Wisconsin man, 50, wearing KKK robe and hood shocks neighbors walking dog

Wow, that's a genuine grand dragon robe. Very rare. This guy is a patriot. He can't be a racist because he has a black dog, yes it's on a chain but that's a minor detail.

The BEST PART of this topic is watching deranged conservatives

1. DEFENDING this KKK guys rights! because they REALLY DO think of him as a CONSERVATIVE

and then

2. not knowing what to do when they are reminded of their BELIEF that the KKK is/was/and shall ever be DEMOCRATS!

what is REALLY sad is watching all the liberals who defended the looting and rioting as "legitimate protest" condemn this guy for wearing a stupid costume.

I think it is a testament to YOUR fairness that you applaud this democrat for wearing his KKK uniform!

bravo to you!

Wow, that's a genuine grand dragon robe. Very rare. This guy is a patriot. He can't be a racist because he has a black dog, yes it's on a chain but that's a minor detail.

1. DEFENDING this KKK guys rights! because they REALLY DO think of him as a CONSERVATIVE

and then

2. not knowing what to do when they are reminded of their BELIEF that the KKK is/was/and shall ever be DEMOCRATS!

what is REALLY sad is watching all the liberals who defended the looting and rioting as "legitimate protest" condemn this guy for wearing a stupid costume.

I think it is a testament to YOUR fairness that you applaud this democrat for wearing his KKK uniform!

bravo to you!

I don't applaud him. I think he's a disgusting pile of shit.

But that's the point of the freedom of speech. Anyone can defend the speech of someone they agree with. FUck sakes you can go to China and stand on Tienanmen square and shout to the world how wonderful China is, exercise all the free speech in the world, but if you talk bad about them, well they run you over with a tank.

It takes guts to defend speech which you find offensive.

LOL, funny how people called the police, as if he was doing anything illegal.
No way I would have called the cops. Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why would you assault him? You are clearly mentally deranged and should be locked up. You just can’t stand freedom of speech.
KKK is my enemy thats why. My grandpa killed a couple of these peckerwoods.
Go ahead, then enjoy a few decades as Bubba's bitch. That's how it works.
My grandpa never got caught. His blood runs deep in my veins.
It's harder to get away with murder today. Heck, you might even get to enjoy being strapped to the table after a few decades with Bubba.
Its only hard if youre stupid like you. Dont project your limitations onto me. I'm better than you.
Really? How many murders have you gotten away with committing?

No way I would have called the cops. Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why would you assault him? You are clearly mentally deranged and should be locked up. You just can’t stand freedom of speech.
It's harder to get away with murder today. Heck, you might even get to enjoy being strapped to the table after a few decades with Bubba.
Its only hard if youre stupid like you. Dont project your limitations onto me. I'm better than you.
If I tell you then..........

Then what? You're not the super smart ninja offing people in the dead of night when they can't defend themselves? Give us a number, how many people have you murdered and not been charged for?

Then what? You're not the super smart ninja offing people in the dead of night when they can't defend themselves? Give us a number, how many people have you murdered and not been charged for?
I would have to.......

Thats a direct threat that needs to be eliminated.
The only “direct threat” is the one you just made
Nope;.Someone walking around in my neighborhood with KKK robe on is a direct threat. I didnt ask you to agree. I'm telling you.
The robe is a threat? Now sir I think you lay off the crack
Anyone that wears that robe is threat. Mother fucker could be 90 and riding in a wheelchair.

It's awful that you live in such terror.

On a positive note, marc is definitely head over heels in love with you. You're probably going to break a record of most "love" buttons collected in one day.

The keyboard commando strikes again!

Pull the other one... it's got bells on. :lmao:
" Pull the other one... it's got bells on. "

Is this some white euphemism? I swear I have never heard this one before.

I would have to.......
Make it all up.

Thats a direct threat that needs to be eliminated.
The only “direct threat” is the one you just made
Nope;.Someone walking around in my neighborhood with KKK robe on is a direct threat. I didnt ask you to agree. I'm telling you.
The robe is a threat? Now sir I think you lay off the crack
Anyone that wears that robe is threat. Mother fucker could be 90 and riding in a wheelchair.

It's awful that you live in such terror.

On a positive note, marc is definitely head over heels in love with you. You're probably going to break a record of most "love" buttons collected in one day.
The point is to remain terror free.

Real Brothers stick together. Dont hate white guy. Dont hate.

I would have to.......
Make it all up.
No. Make you a number.

and then

bravo to you!

I don't applaud him. I think he's a disgusting pile of shit.

But that's the point of the freedom of speech. Anyone can defend the speech of someone they agree with. FUck sakes you can go to China and stand on Tienanmen square and shout to the world how wonderful China is, exercise all the free speech in the world, but if you talk bad about them, well they run you over with a tank.

It takes guts to defend speech which you find offensive.

"I don't applaud him. I think he's a disgusting pile of shit."

because he is KKK?

or because he is a DEMOCRAT?

or BOTH?

"It takes guts to defend speech which you find offensive."

so you disagree with the conservatives on this board who want to DISSOLVE the democratic party and SILENCE the MSM?

you are, indeed, BRAVE!

and you disagree with trump that "the only good democrat is a dead democrat!"?

how courageous of you!

Let's not let trump know that you disagree with him...he can be so petty :)

I would have to.......
Make it all up.
No. Make you a number.
AKA, make it all up. That's what I said, you'd have to make it all up, because you haven't killed anyone and you're not smart enough to do it without getting caught, so you won't do it because you don't want to live with Bubba in a very confined space for a very long time.

I would have to.......
Make it all up.
No. Make you a number.
AKA, make it all up. That's what I said, you'd have to make it all up, because you haven't killed anyone and you're not smart enough to do it without getting caught, so you won't do it because you don't want to live with Bubba in a very confined space for a very long time.
"you haven't killed anyone"

What made you think I had killed someone?

I would have to.......
Make it all up.
No. Make you a number.

What part of me saying, "You haven't killed anyone" leads you to think I believe you did? That seems kind of dumb.

I would have to.......
Make it all up.
No. Make you a number.

What part of me saying, "You haven't killed anyone" leads you to think I believe you did? That seems kind of dumb.
The part where you even suggest that I had killed someone. I want to know who you have been talking to. So I can talk to them.

I would have to.......
[/QUOTE]
The keyboard commando strikes again!

Pull the other one... it's got bells on. :lmao:
" Pull the other one... it's got bells on. "

Is this some white euphemism? I swear I have never heard this one before.
It's an idiom. It means I don't believe you. That you are pulling my leg.

IOW...I think you're all hat, no cattle.

That you talk a big game...but the closest you've ever got to braining anyone was that day two weeks ago when you hit your head on top bunk while struggling into your onesie pajamas.

I for one would love to again hear the story or your adventures with the rioter at Best Buy. You tell it so well...and with such enthusiasm..

It's an idiom. It means I don't believe you. That you are pulling my leg.

IOW...I think you're all hat, no cattle.

That you talk a big game...but the closest you've ever got to braining anyone was that day two weeks ago when you hit your head on top bunk while struggling into your onesie pajamas.

I for one would love to again hear the story or your adventures with the rioter at Best Buy. You tell it so well...and with such enthusiasm..
So its an idiom and a euphemism? Pretty good.

I didnt tell you in order to gain your belief. I dont care what you believe. I told you because I meant to inform you.

I had forgot about that Best Buy story. That was a really good story. I thought that one up while playing hoop. I had to stop because I was laughing so hard. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back