved blade design will allow them to self start in winds as low as 5mph and maintain rotation in winds as low as 3mph..
Actually the new ones weigh more and still need fossil fuel to begin operating. Most numbnuts have no clue

I have no idea about all, but evidently you are one who has no clue. Even the ones that required a starter just reversed the electrical flow from the grid and used the generator as a motor to start rotation. No diesel engine was required. dumb ass.
Lol do the wind starts blowing meaning the turbine is not producing, now to get it to turn an electric motor getting power from the fossil fueled grid can start the turbine turning

Yawn

I like morons

So in your mind the wind blows on one turbine but not the others or vice versa

Yea u r special all right

(snicker)

Commas, Bulldog......learn how to place them strategically, dumb ass.

Thank you, Dale.

(snicker)

I hear voices in my head all the time....

I even get images of a monster with 1 big blue tooth

Seems to always go away when I turn off my phone

Yawn

I like morons

Yes. Wind is not exactly the same over an area as big as the electrical grid. Why would you think it would be? Oh, I forgot. Because you are an idiot.
640px-UnitedStatesPowerGrid.jpg

(snicker)

For anybody else, I would think that was just a silly remark. For you, I would suggest you mention that to your therapist. dumb ass.

Yawn

I like morons

Yes. Wind is not exactly the same over an area as big as the electrical grid. Why would you think it would be? Oh, I forgot. Because you are an idiot.
Dude there is no electrical grid without fossil fuels, and if you think that electrical power crosses the USA you really need to spend another 200 grand at Harvard then cry that I should pay your bills

Wheeeeeee

(snicker)

For anybody else, I would think that was just a silly remark. For you, I would suggest you mention that to your therapist. dumb ass.
I did, he said to take the headphones out of my ears

Yawn

I like morons

Dude there is no electrical grid without fossil fuels, and if you think that electrical power crosses the USA you really need to spend another 200 grand at Harvard then cry that I should pay your bills

Wheeeeeee

Yes. Fossil fuels are still part of the grid ...…… for now

Yawn

I like morons

Wheeeeeee

4 ever. I will walk right thru the smoke plume of a gas power plant that exploded if you eat some Fukushima clams

Wheeeeeee

4 ever. I will walk right thru the smoke plume of a gas power plant that exploded if you eat some Fukushima clams
They won't last forever the way we're running through them.
We've already passed the 'peak oil' stage in the past decade.
(imo) Have We Already Passed World Peak Oil and World Peak Coal?

Wheeeeeee

They won't last forever the way we're running through them.
We've already passed the 'peak oil' stage in the past decade.
(imo) Have We Already Passed World Peak Oil and World Peak Coal?
Forever might only be until cold fusion is efficient which will result in windmills being destroyed as silly

When I was driving through Indiana back around 1990, I saw many farms like this--it makes sense. My family powered their whole point of land, with three homes and two large barns, with one a hundred years ago. They work. It's a shame that has been poopooed by the people who are earning their billions on oil and coal.

e6c791e4e968d2433f01a935ffc0964c.jpg

Uhhhhh.....those are for pumping water.

When I was driving through Indiana back around 1990, I saw many farms like this--it makes sense. My family powered their whole point of land, with three homes and two large barns, with one a hundred years ago. They work. It's a shame that has been poopooed by the people who are earning their billions on oil and coal.

e6c791e4e968d2433f01a935ffc0964c.jpg

Uhhhhh.....those are for pumping water.
And for decoration and to scare crows away.

Yawn

I like morons

Wheeeeeee
the-silhouettes-of-a-transmission-towers-are-seen-holding-power-lines-picture-id456743544

Electricity provided by moving water. (Niagara Falls) We are looking into an experimental power generator by wave/current movement out in the Gulf of Maine. No one talks about hydroelectric power anymore. I don't know why.

Forum List

Back