Wisconsin man, 50, wearing KKK robe and hood shocks neighbors walking dog

white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
whites 5 times the population of blacks
white on black murders 234
black on white murders 514

.....getting rid of statues, blaming cops and the KKK instead of concentrating on the REAL problems blacks have:
high crime rates and lower graduation rates
= cycle of self destruction

LOL, funny how people called the police, as if he was doing anything illegal.
Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why? He seems like a nice fella. Plus he's an animal lover which is something you should appreciate.
KKK attire cancels all that shit. That like erecting a confederate statue on my lawn.

You’re a little triggered. What’s it like to be so paranoid?
In defense and service of provocateurs?

One wonders how triggered you would be if a Black Lives Matter March went passed your block?
BLM doesn’t do peaceful protests. They deface and vandalize property, intimidate and attack people. I’d certainly have my sights on them for that second they step out of line.
Do they burn crosses and lynch people? Are they listed by the DOJ as a terrorist organization?
They burn crosses, but the lynchings stopped decades ago. And no, they are not a terrorist organization. Quit talking about things you dont understand.
How does your conscience allow you to write in defense of the Ku Klux Klan?
Do you have any interactions with the klan in your family history? I do. They were bastards, but if some bubba wants to wear what he wants to, that's his prerogative.
You're right. Everyone has a right to be an asshole, a provocateur.

It does, however, border on the notion of shouting "Fire!" in a crowded theater.

Which is perfectly legal

Forum List

Back