Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

So sayeth the board drunk ...

BOY? You talk out of your ass. It's one of your attributes. Don't stop, it suits and serves you well.

Are you suggesting that your drunkeness isn't well known?

I've never heard that. You're a part of the politics of personal destruction group I see.. you like to play the bully and call people names, personally attack them. Why not debate the merits of why the Wisconsin libs left their duty, their families, their constituents and lived it up in hotels?

So that is good cause not to give dems 24 hr notice?:lol:
they only have to give 2 hours
read your own post again

and btw, the session of the senate had been open for WEEKS
so they had plenty of notice
this is a bogus claim by you

They have to give 24 notice, with GOOD cause they can give NO LESS than two.
the law doesnt apply because the session was open for WEEKS

read your own post again

Then the democrats should take it to court, should they not?
they can try'

gonna be hard for them to say they didnt know the senate was in session when they RAN AWAY FROM IT

BOY? You talk out of your ass. It's one of your attributes. Don't stop, it suits and serves you well.

I've never heard that. You're a part of the politics of personal destruction group I see.. you like to play the bully and call people names, personally attack them. Why not debate the merits of why the Wisconsin libs left their duty, their families, their constituents and lived it up in hotels?

But out, bitch.

I have over and over and over.

read your own post again

Then the democrats should take it to court, should they not?

Yes, and they should continue recall efforts for the eight GOP Senators who are eligible.

But out, bitch.

Couldn't prove it by anyone here.

But out, bitch.

Oooo he called me a bitch. :) This is a forum, a message board dummy.. that means I can post whatever I like to whomever I choose within the TOS. Your snot-nosed temper tantrum is duly noted.

But out, bitch.

Couldn't prove it by anyone here.

Well when you are talking to a brick wall ...

But out, bitch.

Oooo he called me a bitch. :) This is a forum, a message board dummy.. that means I can post whatever I like to whomever I choose within the TOS. Your snot-nosed temper tantrum is duly noted.

You must excuse him. His side lost big tonight. :lol:

But out, bitch.

:clap2:

Congrats on exercising your posting rights, bitch.

Boy, these lib's are all fuckin' testy tonight.

Can't blame 'em, seeing how things went for the lil' douchebags these last few weeks.

New Jersey. Rhode Island. Ohio. Idaho. Wisconsin. Cowboy Poetry Festival. Keith Olbermann shitcanned. Planned Parenthood. NPR........And of course, Obama's approval rating among independents completely trashed this morning.

Deal with it lib's......Quit yer bitchin'......People are sick of you lib's and your asinine agenda......Shut the fuck up, now.........Go to sleep!

But out, bitch.

You must excuse him. His side lost big tonight. :lol:

:clap2::razz: LMAO!!! I know.. isn't it great?? Liberals are a bunch of LOSERS.. CAPITAL L!! Hahaha.. I've been laughing ever since hearing the breaking news.

But out, bitch.

Whyare you taking your frustrations out on LGS because you are shallow, vapid, and losing this debate?

Pick on women much do you?

Whyare you taking your frustrations out on LGS because you are shallow, vapid, and losing this debate?

Pick on women much do you?

When they quote me and stick their nose in my business I have no problem attacking a bitch.

Forum List

Back