Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

what law was broken?

NONE
They have Open Meeting laws there. Rep Taylor made it very clear in the video they could not proceed, the republicans chose not to listen. That is real democracy there, you should be proud.

That's assuming Taylor's interpretation is correct. Since neither you nor I are experts on Wisconsin legislative law, we don't really know that at the moment, do we.

Public notice of every meeting of a governmental body shall be given at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of such meeting unless for good cause such notice is impossible or impractical, in which case shorter notice may be given, but in no case may the notice be provided less than 2 hours in advance of the meeting.
Wisconsin Open Meetings Law

Like I said, is advancing the republican agenda qualify as good cause? This is what he read at the meeting.

Collective bargaining stripped from unions!

Woo! Hoo!

We're #1! We're #1! We're #1!

American-Flag-Wall-Art.jpg

You people cheering this are pathetic.
no, you

I just want to know where you stand. You are the one obviously deflecting.

I've already answered you elsewhere IN this very thread. learn to read.

:lol: I have three assholes responding to my posts, sorry I didnt catch all your freaking posts.
I'm not responding... Just playfully heckling. But, yes I AM a asshole. I work at it every day, and it's good to see some folks take notice!:eusa_angel:

Do you think passing the republican agenda is good cause to not give enough notice?
they did
if the dems hadnt been out of state, they would have been there

So that is good cause not to give dems 24 hr notice?:lol:

They have had a couple weeks to come back. They fucked up hiding out...and The Governor wasn't going to the DMZ between Wisconsin and Illinois to discuss a damned thing with them.

They had their chance to come back. They pussed out.

They LOST.

Get used to the word...LOSE.

They have Open Meeting laws there. Rep Taylor made it very clear in the video they could not proceed, the republicans chose not to listen. That is real democracy there, you should be proud.

That's assuming Taylor's interpretation is correct. Since neither you nor I are experts on Wisconsin legislative law, we don't really know that at the moment, do we.

Public notice of every meeting of a governmental body shall be given at least 24 hours prior to the commencement of such meeting unless for good cause such notice is impossible or impractical, in which case shorter notice may be given, but in no case may the notice be provided less than 2 hours in advance of the meeting.
Wisconsin Open Meetings Law

Like I said, is advancing the republican agenda qualify as good cause? This is what he read at the meeting.
this is why you dont take your ball and run away
sucks donut

Do you think passing the republican agenda is good cause to not give enough notice?
they did
if the dems hadnt been out of state, they would have been there

So that is good cause not to give dems 24 hr notice?:lol:
they only have to give 2 hours
read your own post again

and btw, the session of the senate had been open for WEEKS
so they had plenty of notice
this is a bogus claim by you

Last edited:
I just want to know where you stand. You are the one obviously deflecting.

I've already answered you elsewhere IN this very thread. learn to read.

:lol: I have three assholes responding to my posts, sorry I didnt catch all your freaking posts.

Then you know what you must do. And NO I don't do repeats unless they're warranted. And this isn't one of those times. A little work won't hurt you in the least.

Forum List

Back