Wipe those silly grins off your faces

Obamacare has been a huge win for Rep's. Dem's passed it then lost the House, Senate, and White House. Dem's in congress bitched at Obama, forced him to go on national tv and take the blame for it after Dem constituents at home ripped them a new one for passing it. They lost their elections anyway. Obamacare the gift that keeps on giving :eusa_dance:

Yes, Republican rhetoric on Obamacare was good for them, but it wasn't good for America. And where Republicans are now is between a rock and a hard place, because all that political rhetoric was so far out of step with realities of actually improving healthcare system.
so the americans who voted them in voted for themselves to suffer? most people vote reps and senators in to better their lives. wow, you are one fking idiot.

That's a pretty naive understanding of politics.

here is the reality - Republicans and Trump will get SMASHED in elections if they simply repeal. The snap back would be so forceful it would ensure that Republicans will be out of power for many many years to come. People would know clearly what happens when you give these reckless fools the keys to the car.

Meh, I'm fine with Obamacare as is let it burn the Democratic party to the ground. When you people come begging us on your knees to deal with it then maybe we'll take pity on you.

Obamacare has been a huge win for Rep's. Dem's passed it then lost the House, Senate, and White House. Dem's in congress bitched at Obama, forced him to go on national tv and take the blame for it after Dem constituents at home ripped them a new one for passing it. They lost their elections anyway. Obamacare the gift that keeps on giving :eusa_dance:

Yes, Republican rhetoric on Obamacare was good for them, but it wasn't good for America. And where Republicans are now is between a rock and a hard place, because all that political rhetoric was so far out of step with realities of actually improving healthcare system.
so the americans who voted them in voted for themselves to suffer? most people vote reps and senators in to better their lives. wow, you are one fking idiot.

That's a pretty naive understanding of politics.

here is the reality - Republicans and Trump will get SMASHED in elections if they simply repeal. The snap back would be so forceful it would ensure that Republicans will be out of power for many many years to come. People would know clearly what happens when you give these reckless fools the keys to the car.
just like hitlery was going to take down trump. yeah, you go with your magic eight ball bubba. I'm sticking to facts, and as facts go, it ain't looking good for the left no matter what the right does. you all keep shooting at yourselves. it's hilarious watching it. please tell us some more on your quality polls and such. you know the ones that had hitlery winning. and all that.

The left get the shit kicked out of them and still talk trash its funny.

Even Republicans admit they can't come up with something better than Obamacare

Yes, Republican rhetoric on Obamacare was good for them - it wasn't good for America.

Why didn't more Dem's run on Obamacare during their elections? Why didn't voters re-elect Dem's in droves as thanks for Obamacare? That turd of a bill destroyed the Democratic party costing them over 50 seats in the House alone, the Senate, and the White House its hilarious. Go ahead OWN Obamacare 100%. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Obama (a root word in Obamacare) ran on it and won himself a second term. Funny how that escaped your thinking.

Recently Obamacare actually became popular with about 55% support from Americans (no small thanks to Republicans and Trump getting caught with their pants down when it came to actually coming up with a palatable alternative.)

Obama LIED about Obamacare to get re-elected. He told voters they could keep their plan, doctor, that they would save $2,500 a year. When those lies were exposed voters bitch slapped Obama in 2014 taking away the Senate from Dems. Voters bitch slapped Obama again in 2016 when he put Obamacare and his legacy on the line. How many beatings will Dem's endure for Obama? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
I thought Obama didn't promise any of that 2- 3 years after 2009/2010, when Obamacare had passed...by 2012, people knew none of that was true already?

Even Republicans admit they can't come up with something better than Obamacare

They all agree that the HC market would be a lot more transparent if people directly paid for treatments. But they also know that very few people can afford to do even that, and getting rid of the HC insurance system we have now would simply give the 1% more. And fortunately, most gopers in the senate still think that would be unconscionable.

Let's all compromise....

1. Repeal Obamacare
2. Replace it with a single payer system.

The GOP gets to fulfill their promise of 'Repeal and Replace', the far left gets what they wanted all along, a single payer system.

Everybody 'il be happy!

The problem for Trump and the hard core right is they have no leverage over the more moderate members while the more moderate member's constituents do have the leverage at the polls. Guess who the more moderate members are listening to, yup their constituents, the ones they're were elected to represent............ Like it or not that's the way it works.
I've said it numerous times if preexisting conditions are reinstated and expanded Medicaid eliminated most likely the GOP's going to find itself out on the street begging for alms.

Imagine if you didn't need to get insurance until you wrecked your car. Pre-existing disease or injury is a no-go for insurance companies and unless or until the GOP gets that straight, there will be no new healthcare.

