Wisconsin man, 50, wearing KKK robe and hood shocks neighbors walking dog

LOL, funny how people called the police, as if he was doing anything illegal.
No way I would have called the cops. Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why would you assault him? You are clearly mentally deranged and should be locked up. You just can’t stand freedom of speech.
KKK is my enemy thats why. My grandpa killed a couple of these peckerwoods.
Go ahead, then enjoy a few decades as Bubba's bitch. That's how it works.
My grandpa never got caught. His blood runs deep in my veins.
Boy, you tell great stories and have such a vivid imagination,
That invitation to come test your theory is still open. You still get a free pickup at the Oakland airport. You coming? :)

LOL more white boy pretending to be a black guy who can't control his violent tendencies.

Oakland huh? I have a cousin in Alameda. He loves to throw knuckles.
So give me his number so I can call him and meet up. I love throwing knuckles too. :)

The KKK has changed, and opened its doors to Jews and blacks.

so the DEMOCRATIC party has changed....and opened its door to women, gays, jews and blacks.....

But only those who vote the way they are told to vote.

I mean they literally told us this already

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No way I would have called the cops. Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why would you assault him? You are clearly mentally deranged and should be locked up. You just can’t stand freedom of speech.

Bravo Hawk!

I think it is GREAT that you stand up for the freedom of speech of KKK DEMOCRATS!
I stand up for freedom of speech no matter who is speaking or what they are speaking about, May not agree with what you are say but unlike today's liberals I will defend your right to say it.

" I stand up for freedom of speech no matter who is speaking or what they are speaking about, May not agree with what you are say but unlike today's liberals I will defend your right to say it. "

so you disagree with trump that the "only good democrat is a dead democrat"?

and you are NOT planning to join in the CIVIL WAR in order to FINALLY SILENCE the MSM and DISSOLVE the democratic party and FORCE liberal athletes to "SHUT UP and JUST PLAY"?

I just sent your comment to the Conservative Review Board and they are very unhappy with you.

They are thinking of taking away your brown shirt, your iron cross and your white robe!

so the DEMOCRATIC party has changed....and opened its door to women, gays, jews and blacks.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"

I mean they literally told us this already"

so

they are just like republicans?

"vote for trump or you are THE ENEMY OF AMERICA!"

"

so

I happen to disagree with that as well.

Thanks for playing.

"

so

Thanks for playing.

So are you going to give me your cousins number or not?

Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why? He seems like a nice fella. Plus he's an animal lover which is something you should appreciate.
KKK attire cancels all that shit. That like erecting a confederate statue on my lawn.

You’re a little triggered. What’s it like to be so paranoid?
In defense and service of provocateurs?

One wonders how triggered you would be if a Black Lives Matter March went passed your block?
BLM doesn’t do peaceful protests. They deface and vandalize property, intimidate and attack people. I’d certainly have my sights on them for that second they step out of line.
Do they burn crosses and lynch people? Are they listed by the DOJ as a terrorist organization?
They burn crosses, but the lynchings stopped decades ago. And no, they are not a terrorist organization. Quit talking about things you dont understand.
How does your conscience allow you to write in defense of the Ku Klux Klan?
I dont see how stating a fact requires a conscience. Just because they are bad people, doesnt mean we get to lie about them.
They are listed as a terrorist group. They still murder people.
No, they arent a terrorist group, and when is the last time the KKK murdered anyone? :cuckoo:

"

so

Thanks for playing.

No, he doesn't like to fight white guys.

Someone should have hunted this fucker down and brained him. Then claimed self defense.
Why? He seems like a nice fella. Plus he's an animal lover which is something you should appreciate.
KKK attire cancels all that shit. That like erecting a confederate statue on my lawn.

One wonders how triggered you would be if a Black Lives Matter March went passed your block?
BLM doesn’t do peaceful protests. They deface and vandalize property, intimidate and attack people. I’d certainly have my sights on them for that second they step out of line.
Do they burn crosses and lynch people? Are they listed by the DOJ as a terrorist organization?
They burn crosses, but the lynchings stopped decades ago. And no, they are not a terrorist organization. Quit talking about things you dont understand.
How do you know he is a member of the KKK? Maybe he just wanted to get a rise out of his neighbors and rented the outfit at Costumes R Us
So he is just a provocateur? And that is a benefit to society how?

Wow, that's a genuine grand dragon robe. Very rare. This guy is a patriot. He can't be a racist because he has a black dog, yes it's on a chain but that's a minor detail.

The BEST PART of this topic is watching deranged conservatives

1. DEFENDING this KKK guys rights! because they REALLY DO think of him as a CONSERVATIVE

and then

2. not knowing what to do when they are reminded of their BELIEF that the KKK is/was/and shall ever be DEMOCRATS!

Wow, that's a genuine grand dragon robe. Very rare. This guy is a patriot. He can't be a racist because he has a black dog, yes it's on a chain but that's a minor detail.

1. DEFENDING this KKK guys rights! because they REALLY DO think of him as a CONSERVATIVE

and then

2. not knowing what to do when they are reminded of their BELIEF that the KKK is/was/and shall ever be DEMOCRATS!
You tell me what he was doing that was against the law?Don;t care if he was a D or an R he committed no crime

I dont see how stating a fact requires a conscience. Just because they are bad people, doesnt mean we get to lie about them.
They are listed as a terrorist group. They still murder people.
No they arent a terrorist group, and when is the last time the KKK murdered anyone?

and then

All citizens rights should be defended. We defend the rights of ANTIFA too.

and then

what is REALLY sad is watching all the liberals who defended the looting and rioting as "legitimate protest" condemn this guy for wearing a stupid costume.

"

so

Thanks for playing.

Yeah OK wussy. :)

23687368.jpg

"

so

Thanks for playing.

View attachment 351862

Okay honkey

How do you know he is a member of the KKK? Maybe he just wanted to get a rise out of his neighbors and rented the outfit at Costumes R Us
So he is just a provocateur? And that is a benefit to society how?
Could be but then again how is that illegal

"

so

Thanks for playing.

View attachment 351862

Okay honkey

Honkys gone honk.

Best-texas-hold-%E2%80%98em-poker-tips-by-golden-acorn.jpg

Forum List

Back