Wipe those silly grins off your faces

Obama (a root word in Obamacare) ran on it and won himself a second term. Funny how that escaped your thinking.

Recently Obamacare actually became popular with about 55% support from Americans (no small thanks to Republicans and Trump getting caught with their pants down when it came to actually coming up with a palatable alternative.)

Obama LIED about Obamacare to get re-elected. He told voters they could keep their plan, doctor, that they would save $2,500 a year. When those lies were exposed voters bitch slapped Obama in 2014 taking away the Senate from Dems. Voters bitch slapped Obama again in 2016 when he put Obamacare and his legacy on the line. How many beatings will Dem's endure for Obama? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Except the law is popular while Republican plans keep polling in the teens.

Strange that eh?

This is what happens when you go from bitching about healthcare to actually DOING something about healthcare.

LOL yeah Obamacare is so popular it cost Dem's the House, the Senate, and the White House. :laugh::laugh::laugh: Liberal denial 101 ^^^

You are the one in denial of basic facts of current state of things:

Obamacare is popular, boosted by the fact that when it came to providing actual solution on healthcare Republicans are failing miserably.

You think ACA was bad for Democrats? Just wait till Republicans have to run on their stink-burger reform.

AHAHAHA good lord the irony, here's the current state lib we control the White House, Senate, House, and 2-3 SCOTUS nominations after pummeling the Dem's in multiple elections. Tissue? :laugh:

Nonsense. It was Trump vs Hillary. Not Obamacare vs no Obamacare.

Trump was promising universal coverage for fucks sakes.

The problem for Trump and the hard core right is they have no leverage over the more moderate members while the more moderate member's constituents do have the leverage at the polls. Guess who the more moderate members are listening to, yup their constituents, the ones they're were elected to represent............ Like it or not that's the way it works.
I've said it numerous times if preexisting conditions are reinstated and expanded Medicaid eliminated most likely the GOP's going to find itself out on the street begging for alms.

Imagine if you didn't need to get insurance until you wrecked your car. Pre-existing disease or injury is a no-go for insurance companies and unless or until the GOP gets that straight, there will be no new healthcare.

What if you have a pre-existing condition and get laid off from your job?
What id you have a pre-existing condition and want to start your own business?

Insurance companies only want to cover healthy people...that is where the money is

That is why we need government involvement in healthcare, The free market says you should let some people die....it is more profitable

The problem for Trump and the hard core right is they have no leverage over the more moderate members while the more moderate member's constituents do have the leverage at the polls. Guess who the more moderate members are listening to, yup their constituents, the ones they're were elected to represent............ Like it or not that's the way it works.
I've said it numerous times if preexisting conditions are reinstated and expanded Medicaid eliminated most likely the GOP's going to find itself out on the street begging for alms.

Then they should survive a primary yes?
Maybe, maybe not. It's just a non partisan observation on my part based on the fact that the elimination of preexisting conditions and the expansion of Medicaid are the two most popular aspects of Obamacare, taking those away will most likely result in a major voter backlash. Granted I don't own a crystal ball and what I'm predicting is nothing more than a possibility but given the popularity of both those aspects of the ACA it has a high probability of becoming a reality.
not sure I agree, why did these reps and senators win? To repeal obummerfail right? So if those are aspects of obummerfail, why wouldn't their constituents want those eliminated. Dude that makes absolutely no sense. But then again, I'm guessing you lean a little left. to be expected.

How many times did they vote to repeal this when Bammer was Dictator? What's up there now in both parties are feckless and weak elites. Even those who were elected as the slayers of ACA, yet they step all over their dicks now? They run the show. Trump should campaign against any of the polititions who won't work with him regardless of party.

With Trump struggling to stay over 40%, not campaigning for you is not a bad thing

Imagine if you didn't need to get insurance until you wrecked your car. Pre-existing disease or injury is a no-go for insurance companies and unless or until the GOP gets that straight, there will be no new healthcare.

What if you have a pre-existing condition and get laid off from your job?
What id you have a pre-existing condition and want to start your own business?