Let's all compromise....

1. Repeal Obamacare
2. Replace it with a single payer system.

The GOP gets to fulfill their promise of 'Repeal and Replace', the far left gets what they wanted all along, a single payer system.

Everybody 'il be happy!

Except the people who die before they can get medical attention...single-payer is what the VA has been about for the last 50 years....a nightmare of red tape and death-panels.

The problem for Trump and the hard core right is they have no leverage over the more moderate members while the more moderate member's constituents do have the leverage at the polls. Guess who the more moderate members are listening to, yup their constituents, the ones they're were elected to represent............ Like it or not that's the way it works.
I've said it numerous times if preexisting conditions are reinstated and expanded Medicaid eliminated most likely the GOP's going to find itself out on the street begging for alms.

Then they should survive a primary yes?
Maybe, maybe not. It's just a non partisan observation on my part based on the fact that the elimination of preexisting conditions and the expansion of Medicaid are the two most popular aspects of Obamacare, taking those away will most likely result in a major voter backlash. Granted I don't own a crystal ball and what I'm predicting is nothing more than a possibility but given the popularity of both those aspects of the ACA it has a high probability of becoming a reality.
not sure I agree, why did these reps and senators win? To repeal obummerfail right? So if those are aspects of obummerfail, why wouldn't their constituents want those eliminated. Dude that makes absolutely no sense. But then again, I'm guessing you lean a little left. to be expected.

How many times did they vote to repeal this when Bammer was Dictator? What's up there now in both parties are feckless and weak elites. Even those who were elected as the slayers of ACA, yet they step all over their dicks now? They run the show. Trump should campaign against any of the polititions who won't work with him regardless of party.

Maybe, maybe not. It's just a non partisan observation on my part based on the fact that the elimination of preexisting conditions and the expansion of Medicaid are the two most popular aspects of Obamacare, taking those away will most likely result in a major voter backlash. Granted I don't own a crystal ball and what I'm predicting is nothing more than a possibility but given the popularity of both those aspects of the ACA it has a high probability of becoming a reality.
not sure I agree, why did these reps and senators win? To repeal obummerfail right? So if those are aspects of obummerfail, why wouldn't their constituents want those eliminated. Dude that makes absolutely no sense. But then again, I'm guessing you lean a little left. to be expected.
Guessing wrong again but I expect that from many on this board.........

hmmm that isn't logical.

hmmm that isn't logical.
Logic and partisan hackery are a contradiction in terms so it doesn't surprise me you don't understand........

Last edited:
hmmm that isn't logical.
Logic and partisan hackery are a contradiction in terms so it doesn't surprise me you don't understand........
I know, because I operate through logical thinking. I can't go low like you all and I do my best not to venture down rat holes.

Mid-terms?

First will come the primaries.

Primaries in which "moderate Republicans" will find themselves unemployed or forced to try get The Democrat Party to run then as the true-blue Democrats they really are.

They're about to find....as other pseudo-mainstream republicans have found themselves...banned. By voters.

hmmm that isn't logical.
I know, because I operate through logical thinking. I can't go low like you all and I do my best not to venture down rat holes.
Interesting. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else who constantly goes low. Now granted if you're to the right of Joe McCarthy then yeah, I'm a lefty............ If you're to the left of Mao then I'm a righty......... Or so all the political hacks claim....... :eusa_whistle:
:lol:

hmmm that isn't logical.
Interesting. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else who constantly goes low. Now granted if you're to the right of Joe McCarthy then yeah, I'm a lefty............ If you're to the left of Mao then I'm a righty......... Or so all the political hacks claim....... :eusa_whistle:
well you post like a lefty, that's too bad, that will happen often to you then.

hmmm that isn't logical.
It happens to me all the time from both sides....... Speaks volumes about those making the claims....... :eusa_whistle:

hmmm that isn't logical.
It happens to me all the time from both sides....... Speaks volumes about those making the claims....... :eusa_whistle:
well I'm in the middle. It's why there is a trump president. I'm honored to have voted for him. you?

well I'm in the middle. It's why there is a trump president. I'm honored to have voted for him. you?
Read my sig line......... :eusa_whistle:

Mid-terms?

First will come the primaries.

Primaries in which "moderate Republicans" will find themselves unemployed or forced to try get The Democrat Party to run then as the true-blue Democrats they really are.

They're about to find....as other pseudo-mainstream republicans have found themselves...banned. By voters.
the gop owns healthcare. Donny promised a BEAUTIFUL new bill.

Forum List

Back