Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

Do you think passing the republican agenda is good cause to not give enough notice?
they did
if the dems hadnt been out of state, they would have been there

So that is good cause not to give dems 24 hr notice?:lol:

Seems to me they have allready broken a law for leaving their state and not conducting the business of the state that they are responsible for, and were elected to do. They swore an oath to do so. They in effect abdicated whatever responsibilities or rights they had.

Do you think passing the republican agenda is good cause to not give enough notice?

Haven't they had three weeks notice? The Democrats are the ones that chose to take a three week vacation in Illinois while the "rights" of their constituents were hanging in the balance.

Ar-dickless 15 said:
Collective bargaining stripped from unions!

Woo! Hoo!

We're #1! We're #1! We're #1!

American-Flag-Wall-Art.jpg

You people cheering this are pathetic.

So sayeth a chickenshit fleebagger...

:clap2:

Amazing how the democrats are sniveling like 5 year old brats now that the Legislature has done it's job. You morons chose to leave and neglected your oath of office and now you're crying that someone did your job for you?? I think every liberal representative who bailed and stayed hidden for 3 weeks should be FIRED, recalled.

They broke NO LAWS...post what LAW they violated.

Just did.

To me, it also sound like the republicans could really care less about democracy.

I haven't seen either party of the duopoly stand up as a beacon of democracy for a long time.

True...Except NOW when we have Republicans ACTING for the Republic in which they stand...For once.

One can hope this is a trend that will be long-standing in scope, WIDE in consequence for the betterment of Liberty of the Taxpayer.

Forum List

Back