Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

Oooo he called me a bitch. :) This is a forum, a message board dummy.. that means I can post whatever I like to whomever I choose within the TOS. Your snot-nosed temper tantrum is duly noted.

You must excuse him. His side lost big tonight. :lol:

:clap2::razz: LMAO!!! I know.. isn't it great?? Liberals are a bunch of LOSERS.. CAPITAL L!! Hahaha.. I've been laughing ever since hearing the breaking news.

Turn on BSNBC. It's comedy gold tonight!

Oooo he called me a bitch. :) This is a forum, a message board dummy.. that means I can post whatever I like to whomever I choose within the TOS. Your snot-nosed temper tantrum is duly noted.

:clap2:

Congrats on exercising your posting rights, bitch.

Whyare you taking your frustrations out on LGS because you are shallow, vapid, and losing this debate?

Pick on women much do you?

Awww, I heart you T. :) *hug.. It's ok. His juvenile shitfits amuse me. LOL!!

How many times do the k00ks need to be reminded about last November.................

PH2010110301760.jpg
[/IMG]

Hellllllooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

I can play the same game. Remember, independents are a fickle bunch. Everyone thought the republican party was dead after 2008 and all it took to revitalize the party was an healthcare act that many thought was an overreach by Democrats. Many in America think the union busting bills by the states are an overreach.

2008-house-map-nytimes.png
But more think that such bills are needed. We will all know for sure when we wake up on the first Wednesday in November next year, won't we?
I'm betting that come January 2013, the GOP will control Congress and the White House.

Well I got to believe that none of you are from the middle class on this board. It's pretty apparent that you're not concerned with all the money that was given to the top, or what they stole through the crookedness of the banks and wall street. It doesn't bother you that there taking benefits from the poor and the elderly at the same time saying they have a budget problem only to turn around and award big tax cuts that are as much as the cuts or more.

The truth is your either too fucking stupid to understand that the middle class isn't the reason were here, or you're upper class incomes who exactly know what is happening and are all for making sure they have no power by destroying their income and their rights.

If you are from the middle class, then all I can say is man are you stupid.

Well I got to believe that none of you are from the middle class on this board. It's pretty apparent that you're not concerned with all the money that was given to the top, or what they stole through the crookedness of the banks and wall street. It doesn't bother you that there taking benefits from the poor and the elderly at the same time saying they have a budget problem only to turn around and award big tax cuts that are as much as the cuts or more.

The truth is your either too fucking stupid to understand that the middle class isn't the reason were here, or you're upper class incomes who exactly know what is happening and are all for making sure they have no power by destroying their income and their rights.

Don't start with this Class envy horseshit.

Scratched CD...Broken Record. Loser of an arguement...

Then the democrats should take it to court, should they not?
they can try'

gonna be hard for them to say they didnt know the senate was in session when they RAN AWAY FROM IT

Doesn't matter. Them being in session has nothing to do with it.
sure it does
the public notice law deals with meetings not already announced
the session of the senate was already open
and they were supposed to be there

they can try'

gonna be hard for them to say they didnt know the senate was in session when they RAN AWAY FROM IT

sure it does

Yep and they KNEW what was coming...and they ran away. I hope they all are recalled and replaced with sensible people.

Actually, I'm currently unemployed, and have been for months. And my wife is disabled, and hasn't been able to work for almost 20 years.

Want to try again?

Congrats to governor Walker and the Wisconsin legislature for avoiding 1500 public sector layoffs....:clap2:

Thankfully, these people will not lose their jobs in this tough "jobless recovery" economy...

And what he was striving for the entire time, isn't it? But the Democrats wanted to make something else happen in order to make him and the Republicans look bad.

I can guarantee you that the republicans look bad. The democrats didn't even have to say anything, they did it themselves and they will pay a price for it.

You don't tell people they need to help out and give back and have them say OK, then turn around and BITCH SLAP them and laugh about it.

they can try'

sure it does

Please don't confuse it with facts. Facts hurt it's head.

Actually, I'm currently unemployed, and have been for months. And my wife is disabled, and hasn't been able to work for almost 20 years.

Want to try again?

God bless you.. I'll keep you in my prayers, and your family.

Want to try again?

*Prayer List*

GOD Bless you and yours.

coming from someone as pathetically stupid as you

:lol:
yeah sure

:clap2:

Congrats on exercising your posting rights, bitch.

Whyare you taking your frustrations out on LGS because you are shallow, vapid, and losing this debate?

Pick on women much do you?

When they quote me and stick their nose in my business I have no problem attacking a bitch.
Speaking of bitches........Did ya' find a remedy for that irritating case of "Liberal Male Feminine Itch" that you were whining about the other day, Candyass?

Ya' might wanna think about loosening up those Justin Bieber skinny jeans you're so fond of.......Could be a moisture problem from lack of circulation around your worn out liberal mangina.

Talk to Luissa, she might be able to help ya'!

Forum List

Back