Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

Ar-dickless 15 said:
Collective bargaining stripped from unions!

Woo! Hoo!

We're #1! We're #1! We're #1!

American-Flag-Wall-Art.jpg

You people cheering this are pathetic.

So sayeth a chickenshit fleebagger...

:clap2:

House, you are even more of a GOP tool than D-Con.

Congrats to governor Walker and the Wisconsin legislature for avoiding 1500 public sector layoffs....:clap2:

Thankfully, these people will not lose their jobs in this tough "jobless recovery" economy...

well I am happy for all of you, it it wasn't for people like you and Walker and 18 from Wisc. you might have gotten your wish as most voters on the left had gone into hibernation because they didn't see where anyone was doing anything to help them. Well now they know what happens when you don't get out and vote. When you don't stand up the average guy.
Yes most of us knew what would happen who have for years tried to rally the people, but I got to admit you have totally done it.

The theft of our money over the years, and destruction of middle class jobs wasn't enough to awaken the people, BUT GOD DAM IT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE IT, AND IT WILL CARRY OVER FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS AS THESE GREEDY FAR RIGHT CROOKS GET SENT TO THE SHOWERS.

THANKS REPUBLICAN, YOU MADE OUR DAY, YOU MAY HAVE WON THE BATTLE, BUT YOU WILL LOSE THE WAR.

Even tho you can't even follow the laws you uphold is so powerfull. Just shows how poor of a body they are.

Last edited:
well I am happy for all of you, it it wasn't for people like you and Walker and 18 from Wisc. you might have gotten your wish as most voters on the left had gone into hibernation because they didn't see where anyone was doing anything to help them. Well now they know what happens when you don't get and vote. When you don't stand up the average guy.
Yes most of us knew what would happen who have for years tried to rally the people, but I got to admit you have totally done it.

The theft of our money over the years, and destruction of middle class jobs wasn't enough to awaken the people, BUT GOD DAM IT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE IT, AND IT WILL CARRY OVER FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS AS THESE GREEDY FAR RIGHT CROOKS GET SENT TO THE SHOWERS.

THANKS REPUBLICAN, YOU MADE OUR DAY, YOU MAY HAVE WON THE BATTLE, BUT YOU WILL LOSE THE WAR.
Dingell: "There ain't no, rules around here. We make them up, as we go along..."

Pelosi: "Elections have consequences..."

These were okay with you. Why isn't this?

How many times do the k00ks need to be reminded about last November.................

PH2010110301760.jpg
[/IMG]

Hellllllooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

I can play the same game. Remember, independents are a fickle bunch. Everyone thought the republican party was dead after 2008 and all it took to revitalize the party was an healthcare act that many thought was an overreach by Democrats. Many in America think the union busting bills by the states are an overreach.

2008-house-map-nytimes.png

Last edited:
they did
if the dems hadnt been out of state, they would have been there

So that is good cause not to give dems 24 hr notice?:lol:
they only have to give 2 hours
read your own post again

and btw, the session of the senate had been open for WEEKS
so they had plenty of notice
this is a bogus claim by you

They have to give 24 notice, with GOOD cause they can give NO LESS than two.

I'm just fine with how I look when it's House, D-Con, Tommy Toughpants, and posters of that nature giving me crap about it.

So that is good cause not to give dems 24 hr notice?:lol:
they only have to give 2 hours
read your own post again

and btw, the session of the senate had been open for WEEKS
so they had plenty of notice
this is a bogus claim by you

They have to give 24 notice, with GOOD cause they can give NO LESS than two.
Then the democrats should take it to court, should they not?

Congrats to governor Walker and the Wisconsin legislature for avoiding 1500 public sector layoffs....:clap2:

Thankfully, these people will not lose their jobs in this tough "jobless recovery" economy...

And what he was striving for the entire time, isn't it? But the Democrats wanted to make something else happen in order to make him and the Republicans look bad.

Talk about putting too much charcoal lighter in the grill and having your face too close to the grill as you light the match?

The Statists, Unions in Wisconsin got burned badly for their games.

Forum List

Back