Winning the genetic lottery: Looking young, pretty and white

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
"White guilt" or "reality check"? You decide.

Looks like renegade Los Angeles police officer Christopher Dorner lacked that beauty and race and privilege that gets you that news story automatically. So it appears he had to work hard to create his own personal platform. Oh well, such is a stark contrast in life.

Model Cameron Russell: I get what I don't deserve - CNN.com

"Like many young people I believe I have potential to make a positive impact in the world. But if I speak from a platform that relies on how I look, I worry that I will not have made room for anyone else to come after me. I will have reinforced that beauty and race and privilege get you a news story. The schoolteacher without adequate support, the domestic worker without rights, they won't be up there with me".

Poor thing...don't hate her because she's beautiful. Oh, and I wouldn't describe Dorner as a renegade...he was a fucking murderer.

Poor thing...don't hate her because she's beautiful. Oh, and I wouldn't describe Dorner as a renegade...he was a fucking murderer.

I don't hate her because she's beautiful... but don't you hate Dorner because he's black either.

I don't hate her because she's beautiful... but don't you hate Dorner because he's black either.

The first part of my post was facetious. The second part of your post is poorly worded, but I have contempt for any murderer, with no regard to race, and Dorner is no exception. Are you attempting to make Dorner some sort of victim in this comparison??

I hate him because he murdered people in cold blood and kept doing it.

And why do you say Dorner didn't get news coverage immediately?

Last edited:

The first part of my post was facetious. The second part of your post is poorly worded, but I have contempt for any murderer, with no regard to race, and Dorner is no exception. Are you attempting to make Dorner some sort of victim in this comparison??

Right back at you ( being facetious). Not trying to make Dorner as some sort of "victim" but just pointing out the stark-contrast in their life situations as I see them.

I hate him because he murdered people in cold blood and kept doing it.

And why do you say Dorner didn't get news coverage immediately?

As I read it, Dorner was trying to get his story out to no avail.

Right back at you ( being facetious). Not trying to make Dorner as some sort of "victim" but just pointing out the stark-contrast in their life situations as I see them.

The ONLY "stark contrast" that matters is that Christopher Dorner is a cold-blooded murdering psychopath and Cameron Russell is NOT.

I don't give a shit what "color" either one of these people are. Irrelevent.

The ONLY "stark contrast" that matters is that Christopher Dorner is a cold-blooded murdering psychopath and Cameron Russell is NOT.

I don't give a shit what "color" either one of these people are. Irrelevent.

Ok... forget Christopher Dorner, that was my comparison so to speak. The original article here deals partly with the "color" of Cameron Russell and her priviliged life at work so far. An 'entitlement' that many in the private-sector thought she deserved.

Forum List

Back