Insurance companies only want to cover healthy people...that is where the money is

That is why we need government involvement in healthcare, The free market says you should let some people die....it is more profitable
no governor likes this hc bill republicans are proposing a shift of medicade to reducing taxes for the wealthy

Maybe, maybe not. It's just a non partisan observation on my part based on the fact that the elimination of preexisting conditions and the expansion of Medicaid are the two most popular aspects of Obamacare, taking those away will most likely result in a major voter backlash. Granted I don't own a crystal ball and what I'm predicting is nothing more than a possibility but given the popularity of both those aspects of the ACA it has a high probability of becoming a reality.
not sure I agree, why did these reps and senators win? To repeal obummerfail right? So if those are aspects of obummerfail, why wouldn't their constituents want those eliminated. Dude that makes absolutely no sense. But then again, I'm guessing you lean a little left. to be expected.

How many times did they vote to repeal this when Bammer was Dictator? What's up there now in both parties are feckless and weak elites. Even those who were elected as the slayers of ACA, yet they step all over their dicks now? They run the show. Trump should campaign against any of the polititions who won't work with him regardless of party.

With Trump struggling to stay over 40%, not campaigning for you is not a bad thing

I got a hard time with polls. They have all been wrong all through 2016 where Trump is concerned. Don't see any reason they would all of a sudden be right.

I got a hard time with polls. They have all been wrong all through 2016 where Trump is concerned. Don't see any reason they would all of a sudden be right.

Doesn't matter what you think
Will a Republican Senator or Congressman jump through hoops for Trump when he is polling at 37% ??

Will a Republican Senator or Congressman jump through hoops for Trump when he is polling at 37% ??

A republican or a democrat wouldent jump through any hoops for anyone unless said politician was getting something for them selves. I know it's hard for you to get your head around being a political partizan and all but I am one of the many who think all politicians are scum. Especially the career ones. If Trump can find Democrats that are willing to work with him then I feel he should primary the republican and work with the democrat. Simple.

A republican or a democrat wouldent jump through any hoops for anyone unless said politician was getting something for them selves. I know it's hard for you to get your head around being a political partizan and all but I am one of the many who think all politicians are scum. Especially the career ones. If Trump can find Democrats that are willing to work with him then I feel he should primary the republican and work with the democrat. Simple.
I have no issue with working with the democrats, I highly doubt their interests are our interests though. I am confident that will go as nothing.

And you are correct career politicians have no idea about middle america's life, I don't care the party.

Did they get the overall vote right?? Maybe the EC wrong if they had a poll for them

IMHO most republicans will drown their babies in the bathwater before asking for Dem help

IMHO most republicans will drown their babies in the bathwater before asking for Dem help
If the gop is forced to work with the dems, the dems price will be a continuation of Medicaid expansion and no repeal. The reason the gop would do this would be to somehow stabilize insurance markets by keeping companies from pulling out. How they do that without more money .... I dunno. And where does that leave states like Mississippit that didn't expand Medicaid (which has been a fiscal nightmare for our one teaching hospital)? We chose not to expand on the belief that Obamacare would be repealed and states would be left on their own with expanded Medicaid role.

I agree, I also feel politition as a whole would kill and eat their own kids to achievement their goals.

I bet most democrats would knock the republicans out of the way to drown them faster.

That is ridiculous

It would never happen

I bet most democrats would knock the republicans out of the way to drown them faster.

Or help if they were getting anything out of it like a John McCain or Lindsey gram

That is ridiculous

It would never happen

Yeah, that's as stupid sounding as "Press Donald J Trump.

If the gop is forced to work with the dems, the dems price will be a continuation of Medicaid expansion and no repeal. The reason the gop would do this would be to somehow stabilize insurance markets by keeping companies from pulling out. How they do that without more money .... I dunno. And where does that leave states like Mississippit that didn't expand Medicaid (which has been a fiscal nightmare for our one teaching hospital)? We chose not to expand on the belief that Obamacare would be repealed and states would be left on their own with expanded Medicaid role.
let's just face facts, obummerfail failed. And it would be nice for the democrats to step out and make the statement that something needs to be done. To avoid that is just acting as losers.

That is ridiculous

It would never happen

Yeah, that's as stupid sounding as "Press Donald J Trump.
that is a marvelous sound "President Donald J. Trump".

let's just face facts, obummerfail failed. And it would be nice for the democrats to step out and make the statement that something needs to be done. To avoid that is just acting as losers.

That would require free thought and ideas. The avrage democrat are incapable of either.

Contrary to Rightwing propaganda....Obamacare is not failing. It has stabilized and is quite strong in most states that took an effort to institute it

Those that are being hurt the most are the working poor in red states that fought against expanding Medicaid and setting up exchanges

Forum List

Back