Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

I understand it perfectly. That's why I understand this is ENTIRELY A STATE MATTER AND NOT A MATTER FOR THE REST OF THE COUNTRY!

Ok, look here, fuck chop. This is a political forum. It was created so that people all around the world can express their opinion on what ever they want. If I want to express an opinion on what happens in Wisconsin, then I'm going to fucking express my opinion on what happens in Wisconsin. If you don't want to do that then you can avoid the thread and shut the fuck up.

youre-fucking-retarded-300x300.jpg

Isn't it interesting that certain folks portend to tell the rest of us that we can't comment because WE don't live in that area? Nevermind that WE have are VEXXED by the same legislative stupidity...and overbearing Gubmint?

Moore: "You hear things on this show that you don't hear elsewhere".

Yeah,he's right. You hear bullshit & lies on Richard's show !

Well the American Dream officially died today. Republicans bitch all the time, use everything they can to get bills past. They do what republicans do best, break the law to get what they want. We compromised, we had bi-partisan meetings trying to bring you to the table.

Republicans just don't care. You assholes don't want to compromise, you just jammed your radical anti-american agenda. Wisconsin and America are against you. You just dug your grave in 2012.
"Elections Have Consequences." -- Nancy Pelosi.

That was fine with you then, it should still be just fine now.

Ok, look here, fuck chop. This is a political forum. It was created so that people all around the world can express their opinion on what ever they want. If I want to express an opinion on what happens in Wisconsin, then I'm going to fucking express my opinion on what happens in Wisconsin. If you don't want to do that then you can avoid the thread and shut the fuck up.

Wait a second....it's okay for you to "express your opinion" berating me. But it's not okay for my opinion to be that non-Wisconsinians rejoicing over this is indicative of a desire to impress their desires over entirely different states? Glad we've established your level of clear thinking here. I'd clean up that mud if I were you.

Wait a second....it's okay for you to "express your opinion" berating me. But it's not okay for my opinion to be that non-Wisconsinians rejoicing over this is indicative of a desire to impress their desires over entirely different states? Glad we've established your level of clear thinking here. I'd clean up that mud if I were you.

What State DO you live in, Billy?

Maybe it's because that WE are vexxed with the same fucking stupidity being displayed in Wisconsin?

And you portend to tell us that this is just Wisconsin?

Really? You wanna take this stand?

Well the American Dream officially died today. Republicans bitch all the time, use everything they can to get bills past. They do what republicans do best, break the law to get what they want. We compromised, we had bi-partisan meetings trying to bring you to the table.

Republicans just don't care. You assholes don't want to compromise, you just jammed your radical anti-american agenda. Wisconsin and America are against you. You just dug your grave in 2012.
"Elections Have Consequences." -- Nancy Pelosi.

That was fine with you then, it should still be just fine now.
and the fucking crybaby needs to understand that no laws were broken to do this

he's just a whiny loser

Yeah since when is 27% a majority? Thats the percentage of people in the new bloomberg poll don't favor unions. But hey what the hell you guys are just too desperate. Besides wasn't the whole thing about the budget? Well I guess I was right. All about union busting. Typical republicans.

Conservative movement you big DOPE. More States will follow...even New York...watch for it.

The people are fed up and BROKE...where ya been? under a rock?

Why do you want a conservative movement across the country for state issues? What is wrong with states being far left wing lunatic liberals in the way they handle their internal affairs, if that's what the people want? Why are you do determined to impress your own views on the people of entire other states?

Because the rest of the country is going to have to bail their sorry asses out of the financial messes liberal states have gotten themselves into.

Yeah since when is 27% a majority? Thats the percentage of people in the new bloomberg poll don't favor unions. But hey what the hell you guys are just too desperate. Besides wasn't the whole thing about the budget? Well I guess I was right. All about union busting. Typical republicans.

We won.

Do I need to post the Game Over graphic again, or will you eventually stop crying on your own?

Who the Hell is talkin POLLS?

Tell ya what sport? You live by the POLL...you die by it.

Got it ACE?

We won.

Do I need to post the Game Over graphic again, or will you eventually stop crying on your own?

Isn't it what we were told when Statists Dems ruled the roost? *WE WON*...sure you can ride along...but ya gotta sit in the back and shut up...

We won.

Isn't it what we were told when Statists Dems ruled the roost? *WE WON*...sure you can ride along...but ya gotta sit in the back and shut up...

We're not giving you back the keys!

We won.

We're not giving you back the keys!

Not if *WE* and those we elect are worth their salt. And I won't lend them my spine...they have to protect their own.

So you are proud they voted to take away the rights of the AMERICAN WORKER?

NO. They voted to put them ON PAR with the rest of us that really produce and can't stand mediocrity and FAILURE.

Taxpayers have had it paying for utter failure from the unholy partnership between Unions and Democrats and their coersion, and money laundering to keep themselves in power. It Starts to CEASE NOW.

Find another tree to bark at.

Forum List

Back