Wisconsin made me proud tonight.

Whyare you taking your frustrations out on LGS because you are shallow, vapid, and losing this debate?

Pick on women much do you?

When they quote me and stick their nose in my business I have no problem attacking a bitch.
Speaking of bitches........Did ya' find a remedy for that irritating case of "Liberal Male Feminine Itch" that you were whining about the other day, Candyass?

Ya' might wanna think about loosening up those Justin Bieber skinny jeans you're so fond of.......Could be a moisture problem from lack of circulation around your worn out liberal mangina.

Talk to Luissa, she might be able to help ya'!

Hahahahaha!! LOL Made me laugh :)

Well I got to believe that none of you are from the middle class on this board. It's pretty apparent that you're not concerned with all the money that was given to the top, or what they stole through the crookedness of the banks and wall street. It doesn't bother you that there taking benefits from the poor and the elderly at the same time saying they have a budget problem only to turn around and award big tax cuts that are as much as the cuts or more.

The truth is your either too fucking stupid to understand that the middle class isn't the reason were here, or you're upper class incomes who exactly know what is happening and are all for making sure they have no power by destroying their income and their rights.

If you are from the middle class, then all I can say is man are you stupid.

Actually, I'm currently unemployed, and have been for months. And my wife is disabled, and hasn't been able to work for almost 20 years.

Want to try again?

NO your one of those who fit into the second group, not to smart. What are you LAZY?

Well I got to believe that none of you are from the middle class on this board. It's pretty apparent that you're not concerned with all the money that was given to the top, or what they stole through the crookedness of the banks and wall street. It doesn't bother you that there taking benefits from the poor and the elderly at the same time saying they have a budget problem only to turn around and award big tax cuts that are as much as the cuts or more.

The truth is your either too fucking stupid to understand that the middle class isn't the reason were here, or you're upper class incomes who exactly know what is happening and are all for making sure they have no power by destroying their income and their rights.

Actually, I'm currently unemployed, and have been for months. And my wife is disabled, and hasn't been able to work for almost 20 years.
Want to try again?

Well I don't understand your position so please explain it!

Why don't you have a job?

Want to try again?

NO your one of those who fit into the second group, not to smart. What are you LAZY?

Ohhh the irony.. Someone who can't spell worth a shit calling someone else dumb?? LMAO Only in liberal lalaland.. You libs are truly a spectacle.. bottom feeders. You were all put in your place tonight and it's soooo fucking good to us out here.. LMAO!!!!!!!! Can you smell that??? It's the scent of liberal stank ass feelin the burrrrrrrrrrrrn!

They have to give 24 notice, with GOOD cause they can give NO LESS than two.
Then the democrats should take it to court, should they not?

Yes, and they should continue recall efforts for the eight GOP Senators who are eligible.

Hell man! Go for it! I see a far better chance of recalling the Democrats that abdicated their responsibility, but if you want a pissing match, go right ahead.

Want to try again?

*Prayer List*

GOD Bless you and yours.
Amen to that!

Whyare you taking your frustrations out on LGS because you are shallow, vapid, and losing this debate?

Pick on women much do you?

When they quote me and stick their nose in my business I have no problem attacking a bitch.
Speaking of bitches........Did ya' find a remedy for that irritating case of "Liberal Male Feminine Itch" that you were whining about the other day, Candyass?

Ya' might wanna think about loosening up those Justin Bieber skinny jeans you're so fond of.......Could be a moisture problem from lack of circulation around your worn out liberal mangina.

Talk to Luissa, she might be able to help ya'!

Don't you pretend to be a half cat-half human female character a few hours a day?

Want to try again?

Well, it's like this...OUR GOD DAMNED LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT GOVERNOR AND HIS DEMOCRAT CRONY CONGRESS INCREASED THE TAXES IN ILLINOIS TO THE POINT THAT MY COMPANY CLOSED. JUST SO HE COULD MAKE SURE HE COULD PAY IDIOTIC PENSIONS & BENEFITS TO HIS UNION BANKROLLERS.

Is that clear enough for you, fuckface?

Want to try again?

Well I don't understand your position so please explain it!

Why don't you have a job?

Why not ask the same question of private sector employees that are in the same boat thanks to this pathetic Government, and their meddling in Liberty and refuse to get away because they refuse to wrest their control?

You wanna talk about that? I'm game.

Want to try again?

Well, it's like this...OUR GOD DAMNED LIBERAL PIECE OF SHIT GOVERNOR AND HIS DEMOCRAT CRONY CONGRESS INCREASED THE TAXES IN ILLINOIS TO THE POINT THAT MY COMPANY CLOSED. JUST SO HE COULD MAKE SURE HE COULD PAY IDIOTIC PENSIONS & BENEFITS TO HIS UNION BANKROLLERS.

Is that clear enough for you, fuckface?

God Bless you. Cold HARD FACTS...

Want to try again?

Ohhh the irony.. Someone who can't spell worth a shit calling someone else dumb?? LMAO Only in liberal lalaland.. You libs are truly a spectacle.. bottom feeders. You were all put in your place tonight and it's soooo fucking good to us out here.. LMAO!!!!!!!! Can you smell that??? It's the scent of liberal stank ass feelin the burrrrrrrrrrrrn!

Oh for a dumb ass conservative that has had everything handed to them has the guts to put down someone who doesn't spell so good, I am impressed.

But it still stands, either you stupid or your in the class that has had most everything handed to them and then says bullshit I did it all on my own, yeah right!

oh by the way you only misspelled 4 words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bulb is real dimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh for a dumb ass conservative that has had everything handed to them has the guts to put down someone who doesn't spell so good, I am impressed.

But it still stands, either you stupid or your in the class that has had most everything handed to them and then says bullshit I did it all on my own, yeah right!

oh by the way you only misspelled 4 words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bulb is real dimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Conservatives have everything handed to them? Really? Who told you that? George Soros?

Then the democrats should take it to court, should they not?

Yes, and they should continue recall efforts for the eight GOP Senators who are eligible.

Hell man! Go for it! I see a far better chance of recalling the Democrats that abdicated their responsibility, but if you want a pissing match, go right ahead.

The recall efforts are already in effect. I hope they get the sigs and fight it out. Should be interesting.

Forum List

Back